Reward Zone Silver Black Friday Early Access 11/19/12 LIST IN OP

• Please log in to reply
1291 replies to this topic

#1141 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:43 AM

I know I am late to the party, but how did you guys find out about a $99 TV? It doesn't even show the right price until stuff is in my cart. Was there a printed ad somewhere or a complete thread that listed non game stuff?

#1142 bob330i

bob330i

just lookin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:46 AM

I know I am late to the party, but how did you guys find out about a $99 TV? It doesn't even show the right price until stuff is in my cart. Was there a printed ad somewhere or a complete thread that listed non game stuff?

it was in the preview link. All of the offers were posted by category and you went to each page that showed the promo price.

I had wanted the $99 TV but missed it the couple times it popped up over the day. Settled for DI GOTY, KH:DDD and Hunger Games on BD.

#1143 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:54 AM

I was able to pm Borderlands 2 in store and pm call of juarez as well. Order dead island GOTY.

#1144 jman2avatar

jman2avatar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:59 AM

My order has been in the preparing order stage all day. Should I be worried?

#1145 steve_dave

steve_dave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:02 AM

Whew... Just got in for a 32 ipad retina. Thank god I realized it was only today.

#1146 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:02 AM

Everything I ordered besides Iron Man 2 on bluray has shipped. Woo now just to "worry" about Forza Horizon, GameStop for Lego Lord of the Rings on Vita, and Amazon for Spec Ops The Line.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#1147 EvilIA

EvilIA

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:11 AM

Both my items shipped. I got the Samsung MP3 player and a 16gb micro SD card.

#1148 Ace69

Ace69

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:12 AM

My first order shipped. My second and third order are in the preparing stage

#1149 Ace69

Ace69

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:13 AM

Any orders still going through for anyone else? Was trying to get some last minute stuff.

#1150 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:15 AM

*sigh* Captain America, Supernatural S7, and Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows are all backordered in my order, expected to "arrive at my doorstep" before 12/14, according to the email I received. I can wait, I guess, but I'm a bit worried about the games in the order, which are still being prepared for shipping...

The weird thing is that the second order I placed (another :ps3: copy of Sniper Elite V2) already shipped. :???:

On the bright side, I was able to PM AC3's $34.99 price--I had to log into Bestbuy.com on their computer in the Mobile department and add AC3 to my cart to show that I would get that price, then I got the $15.90 back on a GC. ;)

Edited by Vigilante, 20 November 2012 - 06:28 AM.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Rogue Legacy
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/28]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Extreme] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#1151 ssjgoku90501

ssjgoku90501

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:19 AM

promo231300050014 i keep getting this error code

#1152 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:49 AM

Couldn't pull the trigger on anything I semi-wanted. Forgot to buy dead island though, so that's gone. :(

#1153 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:09 AM

Well I do not expect my orders that were forced to go under standard shipping to get here anytime soon. The only orders I got a shipping notices on were 2 late in the day ones that allowed me to get the expedited shipping. So orders made 6 hours earlier no go but these two have shipped. Oh well, nothing I need soon anyway...although I would not mind making a hot sandwich. :)
Posted Image

#1154 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:27 AM

My first order shipped. My second and third order are in the preparing stage

My first order completely shipped as well (purchased six items in one order - external hard drive, SD card, and four games)

#1155 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:23 AM

First order shipped. That was the laptop for my niece and some games (kingdom hearts, dead island, ect)

2nd order was like 18 items. Various games and movies, skylanders, ect. That has NOT shipped. 3rd order was about 7 more games/movies. that has NOT shipped either

worth noting first order went through fine, and i got expedited shipping. 2nd and 3rd gave me the tax error message and would NOT let me pick expedited shipping for some reason. Im thinking i may try calling tomorrow to see if i can get expedited shipping on them and whats going on. What number should i use? Just the general 1-800 number, or is there one for reward zone silver members or something?
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#1156 Ace69

Ace69

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:49 AM

So now we play the waiting to game to see if our items get here before black friday? :P

#1157 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:51 AM

So now we play the waiting to game to see if our items get here before black friday? :P

If they don't, I'm tempted to stop by my local store on BF with proof of my order to try for in-store copies.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Rogue Legacy
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/28]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Extreme] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#1158 esalw822

esalw822

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:17 AM

It seems my orders went the opposite of most here. My first order is still processing (DI GOTY; Turtle X12; Proj X Blu) and my second order with Standard Shipping and the tax glitch already shipped (Sniper Elite x2, KH 3D). I'm not too worried about Dead Island and the X12s since they were still available long after I ordered.

On another note, I got a Backorder email regarding my Project X Bluray and called customer service to have them change that to in-store pick-up. For all of you that are getting items backordered, I'd suggest you do the same if you don't wanna wait for your stuff (or worse yet, risk cancellation or something)...

#1159 ShadowAssassin

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:30 AM

Does anyone know if this works:

If you add items to your cart now, will they automatically reflect the price change on Black Friday? Or do you actually have to add them on BF?

#1160 wtsutton

wtsutton

Lost my hippie lettuce!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:16 AM

I ordered Borderlands 2 and Dead Island in separate orders. Forgot about the free expedited shipping on Dead Island. Borderlands shipped and was projected to arrive Wednesday but I just checked tracking information and now it is saying it will be here today (Tuesday). Dead Island shipped too but won't be here until late next week.

#1161 krighton

krighton

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:47 AM

both madden 13 & battlefield premium shipped, i should have waited on the madden 13 since it's $9 higher than other deals i've seen. I'm sure the $25 ones will get gobbled up pretty quick though.

#1162 fastitocalon

fastitocalon

I am red cyclone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:51 AM

both madden 13 & battlefield premium shipped, i should have waited on the madden 13 since it's $9 higher than other deals i've seen. I'm sure the $25 ones will get gobbled up pretty quick though.

Could always hold it and see if you can get a $25 version, if not you have a backup plan.

fs.png

Twitter #kelkeen

#1163 Josef

Josef

Touched the dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:09 PM

If it's anything like last year you may be waiting until after Christmas ;)

#1164 gepet0

gepet0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:00 PM

Last year there were plenty of games available throughout the bf weekend. I love this deal beats going out in the frenzy. I was able to pick up dead island ps3 the 360 was out then back in. How is the ps3 version? LOL I also picked up breaking bad season 1-4 for 38 Never saw the show but heard great things.

#1165 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:31 PM

My orders shipped last night at 11pm and will be here tomorrow. Sweet!

#1166 lordopus99

lordopus99

Training for the silver

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:33 PM

All my games shipped. All my blurays are backordered.

#1167 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:36 PM

Hatfeilds & McCoys, Dark Shadows and Project X are all Backordered

Waiting to getting emails about my 2 PS3's, Logitech remote and NFSMW

#1168 DOMINATOR912

DOMINATOR912

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:42 PM

AC3 + Dead Island shipped last night. DVDs still being prepared for shipping.

#1169 DirkDiggler

DirkDiggler

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:49 PM

AC3 + Dead Island shipped last night. DVDs still being prepared for shipping.

Same here, very impressed! :applause:

#1170 cag1000

cag1000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:07 PM

Used Paypal for checkout getting these deals yesterday and Paypal charged me an Express checkout fee. I have never seen this. Anyone else get seperate charges just for buying from Best Buy?