OTThanks-taking

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
501 replies to this topic

#151 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:39 PM

Wow - Dishonored is $24.99 on Amazon right now.

Posted Image

#152 2DMention

2DMention

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:42 PM

Not going after any black Friday specials this year. My hours are minimal - I don't work next week again but work tomorrow and Friday and Saturday.
Posted Image

#153 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:22 PM

I'mgoing to try and grab that $40 Blu Ray player from wal Mart tonight.

#154 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:34 PM

Unless it is corrected in a final version of the ad they will probably honor it. I got Black Ops for 10 bucks on PC the year it came out from an online screwup and LoTR trilogy for 8 when they fucked that up.

They aren't likely to want to piss people off by claiming misprints.

Picked up the paper today and saw the image for Microsoft points instead of the 3 Month subscription. Looks like I'm going to Target tonight.

card.png

#155 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:36 PM

Picked up Sports Champions 2 for $10, Forza Horizons for $15, Theatrhythm for $20, and Sleeping Dogs for $25 so far. Pretty good haul, though NBA 2K13 is the only main thing I'm looking to get now.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#156 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:00 PM

I picked up captain america and thor. Also decided to get my parents that sony 3d plu ray player. I feel stupid spending 90 on the 3d blu ray player from sony.

I'm tempted to get that vita deal from amazon for $180. Even though i never thought I'd get a vita. But if it comes with PS All-Stars and extra ps+ time and they released four free vita games then it may be worth it.

#157 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:05 PM

The Vita is a great piece of hardware. I just wish the software would start to show up. It is highly disappointing that Sony isn't getting more developers on board.

Posted Image

#158 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:58 PM

:-|

Sarcasm.

Gamestop's BF deals looks to be online.
Going to be picking up Arkham City GOTY for $19.99. Have no intention of walking into that store.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#159 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:20 PM

Purchases so far:

God of War Saga (15)
Sherlock Holmes 2 (4)
XBL 12 months (35)
Dishonored (25)
Killzone Trilogy and controller (40)
Mad Men S4 (10)
RAGE (5)
Battlefield Premium (25)

I was kind of shitting on this BF, but it has turned out to be better than I thought it was going to be. That controller deal was great since I lost my mine.

Posted Image

#160 JJSP

JJSP

Beyond economical repair.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:26 PM

I've only picked up two 32GB SD cards ($13/ea) at Fry's so far. Working tomorrow and trying to not get stabbed by customers, leaving for Hawaii on Monday. Still thankful that we said no to the mall and are opening at 6 instead of midnight.

Cause I'm sick of seeing ghosts, and I know how it's all gonna end

There's no triumph waiting, there's no sunset to ride off in

We all want to be great men, there's nothing romantic about it

I just want to know that I did all I could with what I was given

I just want to sell out my funeral.

I just want to be enough for everyone.

#161 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:24 PM

http://www.amazon.co...rd_i=2858778011

Amazon has some recent movies (Prometheus, Brave, Hunger Games) for cheap rentals for those interested.

#162 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:20 PM

Turkey is out of the oven. Green Bean Casarole is in the oven with the Baked Ziti and Sweet Potatoes. All I need is the Stuffing, and it's GO TIME!!!!

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#163 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:20 PM

Daaaang...

I knew literally jackshit about the WiiU 'til right now, except for some stuff Trakan told me a few days ago - completely off my radar...

I just watched a review of the console, and I gotta say: I kinda want one.

On a side note: I kinda want to see what the online community for Blacks Ops II is. It may be fun to just mop the floor with fullblown Nintendo loyalists. :lol:

I don't know of any launch games, to be honest, but the hardware dazzled me - makes me want to run out and get one right now.

#164 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:23 PM

I think it is kind of funny that the E3 they showed Pac-Man at was one of the worst ever, and yet their new console is built around that idea (someone controlling pac-man on the controller and everyone chasing after them as ghosts).

Posted Image

#165 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:26 PM

The Vita is a great piece of hardware. I just wish the software would start to show up. It is highly disappointing that Sony isn't getting more developers on board.

Yeah, I wish it had a stronger holiday release schedule... I really love the time I've spent on it.

