Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 3/26: Huge Square Enix Game/DLC, THQ, PixelJunk, and Worms Sales!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9825 replies to this topic

#3541 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:57 AM

Does Dokuro have any missable trophies?

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#3542 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:00 AM

No.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#3543 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:02 AM

Yes / No.

Every stage has an optional collectible (not usually hard to find, but can be hard to figure out), plus you need to beat the game in a certain amount of time, so every stage needs to be done quickly. Unless you're bad, stupid, slow, or lazy, it's not INSANELY hard to do, since I spent 15 minutes on the final boss and still got the time trophy without redoing any stages. Also every stage can be replayed, done faster (thus lowering your overall time) and so while you can miss stuff, you can easily get them later.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#3544 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:13 AM

Yes / No.

Every stage has an optional collectible (not usually hard to find, but can be hard to figure out), plus you need to beat the game in a certain amount of time, so every stage needs to be done quickly. Unless you're bad, stupid, slow, or lazy, it's not INSANELY hard to do, since I spent 15 minutes on the final boss and still got the time trophy without redoing any stages. Also every stage can be replayed, done faster (thus lowering your overall time) and so while you can miss stuff, you can easily get them later.

By missable, I meant you would have to start a new game to get them (ie: miss a collectible in level 10 but after you beat the game, you'd have to start a whole new game to get back to level 10), but good, that'll probably be the next game I play.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#3545 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:22 AM

By missable, I meant you would have to start a new game to get them (ie: miss a collectible in level 10 but after you beat the game, you'd have to start a whole new game to get back to level 10), but good, that'll probably be the next game I play.

Sorry I tried to give an accurate answer. :roll:

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#3546 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:54 AM

Sorry I tried to give an accurate answer. :roll:

But it wasn't accurate. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#3547 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:03 AM

Not sure if it helps / matters, but I thought Orgarhythm is the worst Vita game at the moment (and I own Earth Defense Force).

I'm probably going to pick up EDF when it gets a price drop; what makes it the worst Vita game?
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#3548 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:41 AM

Ok.... so what about Earth Defense Force? That sounds nothing like the EDF I know.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#3549 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:48 AM

Ok.... so what about Earth Defense Force? That sounds nothing like the EDF I know.

It was Orgarhythm, since I was calling it the worst Vita game. My reference to EDF was simply that I am not comparing Orgarhythm to Hatsune Miku Project Diva F, Gravity Daze, WipEout and other quality titles.

#3550 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:52 AM

It was Orgarhythm, since I was calling it the worst Vita game. My reference to EDF was simply that I am not comparing Orgarhythm to Hatsune Miku Project Diva F, Gravity Daze, WipEout and other quality titles.

Except there are plenty of people that think EDF is a high quality title for the Vita... you know what, nevermind.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png

#3551 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:55 AM

Wait Hatsune Miku Project Diva F is a quality title? I thought all you did was touch her through the screen with your fingers lol.

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#3552 Nohbdy

Nohbdy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:49 PM

Wait Hatsune Miku Project Diva F is a quality title? I thought all you did was touch her through the screen with your fingers lol.

It is. All the music stuff is just extra.

#3553 rpg

rpg

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:03 AM

The Drop

ps3
-DmC: Devil May Cry
-BioShock: Ultimate Rapture Edition

psn
-Angry Birds Trilogy
-Corpse Party: Book of Shadows (PS Vita/PSP)

ps2 classics
-Siren
-Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

http://blog.us.plays...2-new-releases/

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif           Shares 4 Sale

rpg49ers.png

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#3554 ShinSolidus

ShinSolidus

El Guapo Jr.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:17 AM

The Drop

ps3
-BioShock: Ultimate Rapture Edition

psn
-Angry Birds Trilogy
-Corpse Party: Book of Shadows (PS Vita/PSP)

ps2 classics
-Siren
-Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

http://blog.us.plays...2-new-releases/

Excited for Disgaea! So excited that I don't have the money to get it! :cry:

card.pngShin_Solidus.png

Feel free to add me! Just let me know you're from CAG, please.

#3555 Nohbdy

Nohbdy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:37 AM

I distinctly remember seeing Disgaea 2, not Disgaea 1 on the blog...

#3556 luxuria

luxuria

Don't Forget Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:39 AM

Disgaea 2 is the following week.

#3557 jwk94

jwk94

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:21 AM

New PlayStation Store update Version 1.02 is live. Things are a lot faster.

