Photo
- - - - -

OTThanks-taking

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
501 replies to this topic

#271 seanr1221

seanr1221

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:50 AM

I'm very tempted to get the White 360 bundle at Walmart. It's only 160.00 and comes with that goofy Skylanders game (which I should be able to sell pretty easily).

Question is, do I really need a 360 for another room, especially when I'm 99% sure a new xbox is coming out next year.

seanr1221.png

#272 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:27 AM

83 you get a 920 yet? I'm loving mine, don't miss the iPhone at all.

It's like I don't even know you.

I'm thankful that one of the men on Two and a Half Men has now gone on record telling people that they shouldn't watch the sitcom. It baffles me how millions of people keep watching that drek.

Yeah, but he's doing it for ridiculous religious reasons, not because the show is smelly pooter.

#273 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:29 AM

He gladly keeps cashing those checks, though.

#274 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:38 AM

I guess lizardlick went out of business. Hopefully this focusattack company I saw on SRK is legit. They seemed to have decent shit at good prices.

Posted Image

#275 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:59 AM

So many fucking packages today. Got my Vita from Amazon and I'm disappointed that the Assassins Creed was cart only. I really wish they'd stop showing the full retail box on the packaging if they're not going to include it.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#276 MusicNoteLess

MusicNoteLess

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:04 AM

What buttons and how many buttons do you need, Kasey? I might have a couple of spare ones lying around I can send ya if you're not too choosy about the color.

#277 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:08 AM

So many fucking packages today. Got my Vita from Amazon and I'm disappointed that the Assassins Creed was cart only. I really wish they'd stop showing the full retail box on the packaging if they're not going to include it.

That's the problem I had with the PS3 bundle. Before I opened it, I saw on the box that they showed a single case version of the Uncharted Dual Pack. I was wondering if that was just a mock-up for the packaging and it was the two-case set that's at retail or if they had really put the two discs into one case. When I opened it, I found it was fucking neither. Just some good ol' cardboard sleeves.

#278 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:07 AM

What buttons and how many buttons do you need, Kasey? I might have a couple of spare ones lying around I can send ya if you're not too choosy about the color.

Thanks, but I went ahead and ordered new buttons all around. It was like 23 bucks to replace all of them.

Posted Image

#279 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:11 AM

I've been playing my Vita a lot more lately, it's really a pleasure to play. I want to love the 3DS, and I do like the games I've played, but the Vita so far is just more enjoyable to play. Easier on the eyes.

Still can't wait for Animal Crossing, though.

#280 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:17 AM

Animal Crossing has needed a sequel for years

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#281 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:23 AM

You have any Vita recommendations? I have Ass Creed Liberation and Super Smash Coles, and also ordered Madden 2013 and NFS: Most Wanted from the Origin sale but I need to fill out my library some. Looking at Lumines and Katamari if I can find a good price.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#282 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:29 AM

Zen Pinball 2, Super Stardust Delta, Sound Shapes, Retro City Rampage, and MotorStorm RC.

#283 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:34 AM

83 you get a 920 yet? I'm loving mine, don't miss the iPhone at all.

Not yet...I applied for a job within another department in my company. If I get it, hopefully there will be more $$ and I can get it. Plan B is for my wife's temp job to become full time, in that case her job will give her a company phone, and I'll get her iPhone 4s...I hope plan A works out.

I'm very tempted to get the White 360 bundle at Walmart. It's only 160.00 and comes with that goofy Skylanders game (which I should be able to sell pretty easily).

Question is, do I really need a 360 for another room, especially when I'm 99% sure a new xbox is coming out next year.

The short answer is yes...the long answer is ABSOLUTELY YES!!! I'd put one in the bathroom if my wife would let me. For me anyway, it's great when the kids are hogging up the TV in my office, I just slink into the living room and get my game on. Since you don't have kids *yet* YMMV.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#284 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:38 PM

The snow is really coming down now...:whee:

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#285 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:03 PM

Yeah. I'll be kicking myself over not pulling the trigger on that Vita sale for a while.

Next tempting purchase is seeing if I can find a $150 or less Kinect. Maybe capture the attentions of these ADD kids.

Neighbhors christmas lights have put me to shame. But I'm too much of a cheapass to do anything about it.
I buy Christmas decorations in January when they're 75% off.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#286 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:08 PM

Yeah. I'll be kicking myself over not pulling the trigger on that Vita sale for a while.

Next tempting purchase is seeing if I can find a $150 or less Kinect. Maybe capture the attentions of these ADD kids.

Neighbhors christmas lights have put me to shame. But I'm too much of a cheapass to do anything about it.
I buy Christmas decorations in January when they're 75% off.

