Reward Zone Silver Black Friday Early Access 11/19/12 LIST IN OP

• Please log in to reply
1291 replies to this topic

#91 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:16 PM

there's no interest if you pay off your balance every month.

Oh nice, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info. I'll have to look into it. It's been long while since I've used CCs for everyday purchases instead of my debit card.

#92 Kezmer

Kezmer

Disgruntled Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:18 PM

I keep silver without spending much money there, I bought a TV 6 years ago and got Silver. During the year and on Black Friday I just tell people I will buy stuff it for them. A couple laptops and TV's add up really quick. I put it on my BB credit card and they pay me and I get the RW certs for doing it. I don;t think I really even get much on BF except a couple games, but this year after having my daughter my pile of games is as high as its ever been I havent played so there isn't much I want
122445.png

#93 Kitoro

Kitoro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:20 PM

I would like to get the 40" or 46" Samsung LED 3D TV from the ads. They aren't door busters, so I hope they have them!

#94 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:10 PM

Oh nice, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info. I'll have to look into it. It's been long while since I've used CCs for everyday purchases instead of my debit card.

yeah if you're fiscally responsible, credit cards offer lots of perks, especially amex.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#95 caMOFOg

caMOFOg

Where you at mang?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:51 PM

I took advantage of this last year and it was awesome! Took about a half hour, and I got everything I wanted from BB's BF ad, and in some cases, items were delivered on Wednesday before Thanksgiving.

... and I did it all from my Xyboard while I was sitting in a meeting at work. :)

If you purchase a video game console will this be available for store pick up Monday or shipping only?

#96 jayntampa

jayntampa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:50 PM

I believe last year it was shipping only.

#97 pwnthee

pwnthee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:38 PM

http://blackfriday.g...50GBBundle.html

Yeah, thanks.

I was aware that they have the bundle as part of the Black Friday deal, but this thread is about the Monday early access deal, and there's no confirmation yet that the PS3 Bundle will definitely be included.
Billy Mitchell is better than you.

#98 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:47 PM

Yeah, thanks.

I was aware that they have the bundle as part of the Black Friday deal, but this thread is about the Monday early access deal, and there's no confirmation yet that the PS3 Bundle will definitely be included.

All BF online deals were open to RZ early access if I remember right. In limited quantities of course

#99 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:01 PM

All BF online deals were open to RZ early access if I remember right. In limited quantities of course

I can't recall if Doorbusters were a part of it...

The 360 bundle this year is not a doorbuster, but the PS3 is.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#100 cigaro

cigaro

Constants and Variables

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:11 PM

Sweet this will be my first year I am able to use this....

I have Silver through Feb 2014.... and I am 400 dollars away from reaching my yearly goal again..

I spend too much money at Best Buy

#101 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:36 PM

I can't recall if Doorbusters were a part of it...

The 360 bundle this year is not a doorbuster, but the PS3 is.

I know they had the smaller doorbuster TV last year online for RZ silver members. Forget if the large was there also.

So I know doorbusters do get on there. Didn't know that the ps3 was a buster

#102 Xombie007

Xombie007

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:48 PM

Not sure if these questions have been asked yet, but here goes:

1) Does anyone know if items that involve a free gift card with purchase (on BF that is) will also have that same perk for the early access sale on the 19th? I have a feeling we'll find out for sure on the 18th when they e-mail us the specific deals that we'll be getting on the 19th, but does anyone know what happens in regards to the gift card giveaways (from their previous experiences during this sale)?

2) As for the sale itself, are we just supposed to shop as usual through the regular BB.com site? How does that prevent non-premiere silver members from participating then... or are the BF discounts reflected at checkout for registered premiere members only (and others are charged the standard price)? Just trying to get some details about how the process actually works.

3) Finally, are quantities for smaller items (like games and movies) also restricted to just 1 per transaction?

#103 Ace69

Ace69

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:47 AM

First time I got Premier Silver. Mine runs out thru February so hopefully I pull another 1K in just purchases. IDK if I got mine for free or I actually reached the goal on my own tho.

#104 seanmcc

seanmcc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:00 AM

I got to silver pretty easy. I've bought a few appliances though so that really helped.

Yup, I just moved and got a washer and dryer so I'm set for another year. FWIW the program heavily swayed me from going to Sears, got almost $50 in RW certs back on it too.

#105 howyoudoin

howyoudoin

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:47 AM

Did any of you "randoms" open a new Best Buy credit card or something?

I did not spend $2,500 yet, but for some reason I am Silver until 2/2014, and I have been almost all year. I bought a $1500 laptop in February, and opened a new Best Buy card to pay it off with 0% interest. I wonder if that's what made me Premier Silver?