#3558 affa

affa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:33 AM

So I finally got back into Tokyo Jungle. I've just been unlocking animals as fast as I can until I get to the Black Panther, then I'll start leveling him up and use him to try to get the trophy for doing all of the challenges. Then I'll use one of the animals you get from beating the story to cheat my way to 100 years, haha.

i got the 100 years and completed all challenges with a house cat.
100 years isn't too difficult once you know how to deal with radiation and are good at timing breeding to avoid certain death.

the challenges are significantly more difficult - you're going to want to keep restarting till the final couple set of challenges are reasonable (some are FAR harder than others). odds are, by the time you're solid enough to accomplish all challenges, the 100 years will be a relative cakewalk.

theres certainly no need to 'cheat' it in anyway, though i'm not really sure what you meant by that anyway. both are perfectly doable.

#3559 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:35 AM

100 years isn't too difficult once you know how to deal with radiation and are good at timing breeding to avoid certain death.

the challenges are significantly more difficult - you're going to want to keep restarting till the final couple set of challenges are reasonable (some are FAR harder than others). odds are, by the time you're solid enough to accomplish all challenges, the 100 years will be a relative cakewalk.

theres certainly no need to 'cheat' it in anyway, though i'm not really sure what you meant by that anyway. both are perfectly doable.

For the 100 years, you can use one of the creatures you unlock through the story mode (
Spoiler
) and just hang out in the sewers under Yogogi park and drink water for 100 years.

I was extremely close to getting Can-Do on my first try today with the black panther but fucked it up when I tried to kill the wrong dinosaur with a clean kill (one dinosaur you can, the other you can't) and he completely destroyed me. I was literally a few minutes away from getting it, I was so pissed at myself.

Fuuuuuuck, I was so close again. I'm startin to hate this game.

Edited by gettinmoney662, 14 January 2013 - 07:16 AM.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#3560 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:38 AM

there's certainly no need to 'cheat' it in anyway, though i'm not really sure what you meant by that anyway. both are perfectly doable.

I did it with porcupine first, it wasn't so bad. I'm talking about the 100 years. The challenges were a bitch to do if you got the kill 35 animals or 5000 something calories on the last part since that is when dinosaurs start spawning. Thankfully the sewers are there.

There is a way to "cheat" the game. With the dogs you can just cheat the 100 year thing by finding two water sources relatively close and just going back and forth.

For the challenges you can just restart until you find some easy ones for the last part of the challenges.

EIPsyCongroo.png

#3561 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:07 AM

I distinctly remember seeing Disgaea 2, not Disgaea 1 on the blog...

I recall reading 1 is this week and 2 is next week.

Edited by admiralvic, 14 January 2013 - 03:19 AM.

#3562 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:32 AM

I recall reading 1 is this week and 2 is next week.

Correct. This Tuesday, it'll be the original game, & then next week, it'll be the sequel.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3563 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:39 AM

Not for me. Still choppy and always seeming like it's going to lock up.

ach.pngthe_it_crowd_moss.jpg

#3564 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:40 AM

Definitely still laggy but it has improved. Much faster navigating and looking through stuff now.

EIPsyCongroo.png

#3565 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:44 AM

Definitely still laggy but it has improved. Much faster navigating and looking through stuff now.

I just did a delete and re-install of the whole thing and do see a marked improvement. So I recommend if you are still seeing the herky jerkiness to delete it all and have the system re-download the store and update.

ach.pngthe_it_crowd_moss.jpg

#3566 zeldaking

zeldaking

I LOVE BOOBS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:04 AM

I just did a delete and re-install of the whole thing and do see a marked improvement. So I recommend if you are still seeing the herky jerkiness to delete it all and have the system re-download the store and update.

That is a good idea!

#3567 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:15 AM

How do u delete it

#3568 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:46 AM

How do u delete it

Same way you delete everything. Highlight the store, press triangle, delete.

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: The Wolf Among Us [Ep 1 - 5], Outlast: Whistleblower, WATCH_DOGS 

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)

#3569 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:53 AM

Can't really say I notice a improvement but I never had any problems with the store in the first place so.

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: The Wolf Among Us [Ep 1 - 5], Outlast: Whistleblower, WATCH_DOGS 

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)

#3570 breakfuss

breakfuss

Pam Oliver Sex Tape

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:44 PM

In the spirit of the ongoing US vs. EU saga, anyone know why Frobisher Says! hasn't been trophy patched stateside? After about half an hour of opening and closing the game in quick succession, hoping to prompt an update, I realized there actually isn't one available here. Makes no sense at all, considering they released the same DLC pack in both regions. I would even consider buying it. :cry: