Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 3/26: Huge Square Enix Game/DLC, THQ, PixelJunk, and Worms Sales!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9825 replies to this topic

#4621 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:32 PM

Makes me glad as hell I got in on that 59.99 deal, still overpriced, but so worth it

#4622 MrSneis

MrSneis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:34 PM

Missed out on a few chances now to get PS+ for a little cheaper argggh -- regretting that now - may have to bite the bullet and pay full price. I'm such a crappy CAGer.
Virtual Hydlide, Bad Dudes

#4623 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:38 PM

Missed out on a few chances now to get PS+ for a little cheaper argggh -- regretting that now - may have to bite the bullet and pay full price. I'm such a crappy CAGer.

16 months for 50 is pretty darn good.

#4624 MrSneis

MrSneis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:39 PM

Well I missed the ebay deal (canadian seller) - and then realized my TRU rewards certificates expired yesterday - in both cases had a few chances to save $10+ and failed LOL. Just trying to maximize teh savings!

#4625 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:40 PM

Tru rewards have a ton of exclusions
They are awful

#4626 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:40 PM

Either way ur walking away for 3ish bucks a month lol

#4627 rbanez

rbanez

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:43 PM

Wait, EU+ gets sleeping dogs?

What im playing: 
|  :ps3: Dark Souls II :pray:   |  :vita: Spenlunky |

Recently completed:
- Grand Theft Auto V ( Great game, one of the best this gen )
The Last of Us  ( incredible game. gets the "Most honest and appropriate ending ever" award and goty )

#4628 KrebStar

KrebStar

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:45 PM

Ninja Gaiden is a lot better than what I was expecting for the second Vita drop this month.

I'm looking forward to seeing what February brings, unfortunately that always comes with a large, stale, mound of US/EU bitching slathered on top.

#4629 rpg

rpg

Timezone Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:48 PM

Wait, EU+ gets sleeping dogs?

Next month not this week.

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif          

rpg49ers.png1065017-1406748756.gif

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#4630 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:50 PM

You better leave and not come back for awhile, you will not like what is posted in this thread the next couple days. Not telling you to leave, just advising...

I will never leave this thread since its one my favorite on CAG. I'm sure other regions see our selection of games and want some instead. Also I don't see anybody wishing they had a JP PS+ subscription. That's why people should just decide on which region they want.

I know the crying will never stop.

BumslieOG.png

#4631 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:51 PM

Makes me glad as hell I got in on that 59.99 deal, still overpriced, but so worth it

Still upset I missed out on this. I had to settle for the 16GB, and I'm already losing space. With Nina Giden, I'll have about ~400MB left LOL

#4632 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:53 PM

Still upset I missed out on this. I had to settle for the 16GB, and I'm already losing space. With Nina Giden, I'll have about ~400MB left LOL

Lol I missed on the site and got BB to pm it. Nearly settled for the 16gb myself

#4633 rbanez

rbanez

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:54 PM

Next month not this week.

Arkham city and now this holy moly:drool: . I hope we get that next month too, but seems wishful thinking knowing what we got just recently.

What im playing: 
|  :ps3: Dark Souls II :pray:   |  :vita: Spenlunky |

Recently completed:
- Grand Theft Auto V ( Great game, one of the best this gen )
The Last of Us  ( incredible game. gets the "Most honest and appropriate ending ever" award and goty )

#4634 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:56 PM

It's overpriced

but worth it

?

#4635 BWOzar

BWOzar

Give Vita a Chance!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:01 PM

Just a friendly reminder to everyone clearing Vita space for Ninja Gaiden Sigma+ (personally, this is the most excited I've been about a PS+ release since it came to Vita), do not just delete games off the Vita menu unless you don't mind deleting your saved game progress too. You need to transfer the full game file to a PS3 or PC to keep your saved games.

Or update on Cloud as rpg reminded me.

Edited by BWOzar, 28 January 2013 - 07:16 PM.
rpg comment

#4636 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:03 PM

Does anyone know if I can use my cart save on Ninja Gaiden Sigma? I might own this title, but am QUITE HAPPY to have it digitally.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#4637 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:05 PM

NGS is a good pick up! There are very few PSV titles that are quality. So this is awesome. The PS Blog is really blowing up over this EU deal. Sure we won't be getting as good of games but this isn't the week to freak out about it. This is why we need the monthly update back!

#4638 PikaZeroX

PikaZeroX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:09 PM

Woohoo, NGS+! So glad it went out of stock at Gohastings, I would have bought it.

#4639 rpg

rpg

Timezone Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

Just a friendly reminder to everyone clearing Vita space for Ninja Gaiden Sigma+ (personally, this is the most excited I've been about a PS+ release since it came to Vita), do not just delete games off the Vita menu unless you don't mind deleting your saved game progress too. You need to transfer the full game file to a PS3 or PC to keep your saved games.

I save my games on the cloud. :)

I will avoid playing this game on my vita cause i almost broke my controller when playing the ps3 version.:bomb:

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif          

rpg49ers.png1065017-1406748756.gif

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#4640 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:14 PM

It's overpriced

but worth it

?

Uh yeah?

#4641 BWOzar

BWOzar

Give Vita a Chance!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:15 PM

I save my games on the cloud. :)

I will avoid playing this game on my vita cause i almost broke my controller when playing the ps3 version.:bomb:

And Cloud, yes! I'd forgotten. Got a 32GB memory card recently so I'd forgotten...

#4642 MrSneis

MrSneis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:16 PM

What are you guys packing? I got a 32gb card this month and I'm having a difficult time seeing how I would fill it up -- then again I'm the type that dislikes clutter and deletes unused files.

#4643 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:17 PM

Uh yeah?

so its worth it for that price...which wouldnt make it over priced...

#4644 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:20 PM

Not that I want to step in... the statement isn't exactly an oxymoron. It's like when you pay for the extra storage on your cellphone / tablet or MSRP on Vita memory cards. I think my 32 gb card is worth the "extra" cost for the connivence, but I still think the card shouldn't have cost more than $50 dollars. Same sort of concept here.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#4645 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:22 PM

Just slightly confused lol

#4646 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:24 PM

What are you guys packing? I got a 32gb card this month and I'm having a difficult time seeing how I would fill it up -- then again I'm the type that dislikes clutter and deletes unused files.

All the free full Vita games from PS+, HSG:WI, PSASBR, LBP2 Cross Controller, the AR Bundle that was on sale, plus some of the other free little games on PSN, like Jetpack Joyride and Foosball lol. If more games supported cross play/cross buy, I'd be really out of space now.

#4647 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:24 PM

Not really sure why your trying to play grammar nazi or something lol. Unless I need to spell it out like a 5 year old.

Its more than I expected to pay, hence the overpriced. But the convenience was worth that higher price. Okay buddy?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4648 Blaan

Blaan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:25 PM

Square Enix must love EU.

Glad about more games for the Vita, hopeful for something good next month.

#4649 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:30 PM

Not really sure why your trying to play grammar nazi or something lol. Unless I need to spell it out like a 5 year old.

Its more than I expected to pay, hence the overpriced. But the convenience was worth that higher price. Okay buddy?

nice job saying what the other user had to say for you already.

#4650 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:32 PM

nice job saying what the other user had to say for you already.

Maybe if you weren't trying to bait me, you could tell thats what I was trying to say in my original post.
Posted ImagePosted Image