Photo
- - - - -

(DEAD) Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Watch for Sandy Relief 20.00 + 7.95 shipping

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#91 The Dead Texan

The Dead Texan

Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:43 AM

It's a doggy dog world, man. Some people are just a diamond dozen.

#92 mkelehan

mkelehan

Xbox Live Arcade Fiend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:13 PM

Welp, there's that. I gotta say, I'm pretty annoyed that they had watches left over, after they cancelled my pre-order and told me there were no more watches available. Oh well.

Maybe they made more?

#93 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:27 PM

I hope they make more. If something sells out at normal price, it definitely tells me that it can sell more if more becomes available.

#94 plutoknight

plutoknight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:03 PM

i WILL NEVER buy another game from this company again they tell their customers to go

Fuck themself with the 3ds Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward bugs in the game

they refuse to recall the game or even make a patch to fix the bugs

I have the 3DS version..and I know about the bugs.

...Do people really -save- their file that much, especially in Puzzle Rooms? I just shut the DS lol.

#95 Wetrix

Wetrix

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:04 AM

Oh do explain how this is "irony." :roll:

:roll:

#96 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:07 AM

I have the 3DS version..and I know about the bugs.

...Do people really -save- their file that much, especially in Puzzle Rooms? I just shut the DS lol.

Even without the saving in puzzle rooms, you can still encounter a lot of issues. I had constant freezing during the dice puzzle within the Archives. Took me seven tries to get past it. And that was only because I memorized the passwords before it froze and had to shut it off to restart.

Even though the memopad helps a lot during the puzzles, it's probably best to go with the Vita version.

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#97 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:12 AM

Even without the saving in puzzle rooms, you can still encounter a lot of issues. I had constant freezing during the dice puzzle within the Archives. Took me seven tries to get past it. And that was only because I memorized the passwords before it froze and had to shut it off to restart.

Even though the memopad helps a lot during the puzzles, it's probably best to go with the Vita version.

It's odd you say that because prior to the game releasing those that knew someone who knew someone who tested the game kept saying how much better the 3DS version was going to be....

#98 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:15 AM

I haven't even opened my game, I only got the 3ds one to go hand in hand with the original. I wonder if Amazon would let me keep the bonus and trade it for the vita version instead. That's going to be a hell of an explanation to try and give!

#99 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:51 AM

Yep, I've heard of the constant freezing/crashes on the 3DS version. The memo feature on the Vita isn't that difficult to use. I used my finger and took notes and had no issues. Sure, it's more difficult to make detailed drawings and stuff on it (without a stylus), but for letters/numbers, and basic shapes (which is all you need it for really) its pretty simple to use with the Vita.

Really no reason to go with the 3DS version at this point unless you don't own a Vita.

I haven't even opened my game, I only got the 3ds one to go hand in hand with the original. I wonder if Amazon would let me keep the bonus and trade it for the vita version instead. That's going to be a hell of an explanation to try and give!

lol yeah, I'd just sell off the game and purchase it for Vita. I don't think Amazon would let you keep the watch and return the game as they're sealed as one item.

#100 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:36 AM

It's a doggy dog world, man. Some people are just a diamond dozen.

Doggy dog world? A diamond dozen? Are you doing that on purpose or do you really not know how these sayings go?

#101 Bezerker

Bezerker

Bezerker Barrage!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:10 PM

Doggy dog world? A diamond dozen? Are you doing that on purpose or do you really not know how these sayings go?

Dont be such a pre-Madonna.

538822.png

#102 Jon7

Jon7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:35 PM

Yep, I've heard of the constant freezing/crashes on the 3DS version. The memo feature on the Vita isn't that difficult to use. I used my finger and took notes and had no issues. Sure, it's more difficult to make detailed drawings and stuff on it (without a stylus), but for letters/numbers, and basic shapes (which is all you need it for really) its pretty simple to use with the Vita.

Just wondering, how does the Vita memo pad work exactly without the second screen? Do you have to switch back and forth between the puzzle screen and the memo pad or is there a way to keep both up at the same time like the 3DS?

The freezing/crashes aren't really as constant on 3DS as some people say, I would say they happened maybe once per playthrough for me. The save file corruption for saving in a couple puzzle rooms is the big problem though, I didn't know about that originally and lost a bunch of progress.

#103 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:45 PM

Just wondering, how does the Vita memo pad work exactly without the second screen? Do you have to switch back and forth between the puzzle screen and the memo pad or is there a way to keep both up at the same time like the 3DS?

