Photo
- - - - -

Reward Zone Silver Black Friday Early Access 11/19/12 LIST IN OP

• Please log in to reply
1291 replies to this topic

#1081 247

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:48 AM

Wish I had Silver :/ Will the iPad 4th gen be $440 on BF for no silvers as well?

#1082 kinney_bmx

kinney_bmx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:52 AM

Why dont you just go trade it in now and secure your price?

Because they have a Double Console TIV for BF.

I've been toying with the idea myself, just to get a newer PS3. Would just sell/trade in the Uncharted & Infamous Collections as I already own everything.

#1083 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:53 AM

Why dont you just go trade it in now and secure your price?

They are having double hardware TIV on Black Friday so I figure I would come out better. I was thinking I would go pick up the 250 Gig Bundle and verify the trade in value while I'm there. If it's still good I will come home and transfer my data and then take my old one back in. I don't have an extra HD to transfer my data to so I would rather just do it straight from one console to another.

#1084 jayntampa

jayntampa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:53 AM

What is everyones opinion on the $250 laptop? I know it isn't good for gaming, but what about for productivity/web browsing?

I know there is no disc drive, but how would you reinstall Windows and/or programs on it other than using an external USB drive?

I pointed this out earlier in the thread, but you can buy a USB optical drive for the laptop for like $13 --- like $29 if you want DVD. So, if you find out you need it, it's pretty cheap to get.

#1085 highoffcoffee496

highoffcoffee496

I gotta believe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:56 AM

I wish there were some deals on PS Plus this year :/

It's still worth it for the $50 imo because of everything it offers
(\__/)
(='.'=)
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Posted Image

#1086 technics1200

technics1200

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:07 AM

Grand Slam Tennis PS3 back in stock... Now if only the 55" Panasonic 3D would come back...

#1087 atlantis

atlantis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:20 AM

i kind of thought the PS3 console deal would have sold out by now. Guess everyone already has their systems by now.

Nope, I was an xbox owner for the longest time. I think paying for live killed it. I don't want to pay for something I don't really use.

Plus the xbox exclusives are kind of lame. It's just halo halo halo forza halo.

#1088 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:25 AM

I was able to get Mists of Pandaria for $15 after bringing it up on the forums and that just shipped. Waiting on my original order of AC3, DI:GOTY, and KH:DD to ship still.

#1089 kukoi

kukoi

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:25 AM

$99 tv back on

#1090 mark_IV

mark_IV

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:27 AM

Has anybody heard if there are plans for the PS3 3D displays to be blown out for Black Friday or a "Deal Of The Day"? Both of my local stores literally have stacks of them right at the front of the gaming dept which they've recently received. Normally they've only stocked two or three at a time so it has me wondering.
I asked the employee working gaming but of course he had no clue as to why there were so many.

#1091 Monoxide1986

Monoxide1986

Recovering Flipper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:28 AM

Just got notification that my Iron Man 2 and Wrath of the Titans blu rays went on backorder. At least my dead island shipped....

#1092 TheEliminator62

TheEliminator62

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:31 AM

I didn't receive any confirmations so I went to check order update and saw Captain America as the only one that I got back ordered. Just had Ass Creed 3 and Dead Island ship so im just waiting on the last 3 blu-rays to ship

#1093 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:36 AM

I only got Dead Island (360). Nothing else I really wanted. I thought about Grand Slam Tennis, but it would probably just sit in my backlog for a while and I would never get to it.

The only other thing that looked interesting was the 32GB MicroSD for $18, but the 64GB was just $43 and got that.

#1094 pun123

pun123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:39 AM

Tried from 8-830 nothing gave one more shot at 9am and got this. Used $100 RZ pts had been saving so total was only 59.40.

Dead Island Game of the Year Edition-PlayStation 3 $8.65
Medal of Honor: Warfighter Limited Edition-PlayStation 3 $5.40
Captain America: The First Avenger-Blu-ray Disc $8.65
Diablo III-Mac/Windows $5.40
Forza Horizon-Xbox 360 $10.82
Need for Speed: Most Wanted: Limited Edition-PlayStation 3 $5.40
Thor-Widescreen Dubbed Subtitle AC3-Blu-ray Disc $10.76
Journey To The Center Of The Earth 2 (Bby)-Blu-ray Disc $4.32
Total-59.40

Posted Image
Posted Image

#1095 Sendoh

Sendoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:44 AM

Anybody have inputs regarding the Panasonic tv for $900?

