Reward Zone Silver Black Friday Early Access 11/19/12 LIST IN OP

• Please log in to reply
1291 replies to this topic

#1201 bob330i

bob330i

just lookin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:46 PM

Hunger Games and DI shipped last night due in today which is surprising because I didn't bother messing with the shipping choices, very nice BB. KH:DDD is still processing though. I was just slightly bummed that I didn't get in on the $99 TV.

#1202 FadeToOne

FadeToOne

It's CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:56 PM

My Campaign and Dark Shadow blus are backordered, and I got my order in before the servers crashed. That's pretty weak.
FadeToOne.png

#1203 gossamer

gossamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

My Sherlock 2 blu is backordered.

#1204 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:57 PM

*whew* I got the shipping notice for my games about an hour ago. Hopefully they arrive quickly. :)

Shadow of Mordor ( :ps4:) Best Buy Preorder DLC for sale - PM me with offers!

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps4: The Evil Within [No-Upgrade Run] :ps3: Tales of Xillia 2 :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World Red

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [10/19]:  :vita: Akiba's Trip (4.5/5)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#1205 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Director of Publishing/Marketing for Crafty Minor Too

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:58 PM

My Always Sunny Season 6 BluRay and Social Network DVD got backordered. My other 4 items have shipped.

My Kingdom Hearts 3D was just delivered, according to my brother at home.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog!

#1206 kinney_bmx

kinney_bmx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:15 PM

Got my Samsung today, came overnight. Just got it set up and currently testing the 3D with killzone 3

#1207 uiengineer

uiengineer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:44 PM

Got my Samsung today, came overnight. Just got it set up and currently testing the 3D with killzone 3

shit, that was quick.

#1208 kinney_bmx

kinney_bmx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:50 PM

shit, that was quick.

Yeah, I was very pleasantly surprised to look when I woke up and it was out for delivery. Came at right around 3:30

Though it came from the Maumee warehouse I think so it didn't even have to leave the state

#1209 cigaro

cigaro

Constants and Variables

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:51 PM

Received a $50 gift card from Best Buy after ordering my Galaxy S3 yesterday. Basically got it for free. Was not expecting that at all.

Did you get it on your reward zone?

I got a random 25 dollar certificate and I have no clue what ti is

#1210 cigaro

cigaro

Constants and Variables

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:53 PM

If my order is in process of being fulfilled still, do you think I could call and get my shipping switched to expedited? One item shipped, but two havent

#1211 timberwolfbobby

timberwolfbobby

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:53 PM

Wow. Lucky you guys. Of the 4 items I ordered, 1 has been shipped (Hunger Games), 1 is on backorder (Sherlock Holmes), and according to the guy on customer care chat, the other 2 (Sniper Elite and Avengers Kinect game) are still being pulled at the distribution center, 28 hours after I placed the order. Guess that's what i get for placing 1 order instead of 4.

#1212 steve_dave

steve_dave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:10 PM

Ipad shipped today (ordered just before midnight last night). Should be here tomorrow.

#1213 kingofk1ngs

kingofk1ngs

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:11 PM

No, they just sent me an email with a gift card code.

#1214 cigaro

cigaro

Constants and Variables

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:14 PM

No, they just sent me an email with a gift card code.

Did your S III ship already?

#1215 henhowc

henhowc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:21 PM

If my order is in process of being fulfilled still, do you think I could call and get my shipping switched to expedited? One item shipped, but two havent

I tried calling in yesterday for items that were still in "Preparing Order" and they said it is not possible to update the shipping. Annoying considering it was their website's fault that some of us only had the Standard shipping option available.

#1216 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:05 PM

In a post I made yesterday. If you are a Silver Member, your shipping will (should) automatically default to expedited shipping. I mainly do instore pickup, but the few orders I have done for shipping have all been expedited. On the checkout screen it will show standard shipping with an estimated date. However, when you get the order confirmation in your email, it should show expedited and a sooner estimated date. This is one of the perks of being Silver.

