Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 3/26: Huge Square Enix Game/DLC, THQ, PixelJunk, and Worms Sales!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9825 replies to this topic

#6451 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:14 AM

Wow, I'm surprised I got it too. Usually get screwed out of these
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6452 lupe guillotine

lupe guillotine

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:15 AM

I didn't get one. :( (Hopefully the pages don't get filled with "I got/I didn't" replies)
Posted Image

#6453 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:16 AM

Watch Frisky doesn't get one. :lol:

EDIT: Sorry if I started a whole I got/didn't get one thread.

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#6454 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:16 AM

Got it also :)

Anyone play that motocross game? Looks kinda like trials to me.

#6455 Pravado

Pravado

Paul Heyman Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:17 AM

probably being a ps+ member

#6456 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:17 AM

Store down for maintenance for anyone else? That or I'm getting post-credit screwed lol
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6457 Josh1billion

Josh1billion

日本語の学生

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:18 AM

Capcom Arcade Cabinet - Free - 1.4 GB

lolwut

Josh1billion.png

Random Garfield - comic generator

Thumb socks? More like penis hoodies...  :D/

#6458 ZeroFlame15

ZeroFlame15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:19 AM

I dont have an email about free psn credit yet but hopefully i get one too.

#6459 lupe guillotine

lupe guillotine

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:19 AM

Well, it could be being a Playstation plus member. i didn't get one and I have been a member since October 2011.
Posted Image

#6460 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:22 AM

Maybe they are planning to announce the shutdown of PS+ tomorrow and this is our hush money....
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6461 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:24 AM

Maybe they are planning to announce the shutdown of PS+ tomorrow and this is our hush money....

Well since I didn't get one I am not going to remain silent!

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

My Lowball!

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#6462 BasHanada

BasHanada

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:28 AM

I got the $10 credit. I'm a plus subscriber. Either it's delayed for other people to receive or you must have spent a certain amount over a period of time?

#6463 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:29 AM

I got the $10 credit. I'm a plus subscriber. Either it's delayed for other people to receive or you must have spent a certain amount over a period of time?

Could be it, I definitely know I spend more on plus than most of my friends. Either way, free 10$ off Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires next week :D
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6464 twiceborn

twiceborn

SAY WHAT?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:30 AM

Got it also :)

Anyone play that motocross game? Looks kinda like trials to me.

Haven't played it yet, but, it's a bummer to hear the level editor is for the 3DS version only. I think that's pretty dumb.

Btw, got the $10 credit also, sweet. Bought a PS3 about a year after it released and have been a PS+ member since a couple of months before the IGC was announced. Certainly beats the 10 cents or whatever it is that I got from Microsoft.

"When I die, I want to go just like my grandpa, peacefully and in my sleep,... not kicking and screaming like all of his passengers."

Joker: It seems he finally took the stick out of his a#*, but now he wants to beat people to death with it.

#6465 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:32 AM

Could be it, I definitely know I spend more on plus than most of my friends. Either way, free 10$ off Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires next week :D

Oh man I totally forgot it was coming out next week. I agree though that you probably had to do with spending money. I'm probably going to use it on Valkarie Chronicles 2.

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#6466 Noblesse Oblige

Noblesse Oblige

For Answer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:48 AM

I checked out the Dust 514 starter pack, the one that's free for PS+. It's not on my download list and going to the page again shows it at normal price. Anyone else have this problem?

Trying looking in Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List and see if it's there.

On a sidenote, no $10 for me

#6467 affa

affa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:50 AM

are you guys getting an email or a psn message?

#6468 LouieT

LouieT

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:59 AM

I got a $10 code. My brother and cousin did not. It's definitely not being sent to everyone

OMG Zombies (Free)

anyone know if this mobile version is any different from the mini version? i actually just replayed the mini -- solid little time waster.

lots of levels -- several types of zombies that die in 'chain reactions'... you have a limited # of shots, and need to try to cause chain reactions that kill all zombies. lots of upgrades over the course of the game that make it possible (ie, you won't be able to clear anything early on, but once you're fully upgraded you can).

It is the same game, but most of the graphics have been upscaled. The biggest difference is the high detail of the walking zombies.

lolwut

Wild guess: every game is included in CAC but they're locked away, and the packs to be sold are just unlock keys.

#6469 twiceborn

twiceborn

SAY WHAT?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:59 AM

It's a PSN message.

"When I die, I want to go just like my grandpa, peacefully and in my sleep,... not kicking and screaming like all of his passengers."

Joker: It seems he finally took the stick out of his a#*, but now he wants to beat people to death with it.

#6470 BasHanada

BasHanada

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:00 AM

That $10 credit could have come at no better time since the gamers' choice awards sale is coming next week. :)

#6471 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:00 AM

is there going to be an account reset once dust goes out of open beta? a lot of F2P games only reset before open beta, not after. And the DLC crap you get will be wasted if consumed during open beta or what? i redownloading the game now after playing only 1 match before.
Posted Image

#6472 AkariK

AkariK

マスタースパーク

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:07 AM

Bah, DW7 Empires so soon? I'm thinking I'll just import it though, since I want the disc...

#6473 KrebStar

KrebStar

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:22 AM

is there going to be an account reset once dust goes out of open beta? a lot of F2P games only reset before open beta, not after. And the DLC crap you get will be wasted if consumed during open beta or what? i redownloading the game now after playing only 1 match before.

I don't know what's in the starter pack, but they have said that additional content purchased during the beta will carry over the to full game.

#6474 ShinSolidus

ShinSolidus

El Guapo Jr.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:30 AM

For me, it was a PSN message. I've had my PS3 since Christmas, and been a member since then too, so it can't be longevity. But hey, I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth. Thanks Sony!

Edited by ShinSolidus, 20 February 2013 - 07:43 AM.

card.pngShin_Solidus.png

Feel free to add me! Just let me know you're from CAG, please.

#6475 Ashlee

Ashlee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:51 AM

I didn't get anything ):

):

#6476 jshawnd

jshawnd

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:45 PM

Didn't get an email or new PSN message notification, but there it was sitting in my PSN messages (sent at 1am). Thanks OP! I never check that message box.

#6477 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:15 PM

Awesome, got it on my PS+/Master account. Pretty awesome of them to do this before their huge presentation later today.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6478 Draknight

Draknight

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:40 PM

Free vanquish from psn + and an extra $10 to boot. \\:D/

#6479 letskissthesky

letskissthesky

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:14 PM

Yet again, as with every free promo credit, I have received nothing. Best Buy and PSN hate me and all I do is shower them with money.
Posted Image

#6480 bgame2

bgame2

Pure Cag Smoothness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:23 PM

How the heck do I check psn messages? Not sure if I got one or not. The new store confuses the heck out of me.