OTThanks-taking

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
501 replies to this topic

#241 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:35 PM

My TE stick seems to have another button that went bad. The buttons on those things suck dick. I haven't used the thing in 9 months and yet the button is now broken.

Posted Image

#242 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:46 PM

Papa John's must be hurting because they keep begging me to buy a pizza. I get an email every day that goes something like this...

"Did you know the humidity is 20% today. Any time the humidity is below 50% Papa John's offers B1G1 large three topping pizza's. If you order for pickup we'll also give you free breadsticks. If you order delivery, we'll have our delivery boy tip you. Please buy something."

#243 lordwow

lordwow

Fmr. VP of the OTT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:32 AM

Their pizza sucks. I got the free pizza from the Superbowl last year, and it was bleh.
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 (360), Black Ops (360)

Posted Image

#244 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:41 AM

Ugh. The games that came in the Uncharted/Infamous PS3 bundle are in cardboard sleeves rather than regular cases.

#245 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:11 AM

So I have a MBP retina (15"), and it's never given me a single problem. I'm back at my parents' place now, and it seems like everything just stops downloading after like 5 seconds... files don't download all the way but say they're finished, youtube videos don't load, they load for like 5 seconds and then just restart, things with continually loading feeds like Facebook don't load...

I've tried the obvious restart of the modem/router. My girlfriend's laptop doesn't seem to be experiencing the issue at all. Any ideas?

#246 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:15 AM

The hit-detection and spawn points in Blops 2 are shit.

#247 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:16 PM

The hit-detection and spawn points in Blops 2 are shit.

Yup!

This happens to me all the time:

Enemy calls in UAV. I quickly get to a point on the map where there are no enemies, based on our UAV. I switch to my rocket launcher, look up, looking for the enemy UAV, and get murdered by a freshly spawned enemy. Ok. That's fine. I'll just get it when I respawn. When I respawn, I switch to my rocket launcher, look up, and get murdered within 1 or 2 seconds of spawning.

Trakan, Music and I played MW3, last night, and it was a breath of fresh air.

Krumm_walk.gifOblina_walk.gifIckus_walk.gif

I'm looking for SNES games. PM me.

#248 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:26 PM

Curious...what are the vision ratings that you guys own? I assume people on the computer all the time will have worse eyesight than those who have outside lives?

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#249 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:04 PM

I was actually having fun playing Outland. I like the art style and how it merges bullet hell and platform games together.
I really don't have the patience to carefully time and line up my jumps though.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#250 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:40 PM

Curious...what are the vision ratings that you guys own? I assume people on the computer all the time will have worse eyesight than those who have outside lives?

I was nearighted but that was from reading and genetics. My mom was nearsighted too. And I read a lot as a child.

I got Lasik. Now i'm 20/20 in one eye and 20/15 in the other.

#251 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:42 PM

Just got it checked in August. I'm better than 20/20. Work at a computer all day.

Posted Image

#252 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:01 PM

My eyesight is shit but it's hereditary. I'm fairly close to being blind without glasses or contacts.

GreenManGaming finally reset my account so I was able to grab XCOM. Now I just need Dishonored to come back in stock.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#253 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:22 AM

I don't think I like the new Hitmang game.

#254 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:24 AM

I wonder what the average person's eyesight is? Probably good enough to survive without glasses but I'm sure there are a lot of people who are supposed to have glasses but don't wear them too.

Also, you guys suck with your 20/20 vision.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#255 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:22 AM

IATCG was banned? Does anyone know what happened to him? I know he got some...aggro from some mods around here but what exactly got him banned this time?

#256 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:46 PM

Who? Is IATCG is his name or is that an abbreviation for something else. Can't say I ever heard of IATCG. Also - it seems very hard to be banned here. You have to do something illegal/shady or be a major douche.

Unrelated: I heard word that Rocky Undisputed Collection Posted Image is $19.99 somewhere today. Anyone know where that is at?

