Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 3/26: Huge Square Enix Game/DLC, THQ, PixelJunk, and Worms Sales!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9825 replies to this topic

#7321 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:42 AM

See the difference between you and other people who like EU PS+ is you actually got a year card or tried tracking them down. Most people will complain EU is better but will never attempt to get a sub. I remember you offered one to CAGs but didn't know the outcome. At least you make an effort to take advantage of the PS+ sub you like.

Yeah that's true. I'd agree there's not a lot of point in bitching constantly that EU got something I wanted when I could just get both. It's twice as expensive sure, but the games are different enough to warrant the $50 or so for both, and they're both very much worth the price.

And yeah I bought 2 years worth of EU+ and kept one year and sold the other to a CAG. I probably should have just kept both but hopefully in the next year I'll be able to get another code for EU+. I should probably start looking now :)

#7322 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:50 AM

Yeah that's true. I'd agree there's not a lot of point in bitching constantly that EU got something I wanted when I could just get both. It's twice as expensive sure, but the games are different enough to warrant the $50 or so for both, and they're both very much worth the price.

And yeah I bought 2 years worth of EU+ and kept one year and sold the other to a CAG. I probably should have just kept both but hopefully in the next year I'll be able to get another code for EU+. I should probably start looking now :)

See you solved the problem. Many CAGs won't pay for 2 services. I don't recall you bitching much but have heard plenty of other CAGs doing plenty of it.

ShockandAww = problem solved!

#7323 GogetaSS4

GogetaSS4

Super Saiyan 4

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:27 AM

Are Unit 13 and Little Deviants worth picking up for under $15 on this vita sale?

GogetaSS4sig-v2.gifApostleOfGod.png

#7324 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:30 AM

Are Unit 13 and Little Deviants worth picking up for under $15 on this vita sale?

Unit 13 is a fun game. And like the only shooter I have played on VITA. Dont think there are many out. As for Little Deviants I was gonna get it until I played the demo. You should probably try the demo out yourself and see if you like it or not.

512847.png

#7325 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:33 AM

I enjoyed Unit 13 even though it's not an FPS. Is it worth $13? Eh, I'm sure it will go cheaper or end up Free on Plus sooner rather than later.

We can learn as much, if not more, from bad games as we can from good ones.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

#7326 GogetaSS4

GogetaSS4

Super Saiyan 4

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:35 AM

Alright I think I'll wait on Unit 13 and wait for it to go free on Plus. What I'd love to see go up on plus would be Ragnarok Odyseey or Soul Sacrifice.

GogetaSS4sig-v2.gifApostleOfGod.png

#7327 J7.

J7.

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:46 AM

I don't know if the tax makes a different but it was confirmed that the $49.99 towards + would be enough to qualify for $10 promo

Do you have a link?

#7328 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:48 AM

Do you have a link?

http://blog.us.plays...#comment-821413

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

#7329 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:17 AM

Is uncharted 3 multiplayer free?

#7330 TimesTicking

TimesTicking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:28 AM

Is uncharted 3 multiplayer free?

I think its only free up to level 15, which only takes about 1 hr. Not sure though.

#7331 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:31 AM

I think its only free up to level 15, which only takes about 1 hr. Not sure though.

I read that that is true, but you can continue playing, just can't level up.

#7332 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:45 AM

I read that that is true, but you can continue playing, just can't level up.

I remember reading that you could level up as much as you want but you wont get any of the rewards past level 15.

512847.png

#7333 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:52 AM

I remember reading that you could level up as much as you want but you wont get any of the rewards past level 15.

Either way, I'll be playing for now as I just got my PS3 w/o buying Uncharted yet.

#7334 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:01 AM

Either way, I'll be playing for now as I just got my PS3 w/o buying Uncharted yet.

it sounds like you can play to lvl 15. Technically you gain experience after that, BUT it all is given to you after you upgrade to the full version.

#7335 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:04 AM

it sounds like you can play to lvl 15. Technically you gain experience after that, BUT it all is given to you after you upgrade to the full version.

So if I earn a whole bunch of experience after I've already hit level 15, will my level suddenly increase if I buy the level cap?

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#7336 Traxstar

Traxstar

Gears Of War Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:07 AM

i wanna buy dynasty warriors but with my luck it will be 50% off next month :roll:

#7337 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:08 AM

It's more of a multiplayer demo than free to play like Dust 514. Sony did the same thing with that 256 player game called MAG. They put out a demo for it with a level cap of I think 8. You can continue playing all you want but your capped at 8 while still gaining xp if you later decide to unlock the full game by paying.

