Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 3/26: Huge Square Enix Game/DLC, THQ, PixelJunk, and Worms Sales!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9825 replies to this topic

#3751 srac84

srac84

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:49 PM

hey guys there is an error rayman origins for vita is 26.99 while the ps3 version is 19.99 so the OP should be updated. Though its wierd it is listed on the vita for the psn store though right under it says "PS3 Game" NOT vita..

#3752 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:04 PM

So Derrick the Deathfin deserves billing over Darksiders? I guess there is room for a new thread for new free plus games if they're not prominently displayed in this thread.

really?! all the info is in the OP. read more then just the title

#3753 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:05 PM

But reading is hard, :cry:.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#3754 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:20 PM

How's that for a Darksiders spotlight thread title?

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#3755 htz

htz

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:27 PM

To be honest, I wouldn't mind a seperate thread dedicated for PS+ deals and IGC updates. This way Frisky should have enough title space and regular PSN members don't have to read through the PS+ stuff.

#3756 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:29 PM

How's that for a Darksiders spotlight thread title?

I don't like it. At least list every freebie.:lol:

Edit: Since this is the deals thread, the old one was better.
c230fb8bbd924924db8824b92aa424e3_0cdf051<---FFXIVARR Character Lodestone
549917_4220482276976_99161570_n.jpg<---Trade Listclonesniper6.png

#3757 breakfuss

breakfuss

Pam Oliver Sex Tape

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:32 PM

I didn't think the PS Mobile games would even be worth downloading. Turns out I was wrong, because Samurai Beatdoen is pretty good. I don't understand what PS Mobile is, but ok.

@frisky, you have one of the driest senses of humor I've come across. It's hard to read.

#3758 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:34 PM

To be honest, I wouldn't mind a seperate thread dedicated for PS+ deals and IGC updates. This way Frisky should have enough title space and regular PSN members don't have to read through the PS+ stuff.

Really? All this over the title of the thread?

#3759 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:35 PM

Geez frisky, you need to please EVERYONE!! What's your problem!?

#3760 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:36 PM

I fully agree. I've seen (and been in) some silly arguments / disagreements in this thread, but this has to top the list.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#3761 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:38 PM

Why the ragging on Frisky? He keeps the OP up to date and organized, plus he answers tons of questions posted through out the week. If anything he needs more praise, not complaints about the thread title.

#3762 htz

htz

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:40 PM

I'm personally fine with the thread as-is but you probably know that majority do not read the OP no matter how much effort you put into it.

#3763 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:41 PM

I might be the only one excited to try out Darksiders. I wanted to play it for the longest time, and I passed when BB had it on sale for $5. SO glad I waited. Time to check it out.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#3764 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:41 PM

I'm personally fine with the thread as-is but you probably know that majority do not read the OP no matter how much effort you put into it.

Guilty, I usually just read the last page or two and see what everyone is talking about. I pretty much always catch when frisky posts about the blog update.

I might be the only one excited to try out Darksiders. I wanted to play it for the longest time, and I passed when BB had it on sale for $5. SO glad I waited. Time to check it out.

You're in for a treat! I really enjoyed it on my Xbox and am excited to play through it again.

#3765 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:49 PM

Wasn't trying to rag on anyone but I'm one of the first to jump in on the new weekly plus free game threads and point here so it'd be nice if it was easily displayed. More feedback than ragging on someone.

You do realize that this will happen regardless of the title, right? All it takes if Frisky being slow to change the title, someone not searching / waiting for this post to update or a person trying to "troll" the forum for it to appear.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#3766 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:43 AM

For the next six weeks each Wednesday, there'll be a free PS Mobile game to download (this week's was Samurai Beatdown).
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3767 aaf

aaf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:09 AM

How can I have an access to the free PS mobile game ? or how can I get it ?

I am sorry if my Qs r stupid . I am new PS vita owner .

#3768 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:18 AM

Wasn't trying to rag on anyone but I'm one of the first to jump in on the new weekly plus free game threads and point here so it'd be nice if it was easily displayed. More feedback than ragging on someone.

