Best Buy AD 11/18/12-11/21/12 - 3D and TV BLOWOUT!

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
Forgive the formatting

Expendables 2 Blu $17.99/DVD $12.99
Expendables Blu $7.99/DVD $3.99

Game of Thrones Season One Gift Set Blu+DVD+DC $69.99

Batman Begins Blu Steelbook $9.99
Dark Knight Blu Steelbook $9.99
Buy either Batman movie and get a $5 off coupon for Dark Knight Rises, available 12/4

Santa Pups 2 Blu+DVD $22.99 ($17.99 w/ coupon from SantaPupsCoupon.com/BestBuy) / DVD $16.99

Cinderella II and III Blu+DVD $22.99/DVD $16.99
Cinderella DVD $16.99

BUY 1 GET 1 FREE on the following Blu's ($14.99 each)
21 Jump Street
Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Pirates! Band of Misfits
Resident Evil Damnation
Underworld Awakening
The Vow

TOP MOVIES
That's My Boy $9.99 (DVD+UV)
The Sitter $12.99 Blu/$9.99 DVD
Chronicle $12.99 Blu/$9.99 DVD
Battleship $12.99 Blu/$9.99 DVD
Act of Valor $12.99 Blu/$9.99 DVD
Dictator $9.99 Blu/$7.99 DVD

$1.99 DVDs
Dinner for Schmucks
Scorpion King
Face/Off
Ray
Rainmaker
Curious Case of Benjamin Button
American Wedding
The Mummy

Cinderella Blu + DVD $16.99
Secret of the Wings Blu + DVD $16.99

Hold on to your wallets, folks, it's about to get intense..

BLU RAY 3D $19.99 EACH:
Madagascar 3
John Carter 3D
Cars 2
Lion King
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
Toy Story 3
Tangled
Tron

BLU RAY 3D $14.99 EACH
Prometheus
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
Titanic
I, Robot
Tranformers: Dark of the Moon
Immortals
Journey
Lorax

TV Series

Breaking Bad Seasons 1 - 4 Blu $11.99 EACH
Burn Notice Season 5 DVD $11.99
House Seasons 1-7 DVD $11.99, Seasons 6 & 7 Blu $11.99 EACH
Justified Seasons 1 and 2 Blu $11.99 EACH
Modern Family Seasons 1 and 2 DVD $11.99 EACH
Spartacus Seasons 1 and 2 DVD $11.99 EACH
The Office Seasons 5, 6, and 7 on Blu $11.99 EACH/1-4, 7 DVD $11.99 EACH
Walking Dead Season 1 Blu $11.99, DVD Special Edition $11.99
Walking Dead Season 2 Blu $24.99, DVD $18.99
Archer Seasons 1 and 2 Blu $12.99 EACH
Eastbound and Down Seasons 1 and 2 Blu $14.99 EACH
Life & Frozen Planet 2 pack Blu $16.99
Sons of Anarchy Seasons 1-3 Blu $16.99 EACH
Blue Bloods Season 2 DVD $19.99
Grey's Anatomy Season 7 and 8 DVD $19.99 EACH
Revenge Season 1 $19.99
Chuck: The Complete Series DVD $119.99
Bond 50th Anniversary Blu $129.99
Smallville Complete Series DVD $149.99
Star Wars Complete Saga Blu $69.99/Episodes 4-6 Trilogy and 1-3 Trilogy $29.99 each
Gilmore Girls Complete Series DVD $84.99
Band of Brothers & The Pacific DVD $59.99
Gilligan's Island Complete Series DVD $29.99
Three Stooges DVD Gift Set $39.99
LOTR Extended Edition Blu $49.99
Indiana Jones Collection Blu $49.99
Rocky 6 disc set Blu $19.99
Alien Anthology Blu $19.99
Godfather Collection Blu $19.99
Tarantino 6 film collection Blu $69.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit!!

I just bought 21 Jump the other day...gonna take my receipt back and try to get Girl with Dragon Tattoo for free. Also gonna pick up Justified season 2, and the Dark Knight movies!!

Thats going to be the lowest price season two of "The Walking Dead" on DVD is going to be for awhile correct? I still need to pick it up but I remember season one being $9.99 a few times after it released.