#1217 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:09 PM

Just got a deluge of shipping emails. Yea!!
Posted Image

#1218 Evolved

Evolved

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:26 PM

In a post I made yesterday. If you are a Silver Member, your shipping will (should) automatically default to expedited shipping. I mainly do instore pickup, but the few orders I have done for shipping have all been expedited. On the checkout screen it will show standard shipping with an estimated date. However, when you get the order confirmation in your email, it should show expedited and a sooner estimated date. This is one of the perks of being Silver.

I placed three orders and none of them were upgraded to expedited.

#1219 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:31 PM

For those of you who are already receiving orders, were you able to get Expedited shipping for them? Are any of these arriving orders among those forced to be shipped at Standard speed?

Also, all of the items that have shipped for me so far were shipped "STANDARD" according to the order form on BBY.com.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps4: The Evil Within [No-Upgrade Run] :ps3: Tales of Xillia 2 :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World Red

#1220 kingofk1ngs

kingofk1ngs

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:36 PM

Did your S III ship already?

Got an email that it shipped about an hour ago.

#1221 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:39 PM

More than likely you signed up for the PHONE FREEDOM program where Best Buy was giving away a Gift Card if you upgraded through them. I got two this year from my wife and my upgrades.

#1222 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:45 PM

For those of you who are already receiving orders, were you able to get Expedited shipping for them? Are any of these arriving orders among those forced to be shipped at Standard speed?

Also, all of the items that have shipped for me so far were shipped "STANDARD" according to the order form on BBY.com.

Yes, I didn't have the expedited option and was upgraded from standard automatically.(if this is what you're asking)

#1223 jayntampa

jayntampa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:46 PM

Holy crap - my Vita and laptop just showed up ... wow. I'm like totally shocked.

#1224 wtsutton

wtsutton

Lost my hippie lettuce!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:49 PM

My borderlands 2 came this afternoon after ordering it yesterday right at 11.

#1225 wtsutton

wtsutton

Lost my hippie lettuce!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:51 PM

Expedited shipping was NOT the default shipping option when I placed my first order yesterday.

#1226 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:53 PM

Yes, I didn't have the expedited option and was upgraded from standard automatically.(if this is what you're asking)

When you got your shipping confirmation, did it say anywhere that it would be shipping Expedited? What does it say for the shipping speed under your order details on BBY.com?

Sorry for all the questions--from my original order confirmation email, the estimated delivery date for the games is 11/22-11/26, but I'm having a hard time believing they'll arrive within that time frame if shipped at Standard speed. I've ordered things from BBY.com before at Standard speed and not received them for at least a week. So hopefully you can understand my concern.

Cloud_Squall78.png

#1227 jayntampa

jayntampa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:58 PM

I ordered mine on the phone and they said the 23-24 was the expected delivery: I received the Vita, the laptop, Dead Island, and Kingdom Hearts ... only the Blu-rays didn't show up.

#1228 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:09 AM

When you got your shipping confirmation, did it say anywhere that it would be shipping Expedited? What does it say for the shipping speed under your order details on BBY.com?

Sorry for all the questions--from my original order confirmation email, the estimated delivery date for the games is 11/22-11/26, but I'm having a hard time believing they'll arrive within that time frame if shipped at Standard speed. I've ordered things from BBY.com before at Standard speed and not received them for at least a week. So hopefully you can understand my concern.

No problem. Yes, it does say expedited for shipping on bby.com

#1229 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:15 AM

No problem. Yes, it does say expedited for shipping on bby.com

Huh, that's weird. It didn't automatically upgrade for me...I just hope they arrive within the promised time frame. Thanks for answering.

Cloud_Squall78.png

#1230 N4M3LE5S

N4M3LE5S

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:35 AM

I'm sorry but i have to say this:

1) After 63 pages of bullshit, What the Fuck happened to cheapassgamer?
2) This thread seems to be more convenient on another website rather than here as it completely contradicts the meaning (hello annual black friday forum posts where people piss & moan & jump for joy when they finally get their shit)
3) Just my 2 cents despite it being ridiculous.