Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 3/26: Huge Square Enix Game/DLC, THQ, PixelJunk, and Worms Sales!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9825 replies to this topic

#7831 FEGuy

FEGuy

STARING DIRECTLY INTO YOUR SOUL

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:05 PM

How?

Thankfully I bought it physically, not over PSN. I'll just put up the cart up on eBay (I only paid $20 and I can easily get that much back before fees, I hope) and wait for the 'free' digital version for PS+ members.

#7832 filmthedead

filmthedead

Worse Than Furries

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:06 PM

With the way they have announced this month, I'm a little confused. Will there still be weekly discounts that have not been mentioned yet? I was kind of hoping GoW Collection (1 & 2) would go on sale when Ascension was released, but I saw no mention of it.

#7833 xplode427

xplode427

can't buy me love

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:11 PM

With the way they have announced this month, I'm a little confused. Will there still be weekly discounts that have not been mentioned yet? I was kind of hoping GoW Collection (1 & 2) would go on sale when Ascension was released, but I saw no mention of it.

There will still be sales announced on a weekly basis. That was mentioned in the blog post.

#7834 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:22 PM

Wow the PS+ games for March are amazing! Im so excited so this month I should have both my favorite fighters on my VITA. DOA and Tekken! :D

512847.png

#7835 KipKips

KipKips

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:31 PM

Honestly, it might sound a little lame, but I'm most excited about Wild ARMs being free. One of those "always wanted to play/never got around to" RPGs.

(full-disclosure, I already own Spec Ops. The story's great, just don't expect gameplay to match).

#7836 filmthedead

filmthedead

Worse Than Furries

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:32 PM

Yeah, I'm pretty excited for Tekken (though also disappointed it isn't a PS3 game cause now I can't play it with my roommate). I might get Disagea 3 (never played any of those games) but I'm not sure. I'll probably 'purchase' it and try it eventually. I'm super picky about games.

#7837 midloo

midloo

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:08 AM

I can't access the store. Guess I might not get Unit 13 on sale if Sony's shit is going to be busted all night long.
Posted Image

#7838 WatTsu

WatTsu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:11 AM

I can't access the store. Guess I might not get Unit 13 on sale if Sony's shit is going to be busted all night long.

It's scheduled to end at 9 Central/10 Eastern, last I saw. Did that change?
Executive Producer, Host, and Creator
Geekspeak
http://www.geekspeakradio.us

#7839 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:14 AM

In anticipation of getting Disgaea 3 sometime in March, I traded in my physical copy to GS for $17 base. My experience was marred by a dickwad clerk kept giving me shit for not renewing my PUR account, but I'm happy to get $17 for it.

#7840 srac84

srac84

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:24 AM

I'm trying to find the answer but can't find it, so we aren't getting Dead or Alive 5 for PS+ free? :) so it turned out to be tekken 6 right?

#7841 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:26 AM

I'm trying to find the answer but can't find it, so we aren't getting Dead or Alive 5 for PS+ free? :) so it turned out to be tekken 6 right?

Yes it is Tekken

512847.png

#7842 LancerEvoX

LancerEvoX

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:20 AM

Damn, looks like I'll have to use a PS3 to get Valkyria Chronicles 2...
PS3: Macross 30
PC: Tomb Raider
Vita (Black): Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
Vita (White): Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
3DS XL: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Nexus 4: Final Fantasy Dimensions

#7843 shiftymcneely

shiftymcneely

I love my Lions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:25 AM

Excited for Spec Ops and the Cave. I've really enjoyed Double Fine's games.

Rating scale ( :cold: :drool: :cry: :applause: :hot:)

:ps3: Final Fantasy X HD :hot:

:ps4: Nothing

:xb1: Nothing

#7844 vince_carter

vince_carter

what's a panini

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:42 AM

i just bought a year of ps+ and don't even own a ps3 , hope they make it worth it with vita stuff

<-----dumbassgamer

do i have to spend 2 cents on something for the promo?