[quote name='mrhappi79']Cinderella is actually the BD+DVD combo pack. The scan of the ad can be found in this thread over at bluray.com:

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=208736[/QUOTE]

"New 1-Disc DVD"

Combo pack for sure ;)

Thats going to be the lowest price season two of "The Walking Dead" on DVD is going to be for awhile correct? I still need to pick it up but I remember season one being $9.99 a few times after it released.

Season one was also only six episodes. I doubt season two will get much lower anytime soon

Nice Prometheus 3D, I robot 3D + Game of Thrones Collectors Set - for me this week !

Edit - Plus I cant resist that Titanic 3D price for 15$ is just too low to gice up ;)

My wallet groans at this list. Some amazing deals (Frozen planet and Life Blurays bundled for $17??).

I have found myself on a HBO kick lately and was thinking about getting Band of Brothers but $60 for it and the pacific on dvd doesn't seem to be an amazing price like everything else (bestbuy.com has them listed individually right now for $34.99 each on Blu). Can anyone recommend these series' at the $35 price point?

[quote name='anderson4145']I thought Titanic 3D was also $14.99[/QUOTE]

It is indeed, thanks for catching that, I accidentally skipped over it.

[quote name='mpaullin']My wallet groans at this list. Some amazing deals (Frozen planet and Life Blurays bundled for $17??).

I have found myself on a HBO kick lately and was thinking about getting Band of Brothers but $60 for it and the pacific on dvd doesn't seem to be an amazing price like everything else (bestbuy.com has them listed individually right now for $34.99 each on Blu). Can anyone recommend these series' at the $35 price point?[/QUOTE]

Yes both worth it. BoB is better than The Pacfic IMO but both are very well done.

Those Disney prices are pretty high, Santa pups excluded. They've been peddling Cars 2 and the entire $19.99 list there for months at those prices.

[quote name='Scorch']
Breaking Bad Seasons 1 - 4 Blu $11.99 EACH
Justified Seasons 1 and 2 Blu $11.99 EACH
Archer Seasons 1 and 2 Blu $12.99 EACH[/QUOTE]

That is just insane. I'm so glad I passed on those a few months back, these sale prices are just incredible.

[quote name='kyrhon']Did I see this correctly? Holy crap.[/QUOTE]

The Ad scan shows Season 1-3 bluray $11.99 each. I'm in for all three. Maybe next year Season 4 will be cheaper.... or they'll just have a complete series bluray set with an extra exclusive special features disc to make us double dip.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']The Ad scan shows Season 1-3 bluray $11.99 each. I'm in for all three. Maybe next year Season 4 will be cheaper.... or they'll just have a complete series bluray set with an extra exclusive special features disc to make us double dip.[/QUOTE]

Season 4 is pictured at $11.99 (and says "Season 4 Blu Ray" to the left of it, which is right underneath the $11.99 banner), then it says that Seasons 1-3 are also $11.99.

[quote name='Scorch']Season 4 is pictured at $11.99 (and says "Season 4 Blu Ray" to the left of it, which is right underneath the $11.99 banner), then it says that Seasons 1-3 are also $11.99.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. I was wrong. I'm in for all 4 for sure. Hopefully they never release a "Complete series" with exclusive extras or I'll be double dipping.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Awesome. I was wrong. I'm in for all 4 for sure. Hopefully they never release a "Complete series" with exclusive extras or I'll be double dipping.[/QUOTE]

I'm relatively confident that they will. They always do. :lol:

[quote name='Scorch']"New 1-Disc DVD"

Combo pack for sure ;)
[/QUOTE]

Look at the 2nd page on the bottom half, right hand side. Tell me what you see ;);)

[quote name='kyrhon']I'm relatively confident that they will. They always do. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I bought all the Mad Men season blurays at bb during the last two black fridays. I wonder why they don't list any of those. I'd like to pick up Season 5 of Madmen.

[quote name='mrhappi79']Look at the 2nd page on the bottom half, right hand side. Tell me what you see ;);)[/QUOTE]

Ahh, nice. I missed both of those. :dunce: I was referring to the first page of the ad. I wonder why they'd list the blu+DVD and the DVD at the same price. Thanks!

