Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 3/26: Huge Square Enix Game/DLC, THQ, PixelJunk, and Worms Sales!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9824 replies to this topic

#4411 waldo21212

waldo21212

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:16 PM

Bayonetta is my favorite game from this whole generation. I definitely recommend anyone even the least bit interested in it to check it out. I think it still performs better on the 360, but performance on the PS3 is at least playable now.

Good news is the digital version will have to default to full install - no more loading to get to the pause screen unless you do an install from the disc!

#4412 JCrichton

JCrichton

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:23 PM

http://blog.us.plays...cension-owners/

God of War: Ascension owners get first crack at the demo for The Last of Us when it's available.

Edit: Looks like Bayonetta's available next week for $19.99 on PSN.

Hmm, that is very tempting even though I can get a used copy for around $15. With any luck we'll see a PS+ discount on this one.

#4413 juice3335

juice3335

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:30 PM

is little bigplanet karting worth the $10?

#4414 BWOzar

BWOzar

Give Vita a Chance!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:45 PM

is little bigplanet karting worth the $10?

Clicking back a few pages is your friend...

That said, consensus seems to be that if you enjoy kart racing-style games or dig the LittleBigPlanet aesthete then it's worth your time at that price.

#4415 topplehat

topplehat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:59 PM

Clicking back a few pages is your friend...

That said, consensus seems to be that if you enjoy kart racing-style games or dig the LittleBigPlanet aesthete then it's worth your time at that price.

Many are also thinking there's a decent chance it will be a "free" PS Plus game one day too.

#4416 CouRageouS

CouRageouS

Rootbeer=Superwater

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:07 PM

When I downloaded Foosball last night it only gave me the Vita version. Is this because I had previously downloaded the PS3 demo?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4417 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:50 PM

When I downloaded Foosball last night it only gave me the Vita version. Is this because I had previously downloaded the PS3 demo?

Yeah, download the unlock key for the PS3 version that you should've gotten and the demo to get the game.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#4418 rpg

rpg

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:53 PM

Vita has a new system update 2.05

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif        

rpg49ers.png1065017-1406748756.gif

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#4419 TheSporkWithin

TheSporkWithin

Formerly Graff^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:22 PM

It's live! https://store.sonyen...en-us/home/main

FE: To clarify, that is a link to Sony's new web frontend for the PSN store. Now available in the US.

TheSporkWithin.png
Trade List 3DS Friend Code: 0731-4785-9484

#4420 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:31 PM

Now I got work to do.

Edit: The website still does the thing where it doesn't state that you own it, but gives you an error when adding it to your cart.

#4421 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Intensely attracted to severe personality problems.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:37 PM

It's live! https://store.sonyen...en-us/home/main

FE: To clarify, that is a link to Sony's new web frontend for the PSN store. Now available in the US.

Sweet. I'm gonna be browsing this for the next few days.

I always wondered how many PSN games there were. According to the store, 547.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog!

#4422 zeldaking

zeldaking

I LOVE BOOBS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:41 PM

the web store looks really nice

#4423 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:47 PM

http://blog.us.plays...k-online-store/

We’re excited to announce today’s launch of the new Sony Entertainment Network online store, allowing you to browse and buy PlayStation Network games, add-ons, movies, TV shows, and more for PlayStation 3, PSP, and PlayStation Vita through the web.

Following the redesign of the PlayStation Store, the new online store offers similar filter and sorting features — making it easier than ever to find what you’re looking for and discover new digital content.

Here’s how it works:

• Sign in to https://store.sonyen...entnetwork.com/ with your Sony Entertainment Network or PlayStation Network username and password.
  • Browse or search for PlayStation Network games, add-ons, movies, TV shows, or whatever else you’re looking for.
  • As soon as you buy what you want in the online store, it will be added to the “My Downloads” section in the PlayStation Store on your PS3, PSP, or PS Vita for you to download and enjoy!

Still have questions? Click here to check out the FAQ for the new Sony Entertainment Network online store.

