CAG-only God of War: Origins HD (PS3) Giveaway from Gamesies

DrAndonuts

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
Hey guys - I'm giving away another copy of GoW:O for the PS3. For this contest, all you have to do is watch the second episode of Gamesies (just posted on ScrewAttack), and post what you think in this thread. Here's the link:

http://www.screwattack.com/shows/gamesies-show/gamesies-going-mainstream-episode-2

The deadline to enter is 11/20 at 12p - I'll announce a winner then. We're trying to get our view count up on ScrewAttack's site, so pass around it around to anyone you know. And, if you've got a ScrewAttack account, please drop us a comment.

Loved the whole Activision bits in general and especially the Shenmue guy during the Dreamcast part. :D

Great episode as always!

EDIT: Oh yeah, and remember kids, "Do the Dewdy!"

Not only was it funny, but after watching it, I absolutly must go back and play Shenmue for the 10000th time

Looks like some production value was put into this. I don't know anything about the screwattack.com website, but I check it out later when I have some more time. I didn't follow along too well with whatever the story was in the video, but I did like the abridged reviews.

It was funny, in addition about what the other two guys stated, I loved the segment about borderlands :3 not sure if it's because I'm hook in Borderlands 2 right now or not

Fun episode, always love gaming related videos like the ones found on Penny Arcade. ScrewAttack is pretty cool now as well.

This show is hilarious. I enjoyed it very much. Especially on the Dreamcast part.
Keep up the good work~!

xD Josh getting chloroformed by those elderly women. I enjoyed the Borderlands 2 section of the vid since it is currently my favorite game of 2012.

Thought it was pretty interesting, but wasn't really engaged by it tbh. I did bust out laughing at the Joe Danger 2 review though, makes me sad I missed it as a Raptr reward. Also enjoyed the jabs at Activision.

I thought the video was fairly entertaining when acting wasn't involved. During the little skits, I kinda felt like I was back in my high school Drama class. I liked the other bits, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great sense of humor, can't comment on the production quality until i have a chance to go back and watch ep 1 (which I will do based upon. Ep 2), but overall truly enjoyable, great work.

damn you for mentioning SHENMUE! need to get a dreamcast emulator or something lol.
why hasn't Shenmue III even been announced? come on!

pretty cool episode :D

things i really enjoyed!
(1) coverage of borderlands 2
(2) dig at activision -LOL @ Call of Dewy, Dew your Duty-
(3) the dreamcast favorite games -really like the sense of nostalgia-

things that could be better perhaps
(1) visual cues - the subtitles are great but the way they come out can be a little jarring at times! i think a comic style visual cues (like exclamation marks, etc) would really enhance the whole visual aspect!

:D

"I'm han solo"

Woooooow :3

The transition videos with the 3d blue dude seems overdone.
In the quick reviews its difficult to note what you considered positive or negative aspects at first glance.

LIked the intro music how'd you make it (or what game is it from?)

Absolutely the best part was when they went to con and the guy's like "I don't know where she is she's 300 lbs XD"

Seems kind of Family-Guyish vibe your going with to me. Get the Nerd to make a Cameo youll get tons of views :D

It was good overall, you can improve a little bit the jokes, but it was good and funny. Loved the borderlands part too.

first part was a little cheesy, loved the Dreamcast section. Takes you back, I thought the Shenmue guy was funny, because...that is exactly how that game plays out! Anyways, pretty interesting show all around. Good luck everyone and thanks for the contest!

[quote name='Chairman Kaga']"
The transition videos with the 3d blue dude seems overdone.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's what we were going for - I find that kind of stuff annoying on "professional" videogame webshows.

Thanks for all of the great feedback, everybody! Be sure to pass it along to your friends - we're trying our best to build a fanbase (and maybe something good happen with ScrewAttack...maybe maybe).

Great show, awesome sense of humor. The Borderlands part was funny :D. Never got to try out Dreamcast thought...
Thanks for the giveaway.

The Shenmue part was pretty funny. Loved the whole favorite Dreamcast games section. Feel the urge to play MvC now. In fact, gonna go do that now lol.

bread's done
Back