Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 3/26: Huge Square Enix Game/DLC, THQ, PixelJunk, and Worms Sales!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9824 replies to this topic

#601 Kstyle

Kstyle

Sony Fan boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:59 AM

Thanks for posting about this - I had no idea the plus version was coming. Will the be doing they same for the other games in the series?

the developer said

"the Game met its exception on sales.

and also for this title transferring PS3 version to Vita was in hurry but it came out well
so next title we'll be able to a lot more with it."

hinting there will be another series will get ported.

で最初の目標(初回出荷本数)は達成という事なので…
 開発期間が短い中でこれだけ出来れば、次以降はより色々出来そうではありますね。
----------------------------------------------------------------------
PSN (US) : Tomoyo-MKII
PSN (ASIA) : Tomoyo-HK
Currently Playing : Ragnarok Odyssey, Atelier Totori Plus

#602 Slade

Slade

Coordinated Insanity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:07 AM

Atelier Totori Plus is getting updated on PSN, 29th in Japan and Asia (Hongkong)

lets wait just 6 more hours !!! w00t

Any news of Totori Plus coming to the states?

Given the other three Atelier came out on the PS3, I would think the chances should be pretty good.

But then again the installed base for the Vita is still very weak so who know?

Fighting game enthusiast (BatousaiJ) and Editor at ZTGD

#603 Kotomine

Kotomine

私は日本人を知らない。

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:37 AM

Any news of Totori Plus coming to the states?

Given the other three Atelier came out on the PS3, I would think the chances should be pretty good.

But then again the installed base for the Vita is still very weak so who know?

It's really up in the air at this point. I'm going to take the optimistic route and say that I feel like there is a decent chance of it being brought over.

575x144_2-1.jpg
2011 Completed Games - 36 Games 2012 Completed Games - 29 Games 2013 Completed Games - 14... But it was more than that, I just stopped keeping track. 2014 Completed Games - ???
mfc80x15.png
I support the*Give Us Bikini Anya Movement.

#604 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:34 AM

how did i forget about black ops 2 season pass? that coulda been basically my $60 right there. not very cag on my part.
Posted Image

#605 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:39 AM

I don't see how spending $110 on a game is very CAG at all ;)

#606 sherlock2g

sherlock2g

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:51 AM

I got my Vita yesterday. After updating and downloading apps and games, I need to hurry and get a 16GB card. 4GB will not go far.

#607 wtsutton

wtsutton

Lost my hippie lettuce!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:24 PM

Has anybody downloaded PS All Stars from the PSN? Does the DD come with a code for the Vita version or is that just physical copies? Also...any opinions on the game from CAGs who have played it? I'm trying to decide what to do with the last of my GS credit.

#608 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:40 PM

I don't see how spending $110 on a game is very CAG at all ;)

I just spent $80 on the 32GB Vita card. Not very CAG like at all.
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#609 NvaderJim

NvaderJim

Game Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:01 PM

I just spent $80 on the 32GB Vita card. Not very CAG like at all.

Just think of all the time you'll save not having to copy and delete content. Time is money right?

#610 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Intensely attracted to severe personality problems.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:15 PM

Has anybody downloaded PS All Stars from the PSN? Does the DD come with a code for the Vita version or is that just physical copies? Also...any opinions on the game from CAGs who have played it? I'm trying to decide what to do with the last of my GS credit.

I'm enjoying the game so far. I only have the Vita version (got a code for $10 on the trade thread here) but it is a lot of fun. The only works great on the Vita, so I'd assume it would work even better on consoles. To me, it is EXTREMELY similar to the Smash Bros series, which is not a bad thing. So if you like Smash Bros, I don't think you'll be disappointed in PSASBR.

And I would think that the direct download would come with the Vita version as well, though I can't confirm that.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog!

#611 evophile

evophile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:21 PM

Hey guys! Just got a Vita and got quick question. Anyone know how much room the Persona 4 save takes up?
I only have a 4gb card now and have to stick with it for a bit and am wondering if I can also fit a couple Plus games on it like Uncharted or Gravity Rush.
Thanks!!

#612 Kstyle

Kstyle

Sony Fan boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:31 PM

Hey guys! Just got a Vita and got quick question. Anyone know how much room the Persona 4 save takes up?
I only have a 4gb card now and have to stick with it for a bit and am wondering if I can also fit a couple Plus games on it like Uncharted or Gravity Rush.
Thanks!!

persona 3GB
uncharted 3.2 GB
Gravity 1.6GB

#613 evophile

evophile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:33 PM

persona 3GB
uncharted 3.2 GB
Gravity 1.6GB

You rock! Thanks. I didn't think P4 was gonna take THAT much. Guess Ill have to save up for a bigger card sooner than later lol.

