Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 3/26: Huge Square Enix Game/DLC, THQ, PixelJunk, and Worms Sales!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9825 replies to this topic

#3361 GamingKnight

GamingKnight

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:02 AM

I remember the silly Dungeon Hunter player trailer some time back.

"I'm going to use my magic, guys!" XD

I've got it already so I'm thinking Val Chronicles 2, Hero of Sparta, N.O.V.A., and Let's Golf. $10 for Valhalla Knights 2 isn't too bad either.

According to this topic, some peeps at gamespot are claiming DLC 1 was included with DLC 2 and was originally part of a pre-order.

Edit: I'm seeing Exercise vs Class E and F in the download queue after buying everything.

#3362 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:06 AM

I'm sure that it will go free at some point but I'm strongly considering picking up Motorstorm RC. I love cross-buys and I'm a big sucker for anything that reminds me of Off-Road and Championship Sprint. It actually looks like a lot of fun despite being nothing like its namesake.

You didn't get the Vita version for free when it released?

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#3363 stillshadow

stillshadow

Formerly Jaskull

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:15 AM

You didn't get the Vita version for free when it released?

No, I remember doing something stupid like not going through the trouble figuring I would never get a Vita. So dumb. At least I could maybe justify it to myself because I would get to play it on PS3, too? Right?

#3364 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:20 AM

No, I remember doing something stupid like not going through the trouble figuring I would never get a Vita. So dumb. At least I could maybe justify it to myself because I would get to play it on PS3, too? Right?

Yeah, that's a decent way of looking at it. If I did not get it for free for Vita, I would buy it now for $5 for both versions. It's a good game, I find it rather challenging tho.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#3365 stillshadow

stillshadow

Formerly Jaskull

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:46 AM

Thanks, Tyler, that didn't take much convincing. On the PSN/XBLA front I have a weakness for dungeon crawlers, anything that looks 16-bit or below, and top-down racers.

#3366 jrodri86

jrodri86

Meh, i'll wait to get it for a cheaper price.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:49 AM

Got Earthworn Jim HD, for a dollar it's a steal!. Time to remember some of the memories of my childhood :)

Tretton.png

#3367 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:51 AM

Got Earthworn Jim HD, for a dollar it's a steal!. Time to remember some of the memories of my childhood :)

Earthworm Jim...he's such a groovy guy ;)

Bought this too. Great price.

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#3368 bawlsack

bawlsack

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:52 AM

Does anyone know when Infamous 2 was removed from the Instant Game Collection? Kinda bummed out that I never got to "purchase" it and download it.

#3369 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:00 AM

Does anyone know when Infamous 2 was removed from the Instant Game Collection? Kinda bummed out that I never got to "purchase" it and download it.

With yesterday's update, I think.

#3370 stillshadow

stillshadow

Formerly Jaskull

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:04 AM

I would be all over Earthworm Jim if I didn't already have it for XBLA. Heck, for a dollar I might just get it anyway. Such fun bizarre games. I believe it was the sequel that stands out in my mind for floating through a body to a 16-bit rendition of Moonlight Sonata. I used to rent the SNES versions all the time from Blockbuster but never actually owned the cartridges. They need to get going on HD-ifying 2 as well.

#3371 Sonne

Sonne

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:45 AM

Thinking about NOVA but it would essentially cost me $5 since there isn't anything else I really want at the moment. I'm sure I'll use the credit at another point I'm sure, but thoughts on it?

#3372 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:52 AM

Don't bother with Hero Of Sparta for Vita, even though it's in green on that Vita compatibility list. It's not in the Vita PSN and it doesn't transfer from PS3.

Edit:Gonna change it in that list.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#3373 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:54 AM

Hasn't it been free for about 6 months?

#3374 Kotomine

Kotomine

私は日本人を知らない。

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:00 AM

Don't bother with Hero Of Sparta for Vita, even though it's in green on that Vita compatibility list. It's not in the Vita PSN and it doesn't transfer from PS3.

Edit:Gonna change it in that list.

Actually it is compatible. Purchase it on PS3/PSP and download it from your download list on the Vita.

