Papa John's Two Million Pizza Giveaway

Darknuke

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
So... I randomly got an email today from Papa John's saying I won an extra large pizza, as a part of a contest (OP title). I thought it was a scam at first, since I never signed up for it, but low and behold it was legit.

I don't even recall being on their mailing list tbh. Might want to check your spam to see if you got a free pizza lol.

I actually did too. Great for me since I don't have a Papa John's in town. >_<

Note: Codes are tied to your account, so please don't spam my inbox asking for pizza. :X

For the mailing list, as long as you have an account on papajohns, I believe that entered you in for the random drawing. I won my free pizza back in the first week or two of the season.

[quote name='opterasis']Let's give away 2 million pizzas, but cry about losing money over employee insurance![/QUOTE]

This.

I like Papa John's pizza, or rather, their garlic dipping sauce, but man, dude lives in a 40,000 sq. ft. house/castle.

Some of the memes out there of him are hilarious though.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Dang. I deleted and cleared some emails today. A Papa Johns email was one of them.[/QUOTE]

Contact Papa John's and say that you were a winner and you lost your code. They should help you out.

bread's done
Back