Wow thanks for this!! I was wondering where all the good Black Friday deals were! Glad I waited for a bunch of these too.

Resident Evil Damnation + 21 Jump Street, Prometheus and Titanic 3D...
Sad that The Walking Dead Special Edition is only for the DVD version though. I can wait on those though. No sign of Fringe being on sale yet, been hoping to see at least S3 on sale.

In for Archer and Justified season 2 (have S1 of each), as well as the 4 seasons of Breaking Bad. Wish I hadn't just ordered Walking Dead S1 from amazon for $17.99 (which was almost the lowest it'd had ever been there).

Aw man, why can't the Modern Family blus be on sale too? Bummer. Oh well, I'll likely pick up the Breaking Bad seasons and possibly the Rocky set.

[quote name='Tsel']Aw man, why can't the Modern Family blus be on sale too? Bummer. Oh well, I'll likely pick up the Breaking Bad seasons and possibly the Rocky set.[/QUOTE]

my thoughts too! really need to pick up S2 and on BD b/c thats how I have S1.

Gonna definitely get Justified S2 b/c I picked up S1 for around the same price, or $10, haven't even watched it yet. Gonna grab Dinner for Schmucks b/c thats the only $2 one I don't have (hope more pop up on the website!) and PM the Secret of the Wings from the $23 I bought it at during launch week.

[quote name='mpaullin']My wallet groans at this list. Some amazing deals (Frozen planet and Life Blurays bundled for $17??).[/QUOTE]

That version of Life is the Oprah version FYI.

Nicely done BB.

In for all the seasons of Breaking Bad and I, Robot 3D :D

EDIT: Also going to get 21 Jump Street & Dragon Tattoo :)

I will be getting the missing Breaking Bad seasons. Then I will pick up that Frozen Planet/Life combo for $16 and more. This sale is really amazing.

[quote name='Frahps']Wow thanks for this!! I was wondering where all the good Black Friday deals were! Glad I waited for a bunch of these too.

Resident Evil Damnation + 21 Jump Street, Prometheus and Titanic 3D...
Sad that The Walking Dead Special Edition is only for the DVD version though. I can wait on those though. No sign of Fringe being on sale yet, been hoping to see at least S3 on sale.[/QUOTE]

I rented RE: Damnation from Redbox and I'm a huge RE fan and of the first animated movie. Free is about the max I would pay for it, it's very disappointing. If I go for that deal I'll get Girl with 21 Jump Street but I understand if you have the other movies in that list.

Damn this big a hit on the wallet just before BF... 21 Jump Street, the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Prometheus 3D, Alien Anthology, the Sitter and maybe Transformers, Immortals 3D, the Dictator will be on my to get list.

wow, i will be buying some blus

edit: Star Wars Complete Saga Blu $69.99/Episodes 4-6 Trilogy and 1-3 Trilogy $29.99 each
so what's the point of the complete if the two together are $60?

If the link from the ad scan for the B1G1 is correct, then The Raid: Redemption also looks like it'll qualify for B1G1. In which case The Raid alongside 21 Jump Street are going to be part of the haul.

if you buy both batman movies do u get 10 off coupon for Dark Knight Rises and thanks for the 3D movie deals

[quote name='n64ra']wow, i will be buying some blus

edit: Star Wars Complete Saga Blu $69.99/Episodes 4-6 Trilogy and 1-3 Trilogy $29.99 each
so what's the point of the complete if the two together are $60?[/QUOTE]

I believe the complete Saga has extras that you wouldn't get if you bought them seperate. Kind of like the Alien Anthology has a ton of bonus features that you don't get if you buy the regular releases.

[quote name='n64ra']wow, i will be buying some blus

so what's the point of the complete if the two together are $60?[/QUOTE]

Extra bonus materials discs... Come on...

3986128+_0e29a0446d96d138e7f1b06aa63261cf.jpg

Some great deals in here.

Definitely picking up Star Wars saga. Been waiting a long while for that price.

Thinking about Walking Dead, Rocky, Godfather, and Alien Blus...

Oh man.. this is going to be an painfully awesome week

bread's done
Back