#7338 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:13 AM

So if I earn a whole bunch of experience after I've already hit level 15, will my level suddenly increase if I buy the level cap?

that is what it sounded like to me in the blog post. You'd have to look at it yourself because I cant be sure.

#7339 patsrule316

patsrule316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:44 PM

I guess im one of the few who fucking loves PS+. I like alot of the games they have offered for free. Yea some I already owned but you win some you lose some. Im not even a hardcore sony fan and the playstation is not my priority gaming console but I have been getting on it alot more because of PS+. I may end up switching back to sony next gen over microsoft.

Pretty sweet that we got PvZ for the VITA!

As I said earlier, I don't own a PS3. I own a vita and 2 Xbox 360s (second came free with my television), and I just bought the year subscription to PS+. I wish I could get the free PS+ games, but the vita ones alone have been worth it. When I got my vita, the first two games I had planed to buy were Uncharted:Golden Abyss and Wipeout....then they were announced as free.

I've never played a God Of War game, but I am hoping PS+ will get a discount or free version of one of the PSP God of Wars when Ascension comes out.

#7340 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:08 PM

As I said earlier, I don't own a PS3. I own a vita and 2 Xbox 360s (second came free with my television), and I just bought the year subscription to PS+. I wish I could get the free PS+ games, but the vita ones alone have been worth it. When I got my vita, the first two games I had planed to buy were Uncharted:Golden Abyss and Wipeout....then they were announced as free.

I've never played a God Of War game, but I am hoping PS+ will get a discount or free version of one of the PSP God of Wars when Ascension comes out.

They probably wont so this as there were hd remakes on the ps3 and if they were to release a gow game im sure its be for the ps3 to hype the new one. But id be all over that as well

#7341 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:42 PM

You can get the free PS+ games tied to your account through the web store.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#7342 patsrule316

patsrule316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:05 PM

You can get the free PS+ games tied to your account through the web store.

Although I highly doubt I will get a PS3 at this point, it is possible.

Edited in: Thanks for the idea. I'll have to try that and see if it works. I just realized I was looking in the wrong place yesterday when I tried to get Plants Vs. Zombies on-line.

edited out: How would I get the games through the web store, though? Maybe I went to the wrong place, but I couldn't even figure out how to get Plants Vs Zombies for my vita on the web yesterday. I had to wait till I got home and get it through the vita.

#7343 wurms

wurms

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:48 PM

Just got on PS+ today and I think I'm going to love it. $50 for 15 months and a $10 credit coming back to me in the near future. Vanquish, Darksiders, LBP2, and Infamous 2 all for free and I have not played yet is just incredible. It feels good to be a CAGer some days. :)

Yeah, Im thinking about getting for the same reasons. I had Vanquish when it was released, then sold it. Now having sellers remorse cause I want to play it again. Been wanting to play Darksiders and Infamous 2. Plus I got a Vita and need games for it.

Hopefully the PS4 uses the same system? Would like the plan to carry over

#7344 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:16 PM

Hmm, Bit Trip Runner 2 to be 20% off for PS+ members for 2 weeks. Tempting, but I think I'll wait for it to be under $10.

Where do you see the current price of it?

Still want an answer to this, unless you were just assuming

#7345 vince_carter

vince_carter

what's a panini

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:51 PM

is Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus for vita still free for ps+ members?

i don't have a ps3 but am still considering ps+

Hand__Of__God.png

#7346 aaf

aaf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:56 PM

is Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus for vita still free for ps+ members?

i don't have a ps3 but am still considering ps+

no, it just left in the last update

#7347 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:49 PM

Moved all that referral nonsense to the right thread:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=337015

#7348 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:08 PM

Still want an answer to this, unless you were just assuming

It's going to be $15, so $12 with PS+. I'll find the source in a moment.

Edit. Here ya go.

http://blog.us.plays...#comment-822736

Moved all that referral nonsense to the right thread:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=337015

Thanks.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#7349 zeldaking

zeldaking

I LOVE BOOBS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:11 PM

Not sure if anyone else is a MLB fanatic but Amazon gives you $20 off if you preorder both versions (ps3 & vita) together plus some DLC offer.

thanks for letting me know this

#7350 vince_carter

vince_carter

what's a panini

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:58 PM

no, it just left in the last update

dealbreaker for me

Hand__Of__God.png