Photo
- - - - -

OTThanks-taking

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
501 replies to this topic

#301 FloodyFloats

FloodyFloats

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:40 PM

Well, you swap everything. Disc, case, manual, etc. Hell, if they're not assholes you can probably even do it without switching stickers, just claim it as a gift.

major fail on my part. haha red dead with a red cae looks better than most.

#302 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:31 PM

Did you guys read the thread of that $$$$$$ asking about promise rings?

I just read it now. Dating for like six years and he wants to give her a promise ring to make sure he keeps her around? Um...at that point can't you be pretty sure that she's going to stick around?

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#303 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:31 AM

I just read it now. Dating for like six years and he wants to give her a promise ring to make sure he keeps her around? Um...at that point can't you be pretty sure that she's going to stick around?

He's 20. 6 years means nothing when it's all before you're even an adult. Seriously, that's not even a "high school sweetheart" type of deal, that's a middle school fling that snowballed.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#304 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:23 AM

Did you guys read the thread of that $$$$$$ asking about promise rings?

Or was he asking about The Promise Ring

Posted Image

#305 crystalklear64

crystalklear64

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:29 AM

Spoiler

Posted Image
Posted Image

#306 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:35 AM

He's 20. 6 years means nothing when it's all before you're even an adult. Seriously, that's not even a "high school sweetheart" type of deal, that's a middle school fling that snowballed.

He probably thinks he knows what life is about too...

When I was in High School a friend got a 100% on a D.A.R.E. test and they gave him a D.A.R.E. duffel bag. Two years later, a drug dealer that was a friend of ours at the time asked to borrow something to transport 2kg of cocaine in and he handed over his D.A.R.E. bag. He brought it back to him with an oz of weed in it as a thank you.

#307 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:17 AM

Spoiler

What's dat for?

Krumm_walk.gifOblina_walk.gifIckus_walk.gif

I'm looking for SNES games. PM me.

#308 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:59 AM

Frank Oz on Colbert was great. Highly recommend you guys check it out if you get the chance.

#309 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:05 AM

You have any Vita recommendations? I have Ass Creed Liberation and Super Smash Coles, and also ordered Madden 2013 and NFS: Most Wanted from the Origin sale but I need to fill out my library some. Looking at Lumines and Katamari if I can find a good price.

Sorry for the late reply. IMO, you should definitely get PS+. Uncharted and Mutant Blobs Attack are both great. It also has FF Tactics Advance, if you're into that, and the Wipeout game which I hear is good. Downside, you need a bigger memory card, but you can store the files on a PC so you don't have to redownload if you need to shuffle around on a smaller card.

Other than that, I've really enjoyed Rayman Origins, Hot Shots Golf and Virtua Tennis 4. Just bought the Katamari game today but I haven't gotten into it yet.

#310 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:04 AM

I'll admit I didn't even notice he's 20. Started the "relationship" when he was 14, eh? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#311 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:05 AM

Also, I think he was talking about Nick Ring (look it up ladies). Maybe that's the person he's in a relationship with?

#312 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:58 PM

Morning, OTT.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#313 Eviltude

Eviltude

Steam Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:12 PM

It's 45 degrees in my house right now. I turned the PS3 on just to heat things up some.
Posted Image

#314 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:00 PM

It's 45 degrees in my house right now. I turned the PS3 on just to heat things up some.

/rimshot

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#315 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:43 PM

Sorry for the late reply. IMO, you should definitely get PS+. Uncharted and Mutant Blobs Attack are both great. It also has FF Tactics Advance, if you're into that, and the Wipeout game which I hear is good. Downside, you need a bigger memory card, but you can store the files on a PC so you don't have to redownload if you need to shuffle around on a smaller card.

Other than that, I've really enjoyed Rayman Origins, Hot Shots Golf and Virtua Tennis 4. Just bought the Katamari game today but I haven't gotten into it yet.

I luckily have something like 27 months of PS+ right now (two years from Target glitch, 3 months from Vita) so I'll activate that. I'm trying to wait on that though because I only have a 4GB card and 32GB ones are expensive. I may just take advantage of the PC backup you mention though, might make things easier. Thanks.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#316 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:21 PM

Uncharted has stupid gimmicky crap but it doesn't have any supernatural bullshit. I liked it.

#317 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:13 PM

What's dat for?

I'm just thankful it wasn't this...

#318 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:11 AM

*cold chill*

-

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is dat game.

I have my King in full angelic beast mode, with the beastly body pieces, angel wings and halo - the customization in this game is amazing!

Krumm_walk.gifOblina_walk.gifIckus_walk.gif

I'm looking for SNES games. PM me.

#319 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

How shiny are your balls?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:18 AM

Almost have all of my BF stuff now minus one game from the MS store and two blu-rays coming in two shipments from Amazon. Casey will be glad to know that I grabbed the third season of Community for $9.99 from Amazon, so I have all three seasons to enjoy.

#320 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:10 AM

Annie's boobs

Posted Image

#321 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:02 AM

http://www.highdefdi...lu-ray_3D/10621

You are telling me that homo erotic volleyball is now going to be in 3D? I'm there!!

Posted Image

#322 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:09 AM

Only saw Top Gun one time and I was so smashed I don't remember what happened .. and I think I passed out halfway through. I should probably get around to watching it. I'm a roll this year - finally saw Total Recall!

Posted Image

#323 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:17 AM

:whee:

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#324 Eviltude

Eviltude

Steam Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:27 AM

/rimshot

I was being serious. Normally playing something that even remotely pushes it the fan kicks on but it was so cold in the house today the fan didn't come on once.

Almost have all of my BF stuff now minus one game from the MS store and two blu-rays coming in two shipments from Amazon. Casey will be glad to know that I grabbed the third season of Community for $9.99 from Amazon, so I have all three seasons to enjoy.

Want

Annie's boobs

this.
Posted Image

#325 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:38 AM

Only saw Top Gun one time and I was so smashed I don't remember what happened .. and I think I passed out halfway through. I should probably get around to watching it. I'm a roll this year - finally saw Total Recall!

I can't watch Top gun because I'll have a seizure.

See, my freshman year at FSU, no car, living in dorm room, everyone gone, tv with 20 channels. But one was the FSU movie channel. Part of the commuication college. Usually they played good movies.

Well, they all left for spring break and put Top Gun on infinite loop for nine straight days. You could watch Goose die every two hours. You could cut Tom Cruise's and Val Kilmer's homoerotic tension with a knife. I can't listen to the song Danger Zone without thinking of the horror of that week.

The horra. The horra.

#326 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:40 AM

I can't watch Top gun because I'll have a seizure.

See, my freshman year at FSU, no car, living in dorm room, everyone gone, tv with 20 channels. But one was the FSU movie channel. Part of the commuication college. Usually they played good movies.

Well, they all left for spring break and put Top Gun on infinite loop for nine straight days. You could watch Goose die every two hours. You could cut Tom Cruise's and Val Kilmer's homoerotic tension with a knife. I can't listen to the song Danger Zone without thinking of the horror of that week.

The horra. The horra.

At least Tom Cruise didn't take your breath away!

/jake

Posted Image

#327 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:02 AM

Annie's boobs

Whose?

#328 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:11 AM

Whose?

It's a monkey.
Spoiler
Also, Annie's boobs: :drool:
Spoiler

#329 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:22 AM

That gif is fantastic.

#330 MusicNoteLess

MusicNoteLess

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:53 AM

*cold chill*

-

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is dat game.

I have my King in full angelic beast mode, with the beastly body pieces, angel wings and halo - the customization in this game is amazing!

Not to mention the customization music.