H: 2000 Nintendo Point code / W: $20 PSN, Amazon or Gamestop

dimebagdrl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
I got a 2000 point Nintendo card from a friend at a gaming/anime/movie club on my campus today. She bought it a couple of months ago after I nerd-gasmed about how amazing Zelda:OOT is and suggested she download it. She bought the card but lost interest in the games, so the card is mine now. I've gotten all the Wii store games I want, so I've got no use for this card.

I'm looking for a straight trade: code for $20 worth (2000) of Nintendo points for code for $20 of PSN cash.

Edit: $20 Amazon or Gamestop also acceptable

PM or post me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, you won't get any takers at your price. The Wii points card hold a value of $10-$15 around these boards. And never equal to the other cards or the $20 that your friend may have paid.

I've had two offers so far. One for the $20 PSN who never got back to my return PM, and a trade for 1600 xbox i have no use for. I'm willing to wait.

As of now, i'm afaid not.

I've got most of the PC games I'm currently intersted in. I'm mainly looking for PSN money to cover either game DLC or FFIV Complete, although I have yet to decide what the currency will ultimately be used to buy.

Thank you for the offer though, Falcon. :)

bread's done
Back