There are more features in the works for the online store – including automatic remote downloads – so stay tuned for the latest.

Also, in case you missed the announcement last week, you can now use PayPal to fund your PSN/SEN wallet via the Sony Entertainment Network account manager on the Web.

#4424 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:09 AM

Wow wtf, they put a loading screen into a webpage. On a lighter note, Bigfoot's Wild Weekend is on the front page :razz:

#4425 Soma_Cruz

Soma_Cruz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:37 AM

Is Overkill playable at all with a normal controller? (I know technically it is, just is it even a little fun)

#4426 road3283

road3283

Mr. Irrelevant

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:39 AM

Sweet, just locked in my free Foosball 2012 purchase.

Great to see they finally got a web store up.

#4427 GT

GT

CAG Commando

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:53 AM

Is Overkill playable at all with a normal controller? (I know technically it is, just is it even a little fun)

I've read the odd post in other threads about people enjoying it that way, but usually followed by a host of others telling them they are crazy.

Personally, I wouldn't even consider playing it without a move sharpshooter setup. Awesome game, really.
-----------
My half.com store - click me

Sorcery, Dungeon Siege III, Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce & more...

#4428 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:10 AM

Updated the OP with links.

#4429 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:22 AM

Damn, cant access the store from my ipad or iPhone. it doesn't support chrome or safari mobile I guess. Hopefully this is updated soon. It'd be nice to buy stuff if I was away from home.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#4430 FEGuy

FEGuy

STARING DIRECTLY INTO YOUR SOUL

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:33 AM

Webstore would be really cool if it actually fucking worked in Linux. Either Sony has become convinced Linux = hackers, or they're even lazier than I thought.

#4431 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Intensely attracted to severe personality problems.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:34 AM

Awesome, thanks!

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog!

#4432 BWOzar

BWOzar

Give Vita a Chance!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:41 AM

Thanks, Frisky, for all your work for the community here - it's much appreciated.

#4433 breakfuss

breakfuss

Pam Oliver Sex Tape

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:41 AM

Thanks for the update. Was wondering when this would finally happen! :bouncy: Man, sony's ineptness at the simple stuff is baffling at times considering how sophisticated their hardware is. Wonder how big of an increase in sales they'll see. Now we just await the ability to remotely queue downloads, but I'm happy just to have this.

#4434 MildObstruction

MildObstruction

the artist formerly known as pete not pete

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:48 AM

webstore = terrific

I bought Warp and Jak using it just because it was so easy. Good thing it doesn't work on my phone or I'd probably find it hard to maintain a balance on my account.

MildObstruction.png

#4435 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:52 AM

Finally a web store! Going to give it a shot with one of my 13 for 13 purchases this weekend. Anyone care to comment on Machanarium speaking of which? No demo for me to test drive it. Will look up reviews probably this weekend when I go to make my purchases.

#4436 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:54 AM

Finally a web store! Going to give it a shot with one of my 13 for 13 purchases this weekend. Anyone care to comment on Machanarium speaking of which? No demo for me to test drive it. Will look up reviews probably this weekend when I go to make my purchases.

It was alright. For $2.50 it is definitely worth it if you like/enjoy point and click adventures as it is a solid one.

Even better use the link that frisky posted and play the demo.

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#4437 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:57 AM

http://machinarium.net/demo/

#4438 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:08 AM

I bought Hot Shots Golf Complete and Little Big Planet Karting. I think I'm going to pass on Psychonauts and maybe pick that up for Xbox at some point since apparently it's better on there. I have the demo of Unfinished Swan, so I'll try that to see if I want to buy it.

Crunchewy.png

#4439 TrumpetDan

TrumpetDan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:21 AM

I love that the webstore is up. I hope the mobile version will be up soon though, I'd love to be able to browse and purchase from my phone!

#4440 sainrub

sainrub

CAGisdabomb!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:46 AM

This is a historic day, now I can buy whatever I fancy from the comfort of my lazy butt.

When remote automatic downloads are enabled later I will have absolute power!!