Hand__Of__God.png

#7845 rpg

rpg

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:53 AM

^

Morgan Haro
It counts. Even though it’s $49.99, we’ll take care of the extra penny; so you’d be good to go. So once the PS Store gets out of maintenance today (or anytime through the month of March), hop on it!

comment #48
http://blog.us.plays...#comment-824821

davey.gifGS Selling-LBP2 DC Dlc $2-R, Blacklist $5 -P-Amazing Spider-Man, Blackgate $6.67, Lords of Shadow 2 +Fate $10-P PMinsane.gif

rpg49ers.pngcolbert+excited.gif

sniper.gifBen 10: Omniverse 2 $4.46-R or TimeShare  2014 Completed Games

#7846 BasHanada

BasHanada

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:58 AM

Good thing I waited the last minute to bite on that 1 yr (+3 month bonus) membership for ps plus... Good investment with easily $20 saved thanks to the additional $10 credit... All that's left now is DW: Next xD

#7847 J7.

J7.

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:10 AM

No, he's not. Unless they changed things with the new store, credit card amounts go to your wallet first and then it all comes out of the wallet.

All i said was it has to be spent from your wallet.

#7848 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:28 AM

Sorry if this has already been asked, but do I need to use a Vita to download the free games (Wild Arms, etc.)? I have a PSP but it uses older wireless which is incompatible with my wireless router. Can I use MediaGo instead?

#7849 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:35 AM

No one knows until the deal goes live. In the past you were able to download the Vita games from other sources, but this offer specifically says that the free games will be made available on the PS Vita store.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#7850 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:39 AM

No one knows until the deal goes live. In the past you were able to download the Vita games from other sources, but this offer specifically says that the free games will be made available on the PS Vita store.

Ah, good point. Thanks! Once it's live I'll check and post back here if yay or nay for MediaGo.

#7851 TortillaSoup

TortillaSoup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:39 AM

it's just money spent on PSN right? say I had 35 bucks in my wallet already and then purchased 50 bucks worth of psn content, in turn me spending 15 in said session. it still counts as 50 dollars and not just 15, right?

#7852 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

How shiny are your balls?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:40 AM

it's just money spent on PSN right? say I had 35 bucks in my wallet already and then purchased 50 bucks worth of psn content, in turn me spending 15 in said session. it still counts as 50 dollars and not just 15, right?

Yes.

#7853 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:41 AM

i just bought a year of ps+ and don't even own a ps3 ,

O_o
Dude, you are hardcore.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#7854 Bumslie

Bumslie

Positive Mental Attitude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:41 AM

They add all purchases for the month up. Spend $50 gets $10, $100 gets $20, etc.

#7855 Josh1billion

Josh1billion

日本語の学生

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:42 AM

To continue the celebration this week, we’re pleased to offer a special gift for PS Vita owners—by giving away four classic games for free exclusively in the PlayStation Vita Store! In addition, you’ll also find a brand new set of downloadable PS Vita games on sale at a great discount. The promotion starts tomorrow and runs through March 11th.
Here are the free games we’re giving away for PS Vita:

Wild Arms (PS one Classic)
Patapon (PSP)
Piyotama (PSP)
Patchwork Heroes (PSP)

So the Wild Arms freebie is only for Vita, despite being PS3 compatible? Damn...

Josh1billion.png

Check out my free Android puzzle game, Super Blackout.  90 levels + random level generator + level editor.

#7856 zeldaking

zeldaking

I LOVE BOOBS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:01 AM

So the Wild Arms freebie is only for Vita, despite being PS3 compatible? Damn...

yeah I was hoping that was a PS3 game myself

#7857 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Remember 2009? That was cool!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:18 AM

This spend $50, get $10 back is really complicated, isn't it?

tylerh1701.png BZljDsc.jpg

Check out my CAG Blog!  NEW POST: Fable Anniversary Review

#7858 GT

GT

CAG Commando

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:26 AM

FYI, it's PSP version of Tekken 6 that is playable on Vita to be specific.
-----------
My half.com store - click me

Sorcery, Dungeon Siege III, Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce & more...

#7859 IronChariot

IronChariot

CAG Deity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:29 AM

Nice, I'd been wanting to give Wild Arms another go.

#7860 pdjones

pdjones

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:31 AM

Can someone tell me how to view my PS+ expiration date? I'm trying to see if I got my 15 months added. They redesigned the site or something, I can't find Service List anywhere. This is kind of frustrating.