Posted Image

#257 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:31 PM

My TE stick seems to have another button that went bad. The buttons on those things suck dick. I haven't used the thing in 9 months and yet the button is now broken.

If it's madcatz, those buttons (and the joystick itself) are easily replaceable. Hardest part is ordering the button (I would do a full button replacement on all of them). All you do is open the stick up, unhook the two wires. Put the new button in, reconnect the two wires and then your good to go. There should be a ton of you tube videos on the matter.

Who? Is IATCG is his name or is that an abbreviation for something else. Can't say I ever heard of IATCG. Also - it seems very hard to be banned here. You have to do something illegal/shady or be a major douche.

Iamthecheapassgamer or whatever his name is.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#258 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:10 PM

Hello OTT. Back to work tomorrow after being off since Wednesday afternoon...this sucks. Maybe Ill win the Powerball.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#259 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:23 PM

Shit, I was distracted at work and missed the BRAVe Blu Deal on Amazon.

I added to the waitlist. I'm 500+ but they say my ods of getting the deal are "good."

How does the waitlist work? do they send me an email notification?

Edit: Oh well. I'm not going to sit here all day waiting to buy Brave for nine bucks. Number 83, if you hit the powerball with you buy me Brave on Blu-Ray?

#260 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:24 PM

Shit, I was distracted at work and missed the BRAVe Blu Deal on Amazon.

I added to the waitlist. I'm 500+ but they say my ods of getting the deal are "good."

How does the waitlist work? do they send me an email notification?

No, you get a little popup that gives you 3 minutes to add it to your cart.

#261 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:24 PM

If it's madcatz, those buttons (and the joystick itself) are easily replaceable. Hardest part is ordering the button (I would do a full button replacement on all of them). All you do is open the stick up, unhook the two wires. Put the new button in, reconnect the two wires and then your good to go. There should be a ton of you tube videos on the matter.

Iamthecheapassgamer or whatever his name is.

I've replaced one button that was faulty already which is why I am annoyed. I probably will replace all of them. At least lizardlick is close so I would get my order fairly quickly.

#262 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:00 PM

IAmTheCheapestGamer. An old vet...Casey probably banned him :rofl:

On that note, I thought Mods were supposed to be polite and respectable? >.>

#263 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:10 PM

No, you get a little popup that gives you 3 minutes to add it to your cart.

I'm still waiting for my pop-up. But I'll giove it a couple more minutes and then I get to go home.

#264 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:25 PM

You honestly believe that? Hell, I used to be a mod, to give you an idea of what mods are like.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#265 crystalklear64

crystalklear64

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:29 PM

:lol:

Spoiler

Posted Image
Posted Image

#266 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:51 PM

I didn't ban him but it was a collective decision. He was banned because he refused to modify his behavior. When you constantly are a source of conflict then something needs to change. He didn't change and as a result he is no longer a member of this site.

#267 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

How shiny are your balls?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:02 PM

I didn't ban him but it was a collective decision. He was banned because he refused to modify his behavior. When you constantly are a source of conflict then something needs to change. He didn't change and as a result he is no longer a member of this site.

I was always amazed that the majority of his posts were just repeats of the same things over and over again. The only person worse at that was DPsx7.

Edit: I already got my first package from Amazon's BF sales, which is impressive for the standard free shipping.

Edit 2: DPsx7 has found a new home on the official sony forums:

http://community.us....s/td-p/38611331

Edited by FriskyTanuki, 26 November 2012 - 10:12 PM.

#268 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:32 PM

One of the terms on my test is shortened to IMC in the book. I am having a hard time keeping track of two different variations on IMC.

#269 seanr1221

seanr1221

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:38 PM

83 you get a 920 yet? I'm loving mine, don't miss the iPhone at all.

seanr1221.png

#270 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:43 PM

I'm thankful that one of the men on Two and a Half Men has now gone on record telling people that they shouldn't watch the sitcom. It baffles me how millions of people keep watching that drek.

Braving the pillow gauntlet.

Posted Image