Reward Zone Silver Black Friday Early Access 11/19/12 LIST IN OP

sninh

Banned
i saw this on the reward zone website and didn't see it posted anywhere

Black Friday Early Access Event Monday, 11/19
As a Premier Silver member, you get first access to select Black Friday deals. Preview the deals on 11/18 and then shop online or by phone on 11/19, beginning at 11 a.m. ET.

Here's how it works:

• Preview: Sunday 11/18, check your inbox or MyRewardZone.com for a look at select deals.
  • Shop: Monday 11/19, the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event begins at 11 a.m. ET. For one day only, shop online or by phone. Quantities are limited.
  • Prepare: Today, add your Reward Zone member number to your BestBuy.com account if you haven't already to ensure quick, easy access to this exclusive event.
Stay tuned for more details about the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event. It's just another way of saying thanks to our most loyal customers.

link at all the deals: http://www.bestbuy.com/preview20121118

Controllers
PS3 Dualshock 3- $34.99
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller- $34.99

$29.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
:360::ps3: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
:360::ps3: Darksiders II
:360::ps3: Battlefield 3 Premium Edition
:360::ps3: The Amazing Spider-Man
:360::ps3: Need for Speed: Most Wanted

:psp: Vita Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Limited Edition PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle $199.99

$34.99:
:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed III
:360::ps3: Madden NFL 13
:360: Forza Horizon
:360::ps3: Borderlands 2
:360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 13
:pc: Diablo III
:ps3: Sony Dualshock 3 Controller
:ps3: Turtle Beach - Ear Force P11 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset for PlayStation 3
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black
:360: Turtle Beach - Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset for Xbox 360

$24.99 (Note all are Kinect only):
:360: Wipeout 3
:360: Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
:360: Dance Central 3: Best Buy Exclusive Edition with 2 Bonus Tracks
:360: Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection
:360: Dragon Ball Z for Kinect
:360: Just Dance 4

$14.99:
:360::ps3: Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition
:360: Halo: Reach
:3ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
:360::ps3: Sniper Elite V2
:360::ps3: UFC Undisputed 3
:psp: Mortal Kombat Vita

$7.99:
:360::ps3: Dead Island Game of the Year
:360::ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel
:wii: Just Dance 3
:360: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
:360::ps3: Grand Slam Tennis 2
:pc: The Sims 3

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the heads up! I've been a silver member since they started doing it. I'll have to keep this in mind. Lets hope by early access they mean every black friday deal is available and not some of them, all of them. Since everything im getting this year is at best buy only, i would LOVE to not have to leave my house and enjoy thanksgiving night

im guessing this will exclude any kind of "camp out 30 hours early" type items like last years insanely cheap tv.

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']Is it worth the money to sign up as a member for that?[/QUOTE]

silver members spend $2500 a year or get lucky in a promo to get the status, no way to sign up unless you unload a ton of dough right now.

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']Is it worth the money to sign up as a member for that?[/QUOTE]

if you can spend $2,500 and have all the points posted by monday :lol:

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']lol I don't think I've spent $2500 at Best Buy in my lifetime.[/QUOTE]

I got silver just for buying a 200 dollar iphone5

[quote name='AutoPilotOff']I got silver just for buying a 200 dollar iphone5[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm still way short of the $2500 spending limit and they randomly awarded me and a couple of other CAGs Silver Status. I'm good through February 2014 which I hope Best Buy will be around then still.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Sweet. Hope I can score a bluray player and laptop.[/QUOTE]
I would recommend the laptop offered by Costco during BF, pretty good price.

[quote name='Bosamba']Yeah, I'm still way short of the $2500 spending limit and they randomly awarded me and a couple of other CAGs Silver Status. I'm good through February 2014 which I hope Best Buy will be around then still.[/QUOTE]
How close were you to the $2500 mark when you got it? I'm at around $1300 right now, and if there's some magic number (below $2500) that'll help, I'll go out of my way to spend some extra money there.

[quote name='Bosamba']Yeah, I'm still way short of the $2500 spending limit and they randomly awarded me and a couple of other CAGs Silver Status. I'm good through February 2014 which I hope Best Buy will be around then still.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've been given Silver status twice and never came anywhere close to spending what the requirements are. This year I may actually come close but fall short and they'll probably decide to cut me off. :lol:

[quote name='Vigilante']I am so up for this. This will be my first BF as a Premier Silver member, so I'll try to get the most out of it. :D[/QUOTE]

this

I hope I can retain my silver status, I've only spent 900 so far. Of course in reality I've probably spent around 100. Too bad there's nothing quite as cheap in this ad as walmarts. The only thing I want is that white galaxy tab 2.

Do you think they will have the iPod touch 5th generation doorbuster online? Or do they stay away from doorbusters, I can't remember what they did last year.

This is the third year that I have done this and each year there where problems with website during the time. If you wait a couple of hours everything will be sold out. Last year my wife did it for me and put a TV in the cart at the start time and the website acted up. She called them up and they said to leave the item in the cart and come back. Of course, she did that than it was sold out. She called them again because she knew I wanted this and told her story to the Best Buy guy. They said it was sold out and than she said she started crying on the phone and made the Best Buy guy feel awkward so he gave her a $50 gift card for her troubles.

