• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 Gregalor

Gregalor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:32 PM

who knew the Prometheus 3D set could possibly go as low as $14.99 so soon

Everyone who saw Prometheus in theaters?

#32 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:29 AM

If you always wait because things always get cheaper then you will never buy anything

Well I waited several years until the PSP3k bundle finally hit clearance and got it at a good price.

#33 Richard Kain

Richard Kain

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:36 AM

Well I waited several years until the PSP3k bundle finally hit clearance and got it at a good price.

Yes, there is usually little risk in waiting on most items.

At the same time, we are talking about a four-film Blu-Ray collection for $20. I paid $70 for the same set and still don't regret it. If you don't already have this box set, get it now. It is well worth it.

I can't stress enough just how good Alien and Aliens look on Blu-Ray, or the sheer volume of extra features that this set comes with.

#34 Rogueleader17

Rogueleader17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:55 AM

Are they selling the book version as show or that other crappy milti bluray case. I'd be tempted to rebuy if I could get the sleek book version.

This one:
Posted Image

or this one :cry:
Posted Image

tachikoma_02.gif"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes."

#35 TTGSteve

TTGSteve

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:28 AM

These movies are awesome and that's truly an awesome deal! Thanks op! :)

#36 joeyatog

joeyatog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:09 PM

Damn...missed this one. I was trying to line up a sale on my DVD set before I pulled the trigger...hopefully it comes back for Black Friday.
Posted Image

#37 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:07 PM

Are they selling the book version as show or that other crappy milti bluray case. I'd be tempted to rebuy if I could get the sleek book version.

Spoiler

The second one looks like it has UK ratings on the disc, so that's maybe the UK version? While US is book? I'm not sure, but both would be better than my 9 DVD mile-long fold-out, haha.

#38 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:21 PM

It is the book packaging, it's the only way the Anthology is sold in the US :)

#39 geeknhard

geeknhard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:23 PM

Got mine today, it's the book version & it's pretty nice. Don't know when I'm gonna get around to watching it, as I've seen Alien & Aliens several times on HBO the last couple months, but it's nice to know I'll be able to watch them in HD whenever I want to.
My Movie Collection. :D
http://geeknhard.dvdaf.com/