Wreckateer for Free

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#91 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:51 PM

Dam lol did not get the avatar helmet guess you had to be a member more than 6 years cause my tenure says 5 years for me. Just weird lol did not know Xbox Live first started on my birthday which is today also lol.

I've been a member for roughly 5 1/2 years and I got a helmet. I can only dream of receiving a big ol' Xbox... :p

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#92 billymagnum

billymagnum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:13 AM

jeez i feel dumb for buying this like day one and not playing it since haha

#93 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:26 AM

Dam lol did not get the avatar helmet guess you had to be a member more than 6 years cause my tenure says 5 years for me. Just weird lol did not know Xbox Live first started on my birthday which is today also lol.

Well happy birthday to ya then!

#94 Gore

Gore

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:35 AM

Thanks WNYX. DLing now.

#95 wheels

wheels

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:39 AM

Thanks, gots it

#96 D4rkewolfe

D4rkewolfe

Henshin a Gomu-Gomu Baby!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:42 AM

Thank you very much OP

#97 Sion

Sion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:10 AM

Well happy birthday to ya then!

Heh, thank you very much!

#98 metallicoholic

metallicoholic

Metal 'Til I'm 60

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:15 AM

I was actually going to purchase this next time it went on sale...now I don't have to! Thanks OP!
Posted Image

#99 Sion

Sion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:18 AM

I've been a member for roughly 5 1/2 years and I got a helmet. I can only dream of receiving a big ol' Xbox... :p

hmm lol weird that I did not get one then. Doesn't really matter to me though be nice to have gotten it but I don't really care much for the whole dressing your avatar thing. It might have to do with me not even playing on xbox live during 2 of those years since my 360 broke and I only just received a new one this month but I was still paying for Live those 2 years I was not playing.

#100 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:20 AM

It might have to do with me not even playing on xbox live during 2 of those years since my 360 broke and I only just received a new one this month but I was still paying for Live those 2 years I was not playing.

Strangely enough, a very similar situation held true for me. Perhaps the Xbox team is dropping pants and shaking bare man asses in your direction.

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#101 Pend

Pend

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:48 AM

Thank you WNYX585AM, added it to my list.

#102 colwin

colwin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:41 AM

Thanks OP, just download it, didn't have kinect yet, but may buy one in the future!
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image