But in all the Silver Reward Status is getting less and less lucrative. They used to give us free Cinema Now rentals and napster downloads and now that is all gone. Not worth it now in my opinion and I do not care if I become Premiere Silver member again.

Hoping the Vita promotion is up there, since it isn't a door buster - that's the main thing I wanted from BBY. I've been using the 100% bonus trade in and saving up credit : D

[quote name='confoosious']The people who are silver through 2/2014 got he smartphone promo they were doing.[/QUOTE]

Not me. Haven't bought a cell phone from them since the galaxy nexus.

All I want is the dead island and AC revelations. ACIII will be cheap everywhere and I can live without the X12.

[quote name='uiengineer']sweet. i did well with this last year. i'm hoping that super slim PS3 bundle is in here.[/QUOTE]That is my main want too.

[quote name='Davestation']This is the third year that I have done this and each year there where problems with website during the time. If you wait a couple of hours everything will be sold out. Last year my wife did it for me and put a TV in the cart at the start time and the website acted up. She called them up and they said to leave the item in the cart and come back. Of course, she did that than it was sold out. She called them again because she knew I wanted this and told her story to the Best Buy guy. They said it was sold out and than she said she started crying on the phone and made the Best Buy guy feel awkward so he gave her a $50 gift card for her troubles.

But in all the Silver Reward Status is getting less and less lucrative. They used to give us free Cinema Now rentals and napster downloads and now that is all gone. Not worth it now in my opinion and I do not care if I become Premiere Silver member again.[/QUOTE]

How do silver members get access early? Do they send you a direct link to the Black Friday deals?

There's a grumpy old man in every thread, so funny. You don't pay for the Silver reward level, so anything you get out of it is a bonus. It thrills me to hear you say you're not going to participate on Monday, though - less competition.

[quote name='confoosious']So doorbusters aren't gonna be available but everything on page two and beyond will? Or is it random.[/QUOTE]

Had a couple folks say that "most" of the ad other than the doorbusters would be included.
I'm glad they have this. I'll buy some games from BBY and if I can get them later at walmart or somewhere for cheaper I'll just return them. Pretty sweet deal.

It's kind of hit or miss with the door busters - they have had them in the past. On Sunday, log in to your myrewardzone.com account and you should be able to access the list of items on sale Monday so that you can plan ahead.

[quote name='AutoPilotOff']I got silver just for buying a 200 dollar iphone5[/QUOTE]

They have a promo that you become a silver member with a phone upgrade or if you have a bb cc and spend 2500 on it during the year.

It's nice that we'll get to preview Sunday and that it's going live at a reasonable hour on Monday. If I can get a couple of those videogames I was eyeing, it would take a little stress out of Friday's mad rush.

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']im guessing this will exclude any kind of "camp out 30 hours early" type items like last years insanely cheap tv.[/QUOTE]

I guess its just a YMMV because lastyear the people at the front of the line only showed up at like 6 pm.

Total ymmv. Plus it always drives me crazy how people would rather wait in like for 30 hours to get $200 off something instead of working those 30 hours and purchasing a superior product at a more expensive price

[quote name='MrshllJcb']Total ymmv. Plus it always drives me crazy how people would rather wait in like for 30 hours to get $200 off something instead of working those 30 hours and purchasing a superior product at a more expensive price[/QUOTE]

Not all of us have jobs that pay ... uh ... $6.66 an hour ... uh nevermind

[quote name='MrshllJcb']Total ymmv. Plus it always drives me crazy how people would rather wait in like for 30 hours to get $200 off something instead of working those 30 hours and purchasing a superior product at a more expensive price[/QUOTE]

Some people do it for the experience and for laughs. Most, though, are just fucking stupid.

How exactly does it work to order by phone? Do they just set the items aside for me come black friday or do I have to pay for them over the phone?

I was in on this last year and it was a nightmare of server errors for bestbuy.com. I ended up getting in on most of the deals I wanted using the mobile site...m.bestbuy.com from my phone. As a head's up, you may want to try hitting m.bestbuy.com sometime before Monday and logging in to familiarize yourself with the mobile interface.

[quote name='confoosious']Some people do it for the experience and for laughs. Most, though, are just fucking stupid.[/QUOTE]

Doing it for the experience is fucking stupid.

[quote name='confoosious']Some people do it for the experience and for laughs. Most, though, are just fucking stupid.[/QUOTE]
Not stupid. Just not educated. A lot of people at my job were going but changed their mind when I told them the actual value of what they are getting. They were even more surprised that they can find half of those items through the year. You just gotta look.

Stupid question but to the people that legitimately reached Silver status, what did you buy to get up to $2500? Even if I bought an iPad, a console, and an HDTV, I'd crack maybe $1500 and even then, you still got $1000 more to go.

bread's done
Back