#1096 uiengineer

uiengineer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:47 AM

Has anybody heard if there are plans for the PS3 3D displays to be blown out for Black Friday or a "Deal Of The Day"? Both of my local stores literally have stacks of them right at the front of the gaming dept which they've recently received. Normally they've only stocked two or three at a time so it has me wondering.
I asked the employee working gaming but of course he had no clue as to why there were so many.

i noticed that my store has a bunch of these too. i'd grab one for $99

#1097 Danimal

Danimal

CheapAssing it Since 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:48 AM

I forgot all about this. Just got Dead Island, Borderlands 2, and Need for Speed: Most Wanted. No idea if any of it will be back-ordered, but it's all Christmas shopping, so as long as it gets here by then, no problem.

I may still try my luck at WalMart on BF, see if I can grab a $25 copy of Borderlands 2, as well as a few other things, but I feel pretty good with these deals if that falls through.
Posted Image

#1098 Pheee

Pheee

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:49 AM

My need for speed and always sunny season 5 blu ray have their payment validated and are about to ship.

I was going to get need for speed at walmart, but it was only 5 dollars cheaper. Now the only thing I want to go out for is forza horizon on thursday night....

Then I wil head out and see what scraps are left as far as blu rays are concerned and what not in the morning

Yup, I am doing the same, going to try Forza horizon at walmart, but not when it opens lol.

If not I will wait for a price drop.

#1099 finstersucks

finstersucks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:50 AM

i noticed that my store has a bunch of these too. i'd grab one for $99

my store too, i wouldn't be surprised if best buy continues doing doorbusters every saturday until christmas. they have a ton of things stacked everywhere not just the advertised black friday items.

#1100 henhowc

henhowc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:53 AM

picked up an ipad 4gen for $110 off after combining the $60 off BF pricing with $50 off $100 AMEX offer when syncing card with Xbox. :D

#1101 UnseenGamer7

UnseenGamer7

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:00 AM

It didn't really resonate with me until just now but...

I bought that Black Ops Vita bundle.

That was something I wasn't even planning on getting, but I guess I just couldn't help myself. I've been missing having a portable system. My OG PSP broke from a ledge fall and I never got the 3000 or the Go even though I really wanted one. I have an iPhone but I really don't like playing games on it. It's just not the same. I was hesitant with the Vita at first (cost, memory card cost, the fact that there isn't internal memory), but I think it does have some good games that can help my boredom whilst at work. I played Wipeout 2048 at Best Buy today (the 2nd time ever playing it. First time I played the Uncharted demo but it was very short), and it was a lot of fun.

I also bought ACIII without ever playing any of the other AC games in the series. I guess I'm going to have to get those now too. Well, I can get AC and then the Ezio Trilogy.

Also even though declassified is pretty awful you can trade in the game. GameStop right now has the highest trade in value I think at $22 and I got a 30% bonus since I traded it in towards a game. Getting 28.60 isn't bad for that game

#1102 TheAggroCraig

TheAggroCraig

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:03 AM

Well I'm pissed, Bestbuy.com is claiming I'm not a Premier Silver member when myrewardzone clearly says it, and I even got the email... total bullshit.

Posted Image

(Ex: Buy/Half/DeepDiscount/Gamestop.com/etc)

#1103 UnseenGamer7

UnseenGamer7

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:14 AM

Well I'm pissed, Bestbuy.com is claiming I'm not a Premier Silver member when myrewardzone clearly says it, and I even got the email... total bullshit.

Is your account linked? The same thing happened to me last year and it was because my online account wasn't linked to my silver rewards Id.

#1104 TheAggroCraig

TheAggroCraig

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:18 AM

Is your account linked? The same thing happened to me last year and it was because my online account wasn't linked to my silver rewards Id.

Oh shit it just kicked in, I guess it wasn't instant (I linked it 5 minutes before posting)

KH3D here I come! and maybe more?

Posted Image

(Ex: Buy/Half/DeepDiscount/Gamestop.com/etc)

#1105 TheSithAssassin

TheSithAssassin

CAGpocalypse

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:22 AM

$99 tv back on

Just ordered 1. I thought I didn't have a chance. Thank you sir for the update. It was a festivus miracle. Hehe

#1106 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:26 AM

picked up an ipad 4gen for $110 off after combining the $60 off BF pricing with $50 off $100 AMEX offer when syncing card with Xbox. :D

please elaborate on this "$60 off BF pricing"

#1107 jdiknght24

jdiknght24

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:30 AM

no $99 tv in stock for me, been checking for a couple hours

#1108 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:41 AM

My dead island shipped earlier today. Still waiting on AC revelations to ship.

#1109 TheSithAssassin

TheSithAssassin

CAGpocalypse

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:43 AM

no $99 tv in stock for me, been checking for a couple hours

It was like that for me too. But I kept refreshing every 5-10 minutes. Then surprisingly it showed up. And I ordered but in my haste I forgot to change standard shipping. Oh well.

#1110 elmoney

elmoney

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:45 AM

I ordered skylanders, just shipped. Sweet