#614 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:34 PM

The save is not 3GBs, thats for the PSN version. Saves shouldn't take more than a few MB
Posted Image

#615 evophile

evophile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:39 PM

The save is not 3GBs, thats for the PSN version. Saves shouldn't take more than a few MB

Ah okay. That makes sense too. I do have the physical one. Thanks! Looks like I can fit a few Plus games on there then.

#616 AXV1

AXV1

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:46 PM

It adds both to your download list, and online passes for both. The PS3 version is about 5.9GB and the Vita 1.3GB.

#617 AoA

AoA

Ace of Aces

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:58 PM

I now have 39 MEGS left on my 32 GB Vita card, not enough to download Bejeweled. Apparently the Vita tells you every time you go to the home screen that you're almost out of memory. It seems that I have bought and downloaded too much stuff.

#618 Kstyle

Kstyle

Sony Fan boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:44 PM

Ah okay. That makes sense too. I do have the physical one. Thanks! Looks like I can fit a few Plus games on there then.

Am I the only one who downloads everything from PSN store D: ?

#619 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:47 PM

If I could afford to not trade in games, I would've been 100% digital long ago
Posted Image

#620 evophile

evophile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:11 PM

Haha. Nah, I'm just one of those guys that likes to collect things (much to my shelves' chagrin). And I couldn't pass up the Solid Gold version of P4.

#621 jaz1

jaz1

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:25 PM

just picked up a vita and should be getting my 32gb card today with there was a simple way to see what was taking up what space on the cards i download everything i can from the ps3 just to have it for re download and picked up a 250 ps3 bundle my 40gb wasnt cutting it anymore as well as got playstation plus i am up to my eyeballs in new games .

#622 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:38 PM

With the way Vita memory cards are priced right now, I see going completely digital at this point as a mistake. You're really just robbing yourself of the chance to play more games. Not only do you not have to worry about memory constraints when it comes to physical games, they can usually be had for a better price as well.

#623 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:46 PM

just picked up a vita and should be getting my 32gb card today with there was a simple way to see what was taking up what space on the cards i download everything i can from the ps3 just to have it for re download and picked up a 250 ps3 bundle my 40gb wasnt cutting it anymore as well as got playstation plus i am up to my eyeballs in new games .

How do you get anything accomplished when your thought process looks like this? :D
Posted Image

#624 jaz1

jaz1

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:58 PM

How do you get anything accomplished when your thought process looks like this? :D

i dont even know lol i have the new battle game i like it so far . i also purchased 2 lego games for the vita but i might return as i haven't played with my ps3 in a while so i have alot to play there as well and i just signed up for plus ahhhhhh mind you i ordered a 3ds that should arrive tomorrow the marrio bundle from best buy .

#625 mewman13

mewman13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:58 PM

The EU PS+ free games have been revealed for December, according to Joystiq. Looks like Batman Arkham City, Limbo, Vanquish, Mortal Kombat Vita, and 2 new games, Big Sky Infinity and Knytt Underground. I wonder what US PS+ is going to get.

http://www.joystiq.c...arkham-city-mo/

#626 humidore

humidore

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:05 PM

EU also got a free Vita/near game called Travel Bugs.

#627 ProfessorStotch

ProfessorStotch

The Undisputed CAG Champion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:19 PM

I know it's not the best place for this, but has anyone seen this new Vita bundle?

- 3G Vita
- 1 Year PS Plus
- Unit 13 Game Voucher
- 4GB Memory Card

$299.99

The big focus here is that with the year of Plus, you can get so many games! But...they only give you a 4GB card. How did anyone at the Sony offices think this was a good move? With a 4GB card, you can have at most one of those games at a time. Terrible terrible decision in my eyes.

ProfessorStotch.png
Check me out on Twitch!

That jacket is sooo September 10th

#628 rpg

rpg

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:26 PM

Sony offices think this was a good move? It makes them $$$$ if u buy a bigger memory card.

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif        

rpg49ers.png1065017-1406748756.gif

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#629 o0achilles0o

o0achilles0o

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:27 PM

I know it's not the best place for this, but has anyone seen this new Vita bundle?

- 3G Vita
- 1 Year PS Plus
- Unit 13 Game Voucher
- 4GB Memory Card

$299.99

The big focus here is that with the year of Plus, you can get so many games! But...they only give you a 4GB card. How did anyone at the Sony offices think this was a good move? With a 4GB card, you can have at most one of those games at a time. Terrible terrible decision in my eyes.

The first hit's free as they say.

#630 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:32 PM

They really are stupidly stingy with the memory

You know the cards cost them pennies and its a huge barrier for consumers with the steep prices/tiny bundle sizes

Sony offices think this was a good move? It makes them $$$$ if u buy a bigger memory card.

Means nothing if they don't get people buying the system. Which at the moment, they aren't
Posted Image