Not much for me as far as Black Friday goes... just looked through the ads and didn't see much of anything. Might go for one of the sub-$10 8GB flash drives all over, and I think I'm going to get the Emerson 720p 32" TV from WalMart tonight, only $150 and I need a TV in general as my dad took the 26" one I bought last BF. Might hit up Target/BB later tomorrow to look for Blus.

If I wasn't broke I think I'd also go buy a Wii U ;-;

Oh, BTW, is Saints Row The Third better on PS3 or 360? I want to get that full package.

#166 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:32 PM

Yeah, I wish it had a stronger holiday release schedule... I really love the time I've spent on it.

Not much for me as far as Black Friday goes... just looked through the ads and didn't see much of anything. Might go for one of the sub-$10 8GB flash drives all over, and I think I'm going to get the Emerson 720p 32" TV from WalMart tonight, only $150 and I need a TV in general as my dad took the 26" one I bought last BF. Might hit up Target/BB later tomorrow to look for Blus.

If I wasn't broke I think I'd also go buy a Wii U ;-;

Oh, BTW, is Saints Row The Third better on PS3 or 360? I want to get that full package.

Radio Shack has the 32GB Cruzer drive for $9.99.

#167 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:37 PM

This is pretty nuts, Vita ACIII bundle (white Vita) and Playstation All Stars Battle Whatever for $180: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=332544

$70 less than MSRP, plus the Battle game. :o

#168 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:11 PM

This is now a bragging thread. What deals did you guys get for Turd Thursday? Anything you're hunting for on Black Friday?

Also...I am dying to know somebody who ate "healthy" on Thanksgiving. I didn't and I don't think anybody else I know did either. :rofl:

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#169 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

Amazon has some recent movies (Prometheus, Brave, Hunger Games) for cheap rentals for those interested.

Nice thanks. Been waiting for The Hunger Games at $1.99.

Posted Image

#170 Ced

Ced

Monster Hustler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:01 PM

This is now a bragging thread. What deals did you guys get for Turd Thursday? Anything you're hunting for on Black Friday?

Also...I am dying to know somebody who ate "healthy" on Thanksgiving. I didn't and I don't think anybody else I know did either. :rofl:

I have managed to not overeat so I ate healthy enough in my book.

#171 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:19 PM

Who ate Tofurkey? I keep hearing about it as an alternative to the real stuff and apparently it tastes OK, but I would like to hear from somebody who actually ate some.

IMO stuffing, rolls, turkey, corn and potatos all drenched in gravy is fine a couple times a year. Like I said, if you can't handle that I'm surprised you're even alive right now.

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#172 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:45 AM

Never had tofurkey but I loves me some tofu.

I have managed to not overeat so I ate healthy enough in my book.

Ditto. Kept it to one plate and didn't stuff myself so it was a victory in my book.

Posted Image

#173 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:57 AM

Daaaang...

What review did you watch?

Also, Casey, have you played BF3 before?

#174 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:20 AM

Daaaang...

I knew literally jackshit about the WiiU 'til right now, except for some stuff Trakan told me a few days ago - completely off my radar...

On a side note: I kinda want to see what the online community for Blacks Ops II is. It may be fun to just mop the floor with fullblown Nintendo loyalists. :lol:

I don't know of any launch games, to be honest, but the hardware dazzled me - makes me want to run out and get one right now.

It's like I don't even know you.

#175 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:38 AM

What review did you watch?

Also, Casey, have you played BF3 before?

A little on console. I bought it a while ago along with the Karkand pack, but haven't gotten around to playing it. Going to shortly though as I am going to quit my job and go full time to school next semester.

Posted Image

#176 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:59 AM

Grabbed NBA 2K13 for $25 from Amazon, which was pretty much the last game I wanted to get for BF.

#177 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:21 AM

Do we know how long these discounts will last for?

#178 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:57 AM

Grabbed five 1600 MSP cards for 10 a piece at Target. No fuss whatsoever. \\:D/

card.png

#179 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:37 AM

brake's gonna buy some Fisher price little people to go along with that Wii U.

#180 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:45 AM

I'm proud to say that these hands have never been sullied by the stain of a Wii. I might be the only OTTer who can say that!