Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Grand Theft Auto V - 11/14 New trailer released! We're bouncin' now!

• Please log in to reply
738 replies to this topic

#61 dotCody

dotCody

The night is dark... and full of terrors.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:41 AM

Yeeeeeeeeah, pre-ordering the Collector's Edition as soon as it's available at a Canadian retailer. :D

#62 TimboSliceGB

TimboSliceGB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:43 AM

Yeeeeeeeeah, pre-ordering the Collector's Edition as soon as it's available at a Canadian retailer. :D

it's a gamestop exslusive

#63 HydroX

HydroX

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:17 AM

or EBgames as GS likes to be referred to in Canada.

#64 dotCody

dotCody

The night is dark... and full of terrors.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:48 AM

it's a gamestop exslusive

Fuck you're right... but only in the US.

or EBgames as GS likes to be referred to in Canada.

EB Games was an American company long before they merged with Gamestop.

But thanks for the heads up on the exclusivity, I've broken my boycott and pre-ordered the game at EB Games. Still happy though!

#65 Dark Lord Greg

Dark Lord Greg

The Urban Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:17 AM

not sure the cap and bag are worth an extra $70, has there been any word of a next gen version?

Dark+Lord+Greg.png

#66 TimboSliceGB

TimboSliceGB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:52 AM

not sure the cap and bag are worth an extra $70, has there been any word of a next gen version?

i doudt we see next gen version. this game has been in the works for five years now. seeing how diff ps4 and x1 is compared to ps3 and 360 it's not easy to port a game.

#67 TimboSliceGB

TimboSliceGB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:57 AM

i wonder if amazon will get special edition seeing it's not gamestop exlusive they did add the blip pre order for amazon also not just gamestop.

#68 Dark Lord Greg

Dark Lord Greg

The Urban Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 10:08 AM

i doudt we see next gen version. this game has been in the works for five years now. seeing how diff ps4 and x1 is compared to ps3 and 360 it's not easy to port a game.

sucks how such a huge release will only have a life of a few months with new consoles coming out soon after

Dark+Lord+Greg.png

#69 TimboSliceGB

TimboSliceGB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:38 AM

http://www.amazon.co...rand the auto 5

check this out. kind of strange they have xbox block with another ps3 block an it highlights collecters edition. could this be setting up for gta 5 coming out on ps4 and x1? myabe im just looking to o much into it

#70 MrPiggles

MrPiggles

Better Call Saul

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 01:56 PM

Those pre-order bonuses are pretty lackluster, and that collectors edition feels overpriced. Rockstar better make them (hopefully free) DLC after the game launches.

#71 TimboSliceGB

TimboSliceGB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:13 PM

Those pre-order bonuses are pretty lackluster, and that collectors edition feels overpriced. Rockstar better make them (hopefully free) DLC after the game launches.

i kind of agree only things extra you get in 150 one is the money bag and a hat that should be like a 10 doller hat. im going to get the 80 doller collecters from amazon you get decent amount of stuff for extra 20 bucks

#72 sublime90

sublime90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2013 - 07:13 PM

because im a Rockstar fanboy i'll be getting the $150 edition but i really hate that i have to pre order with Gamestop to get it though.
Posted Image
I was half cut, im not slippin man i slipped! - Max Payne

#73 HydroX

HydroX

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:17 PM

Best Buy has just announced the Special Edition will be available through them, as well.

http://www.bestbuy.c...iberID=14980318

#74 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:28 PM

You don't say? o_0

N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.

Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D  Watch Dogs, Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#75 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:31 PM

So I will have to admit that I have never finished GTA IV so I decided to go back and try again. Now first off I remember the game looking great when I started playing it 5 years ago but man this is NOT a pretty game coming back to it. Textures are so muddy at times and lighting effects are horrible. I know RDR was way better so I have hope for GTA V. The second thing is the camera is pretty horrible also. I seem to be fighting it more often than it helping me see what I want. The checkpoint system is horrible, the gunplay fairly bland and the driving is wonky. Its story telling is great but I am pretty certain I am not going to make it through. I am almost off the first island (right after Roman's sorrow) so I am hoping the story at least gets me through.

I am going to be very interested to see how much GTA V changes for the better. I think if GTA IV was released today it would be more of an 8 than the 9.5-10 it received back then.