575x144_2-1.jpg
2011 Completed Games - 36 Games 2012 Completed Games - 29 Games 2013 Completed Games - 14... But it was more than that, I just stopped keeping track. 2014 Completed Games - ???
mfc80x15.png
I support the*Give Us Bikini Anya Movement.

#3375 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:14 AM

Actually it is compatible. Purchase it on PS3/PSP and download it from your download list on the Vita.

Ah ha! Got it! Thanks!

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#3376 Soma_Cruz

Soma_Cruz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:56 PM

I can't believe EDF for Vita is $40. Anyone bought it yet? How is it?

It's a lot of fun if you like arcade shooters and cheesy sci-fi. To me it's worth $40, there's a lot of game play to be had.

#3377 FerDK

FerDK

Old School

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:58 PM

It was a nice and unexpected surprise to see a $0.99 games sale, I hope they keep coming.
Yesterday I gladly bought Dungeon Hunters Alliance, I had that game on my wishlist since it came out.
Posted Image

#3378 Soma_Cruz

Soma_Cruz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:14 PM

Did you just join Plus? I'm not sure when it was removed but you only need to checkout with something to claim it, don't have to download it right away.

#3379 wtsutton

wtsutton

Lost my hippie lettuce!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:19 PM

Fuck me with a rake!!!!

I waited and hoped VC2 would see a sale or price drop when all the sales were going on for the holidays. Nothing. I get fed up and buy it at its full 40 dollar price and what happens. Drops to 20 bucks. Fuck you!!!!!!

*sighs* Imma gonna download Megaman 9 and 10 with a smile and just pretend I bought them when I got VC2.

Denial rocks! :D

#3380 ECisMe

ECisMe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:16 PM

Is there any way to buy the $.99 games without spending $5?

#3381 GT

GT

CAG Commando

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:18 PM

What the heck is VC2?
-----------
My half.com store - click me

Sorcery, Dungeon Siege III, Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce & more...

#3382 rpg

rpg

Timezone Ninja!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:25 PM

no

What the heck is VC2?

Valkyria Chronicles 2

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif           Shares 4 Sale <-- TLOU Remastered(PS4) P

rpg49ers.png 1065017-1406748756.gif

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#3383 Odinsfury

Odinsfury

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:25 PM

Earthworm Jim and blokus for .99 cents sounds good to me. Would definitely get Dungeon Alliance but I already had it. It's a good dungeon crawler.

#3384 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:27 PM

So, any deals on PS+ these days? Mine ran out....went to play my NBA Jam last night, oh well.

#3385 HebiyO

HebiyO

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:28 PM

I know how you feel, but I don't believe so. They used to let you just add the funds that you needed, but now it seems the minimum is $5. I added $5 just to get Dungeon Hunter Alliance for .99 cents. I know I will spend the other $4.01 eventually so eh.

#3386 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:44 PM

I'm not having Jet Set Radio show up as free for my PS+, is that normal?

#3387 Backlash

Backlash

www.thecoverproject.net

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:52 PM

I bought Dungeon Hunter: Alliance for I think $15 last spring, I think. Had a lot of fun playing couch co-op with my wife. I guess I'm supposed to complain now that it's on sale? But I don't regret buying it earlier and having fun with it.

#3388 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:08 PM

I'm not having Jet Set Radio show up as free for my PS+, is that normal?

Yes, it rotated out when Chronovolt was added.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#3389 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:13 PM

Fuck me with a rake!!!!

I waited and hoped VC2 would see a sale or price drop when all the sales were going on for the holidays. Nothing. I get fed up and buy it at its full 40 dollar price and what happens. Drops to 20 bucks. Fuck you!!!!!!

*sighs* Imma gonna download Megaman 9 and 10 with a smile and just pretend I bought them when I got VC2.

Denial rocks! :D

It is good to know it got a price drop, tho I can wait until I actually finish VC1.
Posted Image

#3390 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:14 PM

Yes, it rotated out when Chronovolt was added.

Ah, fair enough, so it's just hasn't been taken out of the OP. I wasn't very good at it when it was on Dreamcast, so it's not a big lose to me, just wanted to get the most bang for my buck haha.