OTThanks-taking

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
501 replies to this topic

#91 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:06 PM

BudgetBudge (I think you were looking)...LOTR Extended on Blu-Ray...49.99.

http://tgiblackfrida...-20pm-Only-deal

According to this calendar from Amazon, it's going to be $39.99.

#92 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:00 PM

We've gotten about 3 inches of rain over the past few days. And now our crawlspace has flooded.

Which has never happened before until we put a new lawn in the backyard. Which was supposed to contain a drain from the down spouts. Hmmm.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#93 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:14 PM

During Sandy we got a little water running in apparently through the window into our bathroom. Not much, but it was there. I figured it somehow got pushed through the closed window by high winds. But then later we had a simple, though somewhat heavy, rain storm and got a lot more water and it was dripping in from above the window. It turned out that we had a couple loose shingles and the water was getting in through there. I'm guessing they were pried loose by Sandy.

Crunchewy.png

#94 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:15 PM

According to this calendar from Amazon, it's going to be $39.99.

It was forty yesterday at bestbuy.

#95 2DMention

2DMention

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:46 PM

I have 28 hours of work scheduled for this week. Hot on the heels of having nothing scheduled for 2 weeks. I work Thanksgiving 7:45-11 and then after 4 hours of sleep have to come in on Black Friday at 4am. Yay me. At least I get hours. Then the day after, a 12 hour shift.
Posted Image

#96 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:56 PM

I have 28 hours of work scheduled for this week. Hot on the heels of having nothing scheduled for 2 weeks. I work Thanksgiving 7:45-11 and then after 4 hours of sleep have to come in on Black Friday at 4am. Yay me. At least I get hours. Then the day after, a 12 hour shift.

Ka-Ching!

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#97 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:51 PM

I don't know if people are allowed to complain about working too much these days. Seems kind of iffy since, you know, a ton of people would kill for a job in a sweatshop.

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#98 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:11 PM

So the dudes need to go down there to flush out the last 6 inches or so of water. Then to figure out why the downspout drains were clogged.

Just had the gutters cleaned a few months ago, so that's not the problem.
Likely case is, the lawn maintence guys who put in a new back yard f-ed up somehow when doing the drainage aspect.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#99 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:13 PM

The Vita offerings for PS Plus are really quality. It's definitely worth it now if you have both systems.

#100 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:33 PM

The Vita offerings for PS Plus are really quality. It's definitely worth it now if you have both systems.

That is why I signed up for it. That TigerDirect screw up that netted me a 32GB Vita card has become one of the best deals I have gotten all year. It is great to be able to download all the titles without having to worry about storage concerns.

Posted Image

#101 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:42 AM

Howdy gents. Not that I contributed much before but it will be significantly less now. I'm completely blocked from CAG at work. :(

Posted Image

#102 manthing

manthing

etc, etc, etc, etc,

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:13 AM

Hi whores. What did I miss?

#103 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:24 AM

Howdy gents. Not that I contributed much before but it will be significantly less now. I'm completely blocked from CAG at work. :(

That sucks. We need to have a CAG recruitment drive and get some new blood on this site. I want to see some new characters that make me laugh, like a DarthPuma, a Thomas, and maybe even a new slidecage.

Posted Image

#104 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:29 AM

New jake

#105 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:35 AM

Jake is still the only member on CAG that I legitimately wanted to beat the shit out of. I don't think there has ever been anyone as annoying as that troll.

Posted Image

#106 manthing

manthing

etc, etc, etc, etc,

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:36 AM

New jake

piss poor.

Why haven't y'all kick him out yet?

#107 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:57 AM

Yeah I'm really thinking about buying the $60 32gig card someone just posted in a thread in the Vita forum... so expensive but it'd be nice to download all the PS+ titles and keep them. I think I have an 8 now.

#108 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:24 AM

Picked up a Nexus 7 32 GB over the weekend and I'm liking it a lot so far, as it's basically an iPod Touch replacement with a nicer screen for the reading and such that I tried to do on that tiny screen. Waiting a bit let me get Ice Age rather than one of the crappy Transformers movies, so it evens out.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#109 MusicNoteLess

MusicNoteLess

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:39 AM

I'm #19 on the gamestop waitlist for a D-luxe Wii U. Probably gonna get it before Christmas.

#110 TheRock88

TheRock88

The Franchise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:11 AM

I'm #19 on the gamestop waitlist for a D-luxe Wii U. Probably gonna get it before Christmas.

You're dead to me. #-o

#111 MusicNoteLess

MusicNoteLess

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:21 AM

I'm genuinely curious about that Game Gear that comes with the Wii. If I don't like it, I can sell it. Most likely at a profit.

#112 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:34 AM

:wave:

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#113 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:24 AM

I still have some 4 gig sony memory sticks that I nabbed from best buy for like $4. thought I would need them for my PSP Go. Never have.

If I trusted more in the backwards compatibility. of the vita I'd be tempted to pick up one of those Vita bundles for black firday.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#114 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:50 AM

*eee-rrrr-kkk*

Hello? What's this talk of new things around here?

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#115 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:17 PM

Morning, OTT

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#116 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:21 PM

On Friday night, I am going to stay up all night swapping manly stories and in the morning, I'm making WAFFLES!!!!

http://www.kohls.com...b3-001b2166becc

$6.99 AR

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#117 darthbudge

darthbudge

The Real DB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:57 PM

You should go on strike.

#118 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:27 PM

CAG is blocked for me at work, but for some reason NeoGAF is not. I can browse there, but I only have a gmail address so I can't make an account there. Don't want to use my work email.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#119 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:28 PM

Picked up a Nexus 7 32 GB over the weekend and I'm liking it a lot so far, as it's basically an iPod Touch replacement with a nicer screen for the reading and such that I tried to do on that tiny screen. Waiting a bit let me get Ice Age rather than one of the crappy Transformers movies, so it evens out.

Lucky Bastard. I wish there was some way to delete that Transformers movie from my account. I don't want it, yet alone want it in my account :lol:.

I'm genuinely curious about that Game Gear that comes with the Wii. If I don't like it, I can sell it. Most likely at a profit.

It's a bigger but lighter Game Gear. I was surprised by the weight of the damn thing seeing it's huge.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#120 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

Who is actually eating "healthy" on Thanksgiving? Why do I see ads and segments on shows and articles online about eating healthy and counting calories on THANKSGIVING? Come on now. If you're so unhealthy you can't gorge on Turkey Day without fearing death, you have some serious problems.