#76 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:44 PM

So I will have to admit that I have never finished GTA IV so I decided to go back and try again. Now first off I remember the game looking great when I started playing it 5 years ago but man this is NOT a pretty game coming back to it. Textures are so muddy at times and lighting effects are horrible. I know RDR was way better so I have hope for GTA V. The second thing is the camera is pretty horrible also. I seem to be fighting it more often than it helping me see what I want. The checkpoint system is horrible, the gunplay fairly bland and the driving is wonky. Its story telling is great but I am pretty certain I am not going to make it through. I am almost off the first island (right after Roman's sorrow) so I am hoping the story at least gets me through.

I am going to be very interested to see how much GTA V changes for the better. I think if GTA IV was released today it would be more of an 8 than the 9.5-10 it received back then.

you would not have to worry about the graphics. It is most likely a step up from Gta IV. I am just concern about the gameplay regarding switching characters in game. Due to how that will play out, especially with bugs, and glitches between switching that might exist. Since, i have yet to see a game do that. DId you preorder the normal edition?

#77 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:48 PM

Shit, you are hard to please dude, even with an open sandbox game like GTAIV.

N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.

Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D  Watch Dogs, Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Witcher 3

#78 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:16 AM

Shit, you are hard to please dude, even with an open sandbox game like GTAIV.

Maybe so. I think it is mostly gameplay. Combat is not nearly as fun as RDR.

#79 dennisb407

dennisb407

What it do!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:32 AM

Im with you GTA4 was boring as hell to me, especially with high hopes of another San Andreas style. Took forever for me to finish it and never looked back at it.

#80 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2013 - 03:42 AM

Well RDR was a progression of what Rockstar learned from GTAIV so that's to be expected.

Spybreaker.pnguc.png

#81 sublime90

sublime90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:35 PM

because im a Rockstar fanboy i'll be getting the $150 edition but i really hate that i have to pre order with Gamestop to get it though.

FU gamestop i remembered R* has there own store which is where i pre ordered the crazy edition

Posted Image
I was half cut, im not slippin man i slipped! - Max Payne

#82 NinjaPenguin777

NinjaPenguin777

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:12 PM

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=N-xHcvug3WI

Looks absolutely insanely awesome

Formerly known as slickkill77

#83 Danimal

Danimal

CheapAssing it Since 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:47 PM

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=N-xHcvug3WI

Looks absolutely insanely awesome

Yeah, I watched this video three times in a row, with my mouth hanging open. It's incredible how good it looks, considering how mind-bogglingly huge the game is, and how dense it seems like it's going to be. I don't know how the hell I'm going to finish this game before the new consoles arrive. They haven't announced GTA V coming to XB1 or PS4, have they? If they do, I may cancel my preorder for the 360, as painful as it would be to wait longer for the game.
Posted Image

#84 NinjaPenguin777

NinjaPenguin777

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:05 PM

No current gen only. How do you embed videos now?

#85 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:12 PM

Yeah this video has me more excited. It looks like the gameplay (gunplay) is vastly improved. That is all I ask.  The switching actually looks well thought out also so that makes me happy.

Posted Image

#86 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:53 PM

Seriously I watched it twice and then the in-depth one, omfg!

In-depth look at the gameplay trailer!
http://www.ign.com/v...ameplay-trailer

Spybreaker.pnguc.png

#87 NinjaPenguin777

NinjaPenguin777

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:05 AM

Arg I want to play this and Splinter Cell BL so bad but with the X1 coming out funds are tight. 

#88 TimboSliceGB

TimboSliceGB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:17 AM

i took advantage of the great trade in offer gamestop was doing till last week and was able to pay off the 80 doller version. It's just amazing this game is a current gen game but should not be shocked look how awsome rdr was and looked great. I like that the gun play feels alot like max payne 3 which had great gun gameplay.

#89 HydroX

HydroX

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:45 AM

MP3 was hella fun, loved the multiplayer. I'm sure they took elements from RDR/MP3 and added to them to make everything picture perfect, which is typical for a R* release. Can't. Fucking. Wait.

I will definitely be diving in the multiplayer as soon as this disc hits the tray.

MLIFTgM.gif

#90 thenexus6

thenexus6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:48 AM

Looks great, not too sure about having to switch between the three characters on the fly but it looks insane regardless.

Blade_Runner_2-1.jpg

the-nexus6.png

PSN the-nexus6 | Xbox Live Ken the Wizard
https://twitter.com/saunderscowie