200$ Pink 3ds Xl with Professor Layon at Gilt

Pen Pen

CAGiversary!
I don't know why I can't find it just by searching, but I had added myself to the waitlist when this was last offered and got a direct link to purchase it by e-mail. Gilt has a pink 3ds XL with Professor Layton for 225 after shipping. Use coupon GILTNEW25 to get another $25 off if you're a new user. Not quite as good as last time, but good enough for me since it doesn't look like any good 3ds xl deals are happening next week. Plus, I like pink.

I've seen the pink 3DS XL out in the wild. It's not a gilt exclusive, although there's a chance it could be limited to the holidays. For those of you who aren't into these sketchy shopping sites.

Use the direct link in my post to get to it. It seems a bit hidden now.

Also, sorry about the weird title of the post. Long day!

[quote name='Pen Pen']Use the direct link in my post to get to it. It seems a bit hidden now.

Also, sorry about the weird title of the post. Long day![/QUOTE]

Your link sends me to my wish list.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Your link sends me to my wish list.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. OP, can you repost the link or something?

Frustrating. Was trying to share the wealth but it seems that link was just for me having added myself to the waitlist for it. I would keep an eye out to see if it pops up again, but otherwise I'll just have to apologize for the tease. I can't bring it up either without using the link (which does work for me).

[quote name='adamical']I've seen the pink 3DS XL out in the wild. It's not a gilt exclusive, although there's a chance it could be limited to the holidays. For those of you who aren't into these sketchy shopping sites.[/QUOTE]

1. Where have you seen it "out in the wild"?
2. Gilt is hardly sketchy. It's a boutique online shop that somehow snagged an exclusive deal from Nintendo.

Hmmm, actually, since these are exclusive through Gilt, they'll probably retain a lot of their value if I want to sell it in exchange for another model. Maybe I will pull the trigger.

I still can't see the stupid thing... and searching for it doesn't work either. The link might just be through your account and is expiring after a certain amount of time

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Hmmm, actually, since these are exclusive through Gilt, they'll probably retain a lot of their value if I want to sell it in exchange for another model. Maybe I will pull the trigger.[/QUOTE]
These are not exclusive to gilt. I saw about 11 of them at my kmart today selling for $199.99. They might have just arrived this week cause I didn't see them last week.

[quote name='avatar94']I still can't see the stupid thing... and searching for it doesn't work either. The link might just be through your account and is expiring after a certain amount of time[/QUOTE]

I can still find the page showing in stock through the e-mail. Sorry the links aren't working for you, but I can try sending you the page by e-mail if you send me a PM.

I just got a postcard from gilt with a 20% off coupon, enter 20NOW during check out, it should take $44.00 off, mine comes out to $183.94 w/ shipping.

Makes this deal a bit sweeter.

[quote name='SteveGo']I just got a postcard from gilt with a 20% off coupon, enter 20NOW during check out, it should take $44.00 off, mine comes out to $183.94 w/ shipping.

Makes this deal a bit sweeter.[/QUOTE]

Man, I ended up passing because the link stopped working on my computer but man, if I can find it and use the coupon, I'm definitely getting it.

[quote name='htz']These are not exclusive to gilt. I saw about 11 of them at my kmart today selling for $199.99. They might have just arrived this week cause I didn't see them last week.[/QUOTE]

It's odd because NOA said they were exclusives, but another source said "exclusive for a limited time".

Upon Google searching, it seems that it's only Kmart (for now) who has them. Someone on Nov 5th on some random site posted this, as well as today on Gamefaqs.

I can't find this for sale anywhere on the site. Has anyone managed to actually buy one of these yet or what? I'd like to get one but I can't seem to find it!

Mine shipped.
UPS says it will arrive Saturday.

I ordered the day they went up when I made the original thread about it.

I called my Kmart and they had this in stock. I trust that it was the Pink/White XL and not the Pearl Pink original 3DS since the worker had to put me on hold again to check the price, and he said it was $199.99.

I said screw it and got the purple 3DS from K-Mart. $155 plus a $30 coupon and it's gorgeous. I'll get an XL when they come out with a cool LE.

[quote name='litepink']I called my Kmart and they had this in stock. I trust that it was the Pink/White XL and not the Pearl Pink original 3DS since the worker had to put me on hold again to check the price, and he said it was $199.99.[/QUOTE]

My Kmart has these (I've seen them with my own eyes) and they are $199.99 but I didn't notice any type of game bundle (I didn't physically check so who knows).

They had 5 compared to just two each of blue and red XL's

They seem to randomly come in and out of stock through Gilt. I was just able to score one of the Layton bundles but now it looks like they might be gone again. If you are lucky enough to get in on it, here's a new code for 20% off (got mine for about $182 shipped)

GILTNEW20

cam00483.jpg

Here's a pic of the pink 3ds xl at my local kmart. I also noticed the regular 3DS's new packaging is a lot smaller than before.

[quote name='htz']
cam00483.jpg

Here's a pic of the pink 3ds xl at my local kmart. I also noticed the regular 3DS's new packaging is a lot smaller than before.[/QUOTE]

fuck! How much was the pink system at Kmart?

[quote name='htz']$199.99[/QUOTE]

Maybe he noticed the $19.99 shelf tag in front of it (must be for a out of stock game next to it.

bread's done
Back