A month later, I signed up for @Gamer/Unlocked, but I doubt that affected anything.

How about a phone upgrade? Not too long ago they were offering silver membership for upgrading your phone at Best Buy

#106 Kezmer

Kezmer

Disgruntled Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:25 PM

Doorbuster were there the first few year but havent been there the last 2, the ps3 and 360 were there last year, i grabbed a ps3 for a buddy, i should have kept it since my launch unit sounds like a formula 1 car
122445.png

#107 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:26 PM

How about a phone upgrade? Not too long ago they were offering silver membership for upgrading your phone at Best Buy

That was how I got silver stats until like March 2014. I'm looking forward to checking this out.

#108 caMOFOg

caMOFOg

Where you at mang?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:17 PM

I was upgraded to silver status but I only spent about half of the $2500 and did not upgrade my phone. Do trade ins count for points? If so then that's probably why I was upgraded.

#109 flix1

flix1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

yeah if you're fiscally responsible, credit cards offer lots of perks, especially amex.

I use credit cards to pay for everything I can ... even if the cost is less than a dollar.

I get at least $1000 in kickbacks (instant discounts, cashback, airline miles, free PSN money) each year just for paying for stuff with my credit cards.

They are great, as long as you don't overextend yourself and pay them off every month. If you miss a payment or carry a balance, then the benefits quickly are outweighed by costs.

#110 cheapbrokegamer

cheapbrokegamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:45 PM

I spent 3.7 k this year there! :O
8-) Head BrokeAss

#111 krighton

krighton

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:15 AM

I've never understood why BB didn't like it when a person running a business used a RZ card for purchases....not that they seem to enforce it to heavily. Would make it alot easier to hit the 2.5k each year. Money is money. Wouldn't think they'd be too picky if people are dropping cash.

#112 pwnthee

pwnthee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:43 AM

Not sure if these questions have been asked yet, but here goes:

1) Does anyone know if items that involve a free gift card with purchase (on BF that is) will also have that same perk for the early access sale on the 19th? I have a feeling we'll find out for sure on the 18th when they e-mail us the specific deals that we'll be getting on the 19th, but does anyone know what happens in regards to the gift card giveaways (from their previous experiences during this sale)?

2) As for the sale itself, are we just supposed to shop as usual through the regular BB.com site? How does that prevent non-premiere silver members from participating then... or are the BF discounts reflected at checkout for registered premiere members only (and others are charged the standard price)? Just trying to get some details about how the process actually works.

3) Finally, are quantities for smaller items (like games and movies) also restricted to just 1 per transaction?

1. Don't know, but my best guess would be that any BF deal on the early access deal would be honored the same.

2. Add your Reward Zone member number to your BestBuy.com account. That's how they know if you're Silver or not.

3. Probably just one per order, yeah.
Billy Mitchell is better than you.

#113 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:45 AM

I guess I'll take a look tomorrow.

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#114 cigaro

cigaro

Constants and Variables

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:45 AM

You guys think it will include the galaxy S III for 50 ?

#115 Sammie2980

Sammie2980

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:49 AM

Stupid question but to the people that legitimately reached Silver status, what did you buy to get up to $2500? Even if I bought an iPad, a console, and an HDTV, I'd crack maybe $1500 and even then, you still got $1000 more to go.

I reached silver my first time for buying a 4k dollar TV, while still on that silver status I bought the new model when it came out for another 4k. SO I basically spent 8 thousand dollars in the same year, so my status is silver until sometime mid 2013, which I will probably have bought another TV by then so yeah.

Honestly best bet i high end electronics. Buy pretty much anything in the magnolia section and you will get it :lol:

#116 pixi

pixi

Megabitch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:52 AM

Who volunteers for screenshots before I go digging for my RZ # (I bought a phone with my father's number so he should be silver)

#117 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:07 AM

Hope the Lenovo laptop is included.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#118 heatison777

heatison777

The Heat is On

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:45 PM

Just got my email. Looks like all of the games are included. My wife wanted to grab some series 1 Skylanders for cheap but didn't see those.

#119 shiftymcneely

shiftymcneely

I love my Lions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:55 PM

I got my email too. There isn't really anything I want to get super bad, might get Skylanders for my son.

Rating scale ( :cold: :drool: :cry: :applause: :hot:)

:xb1:  Forza Horizon :applause:

:ps4: Shadow of Mordor :applause:  Madden 25 :hot: Destiny :applause:

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:

#120 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:57 PM

No email yet for me