Everything is better knowing you got a good price on it. "Halloween" candy is only sweeter if you buy it the day after Halloween AND THEN eat it.

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#287 lordwow

lordwow

Fmr. VP of the OTT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:11 PM

We got this gross cold slush, no real snow. Wamp wa.
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 (360), Black Ops (360)

Posted Image

#288 FloodyFloats

FloodyFloats

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:18 PM

Started playing halo reach again. Between guys destroying vehicles so their teammates dont get them just cause they cant and getting shot from some guy on a warthog who wants you to drive him around i dont know how i still manage to go positive.

I even take a warthog out so that i can park it somewhere good and use the turret...but no some guy has to jump on the turret as im driving and make me his wheelman. I guess theres no way to avoid that.

#289 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:06 AM

ok ok.......

Resident Evil 6=60
PM @ BB from Amazon 39.99
used 9.xx gift card left over
pay the rest out of pocket
Day later, get a Gamers Club unlocked coupon for 20 dollars off RE6.
Go back to BB...Got them to honor GCU Coupon.
Returned/rebuy RE from 60 to 20........ 2x.xx is returned to my CC......ummm what happened to the gift card?

#290 FloodyFloats

FloodyFloats

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:29 AM

Fuckgot my RDR GOTY from Walmart. Stupid thing is a greatest hits version. I only own one other red case and thats a resistance FOM that i got for free.
Should have gone with the 360 version.

#291 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:09 PM

Morning, OTT.

ok ok.......

Resident Evil 6=60
PM @ BB from Amazon 39.99
used 9.xx gift card left over
pay the rest out of pocket
Day later, get a Gamers Club unlocked coupon for 20 dollars off RE6.
Go back to BB...Got them to honor GCU Coupon.
Returned/rebuy RE from 60 to 20........ 2x.xx is returned to my CC......ummm what happened to the gift card?

It's too early for complex mathmatics...:headache:

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#292 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:16 PM

Tried asking in the "Deal Request" forum to no avail and it's probably a long shot here, but does anybody know where I could possibly find deals on perfume. Complete newbie when it comes to buying this stuff and looking for the new Britney Spears one for my sister.

card.png

#293 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:55 PM

Macy's...they have coupons in the circular all the time. Specifically % of and/or Free Gift Bags.

Online at www.macys.com

25% off Code
Some exclusions apply. See site for details. The coupon works on famous brands like The North Face, Michael Kors, Sperry Top-Sider and more which are normally excluded from coupons!
Expires: 12/03/12
Coupon Code: FRIEND

___

Could try this too:

http://www.dealcatch...mporium-coupons

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#294 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:13 PM

I think I'll start RDR when I get bored with DWG3. I've already completed one side of the story missions, and that feels like enough. (Acronyms for everyone!)

Oh man, fucking runny nose. And we're out of kleenex? Time to turn to TP.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#295 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:27 PM

Macy's...they have coupons in the circular all the time. Specifically % of and/or Free Gift Bags.

Online at www.macys.com

25% off Code
Some exclusions apply. See site for details. The coupon works on famous brands like The North Face, Michael Kors, Sperry Top-Sider and more which are normally excluded from coupons!
Expires: 12/03/12
Coupon Code: FRIEND

___

Could try this too:

http://www.dealcatch...mporium-coupons

Thanks for that. Somehow wasn't aware of DealCatcher so that'll be nice for future use. Typically only buy food and video games, so it is always difficult to shop for something that's not one of those two things.

And Macy's was the store I couldn't think of when I was looking for perfume. Shame they don't have what I'm looking for.

card.png

#296 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:32 PM

Fuckgot my RDR GOTY from Walmart. Stupid thing is a greatest hits version. I only own one other red case and thats a resistance FOM that i got for free.
Should have gone with the 360 version.

Buy it used from GS and then swap cases/stickers.

#297 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:11 PM

Did you guys read the thread of that $$$$$$ asking about promise rings?

#298 FloodyFloats

FloodyFloats

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:33 PM

Buy it used from GS and then swap cases/stickers.

Ah good idea thanks. oh wait the cover art has greatest hits on it. I dont think the regular GOTY had it. Wonder if they would notice.

#299 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:35 PM

Well, you swap everything. Disc, case, manual, etc. Hell, if they're not assholes you can probably even do it without switching stickers, just claim it as a gift.

#300 FloodyFloats

FloodyFloats

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:36 PM

Did you guys read the thread of that $$$$$$ asking about promise rings?

man that was a god awful idea. maybe i can pre preorder my games now.:roll: