Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:32 PM

Black Friday kinda sucks this year.

Posted Image

#32 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:33 PM

You're just saying that 'cos it's black.

#33 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:46 PM

I sent a comic to the CGC to be professionally graded: Dick Tracy Monthly #4. They gave it an 8.0! Worth around $150 in that condition - maybe more if I find the right buyer.

I paid $45ish for it. :)

Edit: Why is my facebook newsfeed getting blown up with Twinkie talk..? C'mon.

Edited by Brak, 17 November 2012 - 06:18 PM.

#34 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:33 PM

It's a company that makes beloved American food products thats failure gets to be blamed on Obama for Republicans or greedy CEOs for Democrats. It's a perfect political football for the moment.

I'm not sure I've ever eaten a Hostess item. Not even a Twinkie. I'm not above eating pure trash but they seemed particularly dumpy.

Posted Image

#35 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:33 PM

Twinkie's haven't stayed around for this long without people loving them. What people don't realize is that Hostess is selling off their assets and you can bet that Little Debbie or somebody is going to pick up Twinkies, Ho-Hos, etc. and make them the exact same just under a different brand.

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#36 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:34 PM

It's a company that makes beloved American food products that's failure gets to be blamed on Obama for Republicans or greedy CEOs for Democrats. It's a perfect political football for the moment.

I'm not sure I've ever eaten a Hostess item. Not even a Twinkie. I'm not above eating pure trash but they seemed particularly dumpy.

They bail out car makers but not Hostess? What...ever.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#37 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:52 PM

My facebook newsfeed was straight-up nauseating during the election...

There are at least 2 dozen people on my friends list that are convinced that Obama is the champion of the everyman (lolllllll!), and feel that if you think Obama stinks, you must be a Republican. The Illuminati has them right where they want them.

This last election was mighty black and white. Pun intended.

#38 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:53 PM

Those fucking fruit pies were the shit. I used to eat the shit out of those when I was a little kid.

Posted Image

#39 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:57 PM

You're just saying that 'cos it's black.

Posted Image

#40 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:50 PM

I just got off the phone with a guy claiming to be from Microsoft. He tells me they detected a virus on my computer and wanted me to install a program called TeamViewer to solve the problem. I hung up the phone (without installing the program) and found this:

http://www.sevenforu...cam-beware.html.

Long story short, the guy wanted me to install this program so he can see what is on my screen and get my personal information. The program is real; the person is a scam artist.

Just wanted to pass this warning in case anyone else starts getting weird calls like the one I received.

gallery_474050_8161_3173.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#41 FloodyFloats

FloodyFloats

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:39 PM

Started listening to some podcasts for the first time. Really liked CAGcast, good blend of funny and informative. Listened to Joystiqs podcast. It was very informative but kinda boring...maybe cause i picked the wii u episode. Also listened to MBMBAN, it was funny but i found Justins voice extremely annoying to listed to.
I think im going to give joystiq another try but for now im just sticking with CAGcast.

#42 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:45 PM

I just got off the phone with a guy claiming to be from Microsoft. He tells me they detected a virus on my computer and wanted me to install a program called TeamViewer to solve the problem. I hung up the phone (without installing the program) and found this:

http://www.sevenforu...cam-beware.html.

Long story short, the guy wanted me to install this program so he can see what is on my screen and get my personal information. The program is real; the person is a scam artist.

Just wanted to pass this warning in case anyone else starts getting weird calls like the one I received.

That's insane.

I would have had a ball fucking with that guy.

#43 Ced

Ced

Monster Hustler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:11 AM

I wonder how long somebody could Fuck with them before forcing them to break character or hang up out of frustration. Just typing on a keyboard, pretending to not know how to get on the internet, going on other sites, etc.

#44 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:27 AM

I wonder how long somebody could Fuck with them before forcing them to break character or hang up out of frustration. Just typing on a keyboard, pretending to not know how to get on the internet, going on other sites, etc.

Hours and hours if you randomly mention your stock market and banking applications on your desktop.

#45 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:50 AM

Somehow I lost my that triple controller. Wanted to actually play something on it for the first time in months, and now I guess I have to buy a new controller for it first.

Posted Image

#46 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:29 AM

I pretty much like everything about Blops 2 EXCEPT the weapons. I can't think of one that I like all that much. The shotguns are weak as shit and the single and burst fire rifles are useless as always.

#47 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:56 AM

http://www.highdefdi..._Detailed/10550

On the Waterfront is getting a Criterion release. I can't wait for this shit.

Posted Image

#48 lordwow

lordwow

Fmr. VP of the OTT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:28 AM

I pretty much like everything about Blops 2 EXCEPT the weapons. I can't think of one that I like all that much. The shotguns are weak as shit and the single and burst fire rifles are useless as always.

There's a decent AR I've been using, the M27. I like it better than the SCAR later on. I run overkill with the MP7 as well, and I have dexterity as perk 3 to switch between the two quickly.
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 (360), Black Ops (360)

Posted Image

#49 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:35 PM

I haven't gotten that far yet. Here's hoping they get better.

I miss my MP5k. :(

#50 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:47 PM

Halo 4 is bettar.

#51 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:55 PM

I feel like I don't even know you.

#52 seanr1221

seanr1221

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:30 PM

You know me.

seanr1221.png

#53 seanr1221

seanr1221

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:32 PM

Here is god mode.

Use the FAL up to level 10.

Use the wild card for three attachments.

Use the select fire, laser and the scope that puts diamonds around enemies, whatever it's called (unlocked at level 8).

The weapon has barely any kickback and it's it's extremely accurate and powerful. The select fire let's you use it as an automatic weapon. With the laser you can just shoot from the hip and kill guys easily.

seanr1221.png

#54 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:50 PM

Sounds b-b-b-b-broken.

#55 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:18 PM

Here is god mode.

Use the FAL up to level 10.

Use the wild card for three attachments.

Use the select fire, laser and the scope that puts diamonds around enemies, whatever it's called (unlocked at level 8).

The weapon has barely any kickback and it's it's extremely accurate and powerful. The select fire let's you use it as an automatic weapon. With the laser you can just shoot from the hip and kill guys easily.

Yeah, but then I have to keep using the FAL to get to level 10. F that shit.

#56 seanr1221

seanr1221

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:06 PM

Who cares if it's broken! :whee:

seanr1221.png

#57 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:33 PM

Well, I'll try what you suggested. I just went 7 and 14 so I hope it's worth it.

#58 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:10 PM

Practice makes perfect I guess.

Posted Image

#59 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:45 PM

OK am I blind or do I not see your name anywhere in that picture?

#60 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:46 PM

It's Rocemsocemwhatever.