You could just link to the OP once it is updated, then the person would have to read it since no other posts would be displayed.
c230fb8bbd924924db8824b92aa424e3_0cdf051<---FFXIVARR Character Lodestone
549917_4220482276976_99161570_n.jpg<---Trade Listclonesniper6.png

#3769 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:19 AM

How can I have an access to the free PS mobile game ? or how can I get it ?

I am sorry if my Qs r stupid . I am new PS vita owner .

On the PS Store, near the top, tap the "Mobile" button. Then look in the "Games" section & select "Rhythm/Music" to find the free game for this week.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3770 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:25 AM

Is that a problem with the thread or a problem with the readers? It sucks if you ignore the OP for no real reason and miss out on things because of that, but why do we need more threads on the same subject/deals to cater to those people? To be honest, I'm not seeing where that is my fault when the OP has all of the information you'd want. It seems like I might as well create a new thread every day just on the off chance that they missed the previous threads, which seems like a silly thing to do because people don't want to read.

#3771 aaf

aaf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:33 AM

On the PS Store, near the top, tap the "Mobile" button. Then look in the "Games" section & select "Rhythm/Music" to find the free game for this week.

thanx man :)

#3772 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:44 AM

Is that a problem with the thread or a problem with the readers? It sucks if you ignore the OP for no real reason and miss out on things because of that, but why do we need more threads on the same subject/deals to cater to those people? To be honest, I'm not seeing where that is my fault when the OP has all of the information you'd want. It seems like I might as well create a new thread every day just on the off chance that they missed the previous threads, which seems like a silly thing to do because people don't want to read.

I don't even know why you bother responding to these people. If they miss things because they don't read the OP, follow the thread, or check the PS blog, then Fuck em. You don't need to explain anything.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#3773 Stereo

Stereo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:48 AM

Then maybe you should personally let each of them know of the free games every week.

#3774 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

25-Star General of the PSNOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:43 AM

At the risk of being unpopular, I have to say this is exactly why I brought it up in the first place. Like alwayscheaper, I was quick to jump on BetaDemo for his weekly PS+ threads and suggest that his threads were not necessary because of this thread and the great job Frisky does.

On one hand, I think that Darksiders for free is pretty clearly the best deal of the week and should be highlighted. On the other hand, I understand that highlighting free PS+ games should be kind of unnecessary (and is it even really a "deal"?), as anyone who subscribes to PS+ should already be following the weekly PS+ announcements, and so highlighting the less well known deals (like Derrick and Stardrone) is more important.

So I dunno...but I do like the thread title as it reads now. Thanks Frisky.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (9/25/14): Don't Tell Me What to Do, Pharm!

#3775 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

25-Star General of the PSNOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:48 AM

I'm probably not the only one waiting to see if trophies ever materialize for PlayStation Mobile, I noticed that they addressed this on the Free PSM Games blog post here, though there isn't really any useful information there. Still, I thought I'd point it out since they did basically confirm trophies for PSM in October and then haven't said a word about it since.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (9/25/14): Don't Tell Me What to Do, Pharm!

#3776 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:48 AM

I have Darksiders on PC thanks to the Amazon sale a while back, haven't played it yet...are there any major differences/advantages for a particular system?

#3777 Jon7

Jon7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:04 AM

I have Darksiders on PC thanks to the Amazon sale a while back, haven't played it yet...are there any major differences/advantages for a particular system?

PS3 version has trophies, while the PC version has a higher framerate and resolution.

#3778 ObsidianSpire

ObsidianSpire

Obsidian FTW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:17 AM

Darksiders PC also has Steam achievements and automatically supports some gamepads (X input gamepads or Xbox 360 controllers). It plays pretty nicely on PC, too.

jybOVvmATuEqX.png

Support Team CAG for Extra Life 2013 in November! Join us in our quest or donate. :D LINK

Current Contest/Giveaway: 

Donate to Extra Life & win one of 12 signed Red Orchestra 2 copies!

#3779 Psybuster

Psybuster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:26 AM

Don't have a Vita, have an HTC One S but it's T-Mobile and of course they don't have Android 4.1 yet for us, just the international and European versions of the phone, PSM crashes shortly after launching on 4.0.4 :(

#3780 iKhaotic

iKhaotic

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:38 AM

Awesome timing on putting up Darksiders up! I was thinking of finally buying it and playing through it and Darksiders II.