Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 3/26: Huge Square Enix Game/DLC, THQ, PixelJunk, and Worms Sales!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9825 replies to this topic

#3331 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:58 AM

I can't believe EDF for Vita is $40. Anyone bought it yet? How is it?

#3332 jimmywolf

jimmywolf

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:05 AM

...bundle was up for.. well.. this entire time
Valkyria chronicles 2 (Game) + all the DLC for 22.99

still the bundle is better deal.

I didn't know that. I had read that somewhere but I thought that was just a sale. Sweet! Thanks for this! ^_^

Anyone know if Valkyria Chronicles 2 - PSP is complete with DLC?

tried finding the bundle only found base game an dlc 2 wich was odd were dlc 1 ? for $23 for everything sound like a good deal but not sure if it missing anything buying it separate game + dlc 2
Not even in the face of Armageddon. Never compromise.

#3333 zechs34

zechs34

Voice of Voiceless

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:07 AM

Question for you guys. I tried downloading the Megaman pack, it says I cant because I already owned Megaman 10, so I went ahead and searched for Megaman 9 and found it was free by itself, so I downloaded it, but it only gave me the install key and not the actual game file. This happen to anyone else?
Posted Image

#3334 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:09 AM

Question for you guys. I tried downloading the Megaman pack, it says I cant because I already owned Megaman 10, so I went ahead and searched for Megaman 9 and found it was free by itself, so I downloaded it, but it only gave me the install key and not the actual game file. This happen to anyone else?

Download the demo and the unlock key.

I already had 10 and the bundle worked fine for me.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#3335 zechs34

zechs34

Voice of Voiceless

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:15 AM

Download the demo and the unlock key.

I already had 10 and the bundle worked fine for me.

Thanks! I completely forgot you can search for the demo!

Now, for some old school side scrolling punishment!
Posted Image

#3336 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:29 AM

i have 70 platinums and a ton of 100% but i wont refuse to buy a cheap game because i wont want to 100% it. brain challenge and dungeon hunter are fun to play, but not fun to 100%. but if you can enjoy it for a few hours and its only $1 why let a few missed trophies ruin your chance at cheap fun? life is too short to be OCD and force yourself to complete things, I only do that when I really like something or if its really fast. It wont stop me from having a few 0% trophies or a ton of games under 10% completion.

See I am the complete opposite and people hate that about me. I have like 15 games on my trophy list that I am 1 - 3 trophies from the platinum, which are either really boring or something special.

Socom 4 - PSN was down.
Portal 2 - PSN was down.
DW Strikeforce - 1 card from the platinum, hated trying.
Shin Hokuto Musou - 30,000 kills from the platinum, but I hate this game with a passion!
Dead Rising 2 OTR - like 70,000 kills from the platinum, but I can't bring myself to do it.
Dead Space - Was sick of playing after 2 cycles.
etc.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#3337 TimesTicking

TimesTicking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:33 AM

It's about time Valkyria Chronicles 2 gets a permanent price drop XD
Confused about the bundle pack for VC2, the DLC Pack 2 is just one part of it? They just left Pack 1 hanging?

#3338 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:37 AM

There's no Valkyria Chronicles 2 Bundle on the store anymore. It was taken down at some point.

#3339 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

"I'm all for butt stuff" -Munkywawa

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:42 AM

Not much of a sale on Mortal Kombat Vita, basically just a price drop to put it in line with retail price. Glad I grabbed it from Best Buy for $10. :)

I think I'm gonna download MegaMan 10 as well. Beat it already on 360 but sounds fun to screw around with for a while tonight.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#3340 Slade

Slade

Coordinated Insanity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:45 AM

Thanks for the recommendations, I think I'll pick up Earthworm Jim, Tank Battles and Dungeon Hunter Alliance.

Fighting game enthusiast (BatousaiJ) and Editor at ZTGD

#3341 shadowneko003

shadowneko003

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:45 AM

Am I glad I didn't spend $5 on Tank Battle!

#3342 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:47 AM

is dungeon hunter alliance basically the same as the Vita one? I spent $15 on the vita version. =(

#3343 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:18 AM

Wow. 99 cent games? That's a steal, a game has to be really bad for it to not be a steal at that price.

In for Earthworm Jim HD (how is this 99 cents? wow), Dungeon Alliance (Played it on Vita, it's not great but not awful. Definitely worth more than $1 imo). I'm also grabbing Modern Combat & TV Show King, haven't played either but I like Trivia games that I can play with the wife and Modern Combat can't be all that bad for a dollar.

Anyways, that leaves me with $1.04 after $5 funding. What other one should I grab? Not really into puzzles so Blokus is out of the question unless it's exceptional for some reaosn.

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: D4: Season 1 [X1], inFAMOUS: First Light [PS4], Metro Last Light Redux [PS4]

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)

#3344 ProfessorStotch

ProfessorStotch

The Undisputed CAG Champion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:18 AM

Wow my Mega Man skills have gotten soft. Could barely beat one boss tonight. Still fun though. Not sure if ill attempt no damage and all that.

ProfessorStotch.png
Check me out on Twitch!

My man Pharm fucks all night. Call him Super Mario, cuz he be layin' the pipe

#3345 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:32 AM

Wow. 99 cent games? That's a steal, a game has to be really bad for it to not be a steal at that price.

In for Earthworm Jim HD (how is this 99 cents? wow), Dungeon Alliance (Played it on Vita, it's not great but not awful. Definitely worth more than $1 imo). I'm also grabbing Modern Combat & TV Show King, haven't played either but I like Trivia games that I can play with the wife and Modern Combat can't be all that bad for a dollar.

Anyways, that leaves me with $1.04 after $5 funding. What other one should I grab? Not really into puzzles so Blokus is out of the question unless it's exceptional for some reaosn.

If you're into Breakout, BreakQuest is a cool little clone where every level has a new art style and physics.

#3346 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:22 AM

megaman 10 seems very tough to beat on hard or without getting hit ever(even on easy)
http://www.yourgamer...14/trophies/583
wow found out i had most of the trophies cept mr.perfect and beating it on hard. def didnt think i had all those like beating game under an hour or all bosses with just mega buster and no health/etc tanks. woot
and wow, time flies, i can't believe i got this game almost 3 years ago. wow

Edited by Velo214, 09 January 2013 - 03:42 AM.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#3347 guardian_owl

guardian_owl

Keeper of the CAG Shrine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:49 AM

Tank battles has been 99 cents before, I purchased it then, it's fairly fun certainly enough to get a $1 out of it. I think I already own Earthworm jim as well but I can't find it looking through my transaction history on SEN website, if not I will definitely pick it up.

Guardian_owl.png

#3348 Corgstradamus

Corgstradamus

Here's Corgi!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:58 AM

When did wipeout become free for plus on the vita?

#3349 TheSporkWithin

TheSporkWithin

Formerly Graff^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:59 AM

When Plus landed on Vita.

TheSporkWithin.png
Trade List 3DS Friend Code: 0731-4785-9484

#3350 rpg

rpg

Timezone Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:01 AM

November 20th

http://blog.us.plays...mes-to-ps-vita/

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif          

rpg49ers.png1065017-1406748756.gif

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#3351 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:23 AM

I know it's just a dollar, but I'm a cheap ass :P How is Dungeon Hunter, even worth it? Is the online co-op good?

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#3352 LibertyGeis

LibertyGeis

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:44 AM

I know it's just a dollar, but I'm a cheap ass :P How is Dungeon Hunter, even worth it? Is the online co-op good?

A few others have mentioned it already, but I can echo that it's neither fantastic nor awful, just kind of a decent time-waster. My girlfriend and I enjoyed the local co-op, though the game gets pretty repetitive after a while and we could usually only stomach 30-60 minute bursts every couple days.

You could easily get 99 cents' worth of fun from it, so I'd say go for it. Never tried the online co-op, though I'd be surprised if there was any life to it at this point -- maybe it'll see a surge this week due to the sale.

#3353 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:47 AM

for a dollar i don't mind adding any of these to my towering backlog.
Posted Image

#3354 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:48 AM

A few others have mentioned it already, but I can echo that it's neither fantastic nor awful, just kind of a decent time-waster. My girlfriend and I enjoyed the local co-op, though the game gets pretty repetitive after a while and we could usually only stomach 30-60 minute bursts every couple days.

You could easily get 99 cents' worth of fun from it, so I'd say go for it. Never tried the online co-op, though I'd be surprised if there was any life to it at this point -- maybe it'll see a surge this week due to the sale.

Thanks. I know it's like, what the hell, it's just a dollar. Just, I don't buy many PSN cards, don't get them cheap like MSP, so I don't refresh my PSN Wallet as often, so it really has to be worth it for me.

Would anyone be up for some co-op? Might decide my purchase...

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#3355 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:51 AM

Not an FPS person, but I've seen this N.O.V.A. game around. Decided to get it since it's $0.99 and I can play it on Vita. It's a cool little game from me playing it for a few minutes.

Now, for them to add Asphalt 7 for 99¢(bought it on my iPhone for that price).......:twisted:

Snagged me a quick $10 PSN card from Best Buy. Good thing I checked this site when I was out. Thanks OP! Gonna rack up on some dollar games!

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#3356 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:55 AM

for a dollar i don't mind adding any of these to my towering backlog.

If you want to work on Dungeon Hunter Alliance sometime let me know.

#3357 Tygamr

Tygamr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:01 AM

Not an FPS person, but I've seen this N.O.V.A. game around. Decided to get it since it's $0.99 and I can play it on Vita. It's a cool little game from me playing it for a few minutes.

Now, for them to add Asphalt 7 for 99¢(bought it on my iPhone for that price).......:twisted:

You mean Asphalt (definitely not a port of 7) Injection for the Vita? It would be really cool if the Vita version of Dungeon Hunter: Alliance dropped to 99¢ as well. Hell, I'd probably buy it nearly anywhere under $10. Kind of surprised Ubisoft's ports of Gameloft's games haven't dropped drastically in price yet in stores- they normally do on other platforms.

#3358 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:02 AM

If you want to work on Dungeon Hunter Alliance sometime let me know.

Cool, add my PSN ID, I'm free most nights.

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#3359 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:05 AM

You mean Asphalt (definitely not a port of 7) Injection for the Vita? It would be really cool if the Vita version of Dungeon Hunter: Alliance dropped to 99¢ as well. Hell, I'd probably buy it nearly anywhere under $10. Kind of surprised Ubisoft's ports of Gameloft's games haven't dropped drastically in price yet in stores- they normally do on other platforms.

No. Gameloft's Asphalt 7 from iOS/Android. Like some of the other games that seem to be from phones/tablets. I don't think they'd ever do that, though.

Lol. I checked Dungeon Hunter Vita's price when I saw 99¢ for the PS3 version, lol.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#3360 stillshadow

stillshadow

Formerly Jaskull

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:22 AM

I'm sure that it will go free at some point but I'm strongly considering picking up Motorstorm RC. I love cross-buys and I'm a big sucker for anything that reminds me of Off-Road and Championship Sprint. It actually looks like a lot of fun despite being nothing like its namesake.

Does anyone know how the community is for Modern Combat anymore? I'll probably pick it up for .99 regardless but it would be nice to know if it will be functional at all.

I enjoyed Dungeon Hunter on PS3 and I would definitely pick it up again if they were wise enough to put it on sale for Vita. It looks like it has a pretty robust trophy list for that version, too. Missed opportunity.