Amazon shipping

.Azaria

CAGiversary!
Sorry if this has been asked or wrong forum D: , but how long does it take for amazon prime shipping to get to you? I know it says 2 day delivery but is it 1 day processing and then 2 days to get to you making it 3 days or? I have black ops 2 on the way. I ordered this last night so 11/12 at 10pm barely making it for pre-order to get the nuketown map and it's saying shipping soon if that helps. It has an expected delivery date of 11/15. First time using prime for me.

You will definitely have by the date quoted, could be day before I've gotten stuff day before quoted before. Depends where shipped from, if pretty close can be quicker.

There is always an "order by X time, receive by Y date" counter next to each item during the checkout process for Prime-eligible stuff. As long as you place your order before that counter hits zero, you'll have it in time, maybe faster.

I signed up for the free trial thing at the check out and choose the 2 day free shipping. Does that slow it down?

eLefAdEr- I didn't have that time at all >.<

But it's still sitting at shipping soon right now so I'm a little worried D:

I always get my orders 2 days after order it if I met the days deadline if I order Mon-Wed.

I have been using free Amazon Mom Prime trials at the same address but different email addresses for about a year. Amazon Mom gives you 3 months of free 2 shipping versus 1 month of 2 day shipping plus free prime streaming. I have Netflix for streaming and right now I have it free for 1 year.

[quote name='.Azaria']I signed up for the free trial thing at the check out and choose the 2 day free shipping. Does that slow it down?

eLefAdEr- I didn't have that time at all >.<

But it's still sitting at shipping soon right now so I'm a little worried D:[/QUOTE]

My bad, I think that timer is only enabled once your Prime trial or membership is already active. You could check out how it works by going to any product page for eligible Prime shipping items and looking just below the price and stock status.

You should have shipping confirmation in a few hours. If the item page for Black Ops 2 shows it as still in stock, I can almost guarantee you'll have it by the 15th.

[quote name='eLefAdEr']My bad, I think that timer is only enabled once your Prime trial or membership is already active. You could check out how it works by going to any product page for eligible Prime shipping items and looking just below the price and stock status.

You should have shipping confirmation in a few hours. If the item page for Black Ops 2 shows it as still in stock, I can almost guarantee you'll have it by the 15th.[/QUOTE]

I just went back to check it and it says order in the next 23 hours and get it by 11/15 and in stock.

Still worried tho since the shipping status still says shipping soon :/ hopefully me pre-ordering it an hour before it was suppose to be non pre-order didn't mess anything up

bread's done
Back