The freezing/crashes aren't really as constant on 3DS as some people say, I would say they happened maybe once per playthrough for me. The save file corruption for saving in a couple puzzle rooms is the big problem though, I didn't know about that originally and lost a bunch of progress.

I think you can get the memo pad to display on top of the primary screen/image (transparent overlay, but makes the primary image darker and harder to see), but not sure if it works in all instances. The 3DS memo pad is probably more convenient considering you have access to a second screen.

As for the crashes and save corruption, I'd hate to deal with that, losing a ton of save progress. I realize you can take precautions to avoid all of that but it's ridiculous that you'd have to deal with that. What's even more odd is the Vita version has 3 save slots, and the 3DS version has only 1?

Edited by spoderman, 17 November 2012 - 01:00 PM.

#104 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:23 PM

Dont be such a pre-Madonna.

Ha ha ha. Oh, you!

#105 The Dead Texan

The Dead Texan

Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:37 PM

Oh, the ironing.

#106 Neuropod

Neuropod

Fine work, skeleton!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:05 PM

I could care less, they're one in the same.
76561197996844513.png

#107 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:10 PM

I could care less, they're one in the same.

I don't know if this guy is a troll or what, but that's pretty funny.:lol:

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :)

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#108 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:20 PM

My grandfather had old-timers disease, so they wanted to give him a youth in Asia?

#109 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:30 PM

My grandfather had old-timers disease, so they wanted to give him a youth in Asia?

Nice try.

It's okay to let a joke just happen once or twice. You don't need to beat it into the ground.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#110 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Judoka on a CAG Hiatus due to new job

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:34 PM

Nice try.

It's okay to let a joke just happen once or twice. You don't need to beat it into the ground.

Posted Image

Need to keep beating dead horus

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#111 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:16 PM

I, for one, don't mind the beating of dead whores. For all intensive porpoises, you guys are the spitting image of my friends. I now realize that I've been taking them for granite.

#112 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:45 PM

I, for one, don't mind the beating of dead whores. For all intensive porpoises, you guys are the spitting image of my friends. I now realize that I've been taking them for granite.

Signatureized.

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

Designed by Lilchiji

#113 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:16 PM

Score!

#114 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:26 PM

Score!

They are reviewing the play, and the ruling on the field is overturned. Zombietoast did not in fact get a headshot, the neck is considered to be part of the torso, Back to mid court, with 2:00 to go in the 13th round.

FIGHT!

Designed by Lilchiji

#115 xshinox

xshinox

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:34 AM

cheap plastic. nowhere near as high in quality as the 999 watch, which was made of metal and had some weight to it.

plastic and rubber but more durable than the 999 one IMO. the thin blue tubes on the 999 one can fall out resulting in a non-wearable watch. sure it isn't as heavy or have a lot of metal in it but that doesn't matter.
the VLR watches look better, has 3 different colors, very adjustable, etc.

#116 fabricati diem

fabricati diem

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:09 AM

Figure this is one heck of a long shot, but if anyone has a spare watch/didn't get the color they want/whatever, I'm interested in buying.

I keep missing out on these stupid things somehow. I managed to get the 999 watch off of someone on here last time.

PM me if you've got one and you'd be willing to help a fellow CAGer out. I'm one of those weird cosplayers, so I'd like to have it for a future costume (even though it's gonna be Quark, since I'm the only one in my group who can look like a 10-year-old with speakers on his head).

#117 Bandersnatch84

Bandersnatch84

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:33 AM

Got mine today. The watch face is all scuffed up. Thanks Aksys!

#118 xshinox

xshinox

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:41 AM

^ no it isn't scuffed up. that's just the plastic film to protect the screen. all the watches have it. peel it off and you'll have a new clean screen.

i got mines today as well and it is the green LED one. it'd be funny if we all got green kuz that's all the leftovers they have.

#119 Pend

Pend

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:02 AM

Got mine in the mail also, the screen looks blue. Would that indicates its the blue version or would i have to turn it on to be certain?

#120 ImpurePhoen1x

ImpurePhoen1x

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:06 AM

^ no it isn't scuffed up. that's just the plastic film to protect the screen. all the watches have it. peel it off and you'll have a new clean screen.

i got mines today as well and it is the green LED one. it'd be funny if we all got green kuz that's all the leftovers they have.

I actually had no idea that was film, thanks xD
Posted Image