Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 3/26: Huge Square Enix Game/DLC, THQ, PixelJunk, and Worms Sales!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9825 replies to this topic

#7861 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:36 AM

Can someone tell me how to view my PS+ expiration date? I'm trying to see if I got my 15 months added. They redesigned the site or something, I can't find Service List anywhere. This is kind of frustrating.

https://account.sony...dia-list.action

Just take a look at your latest PS+ game on the list to see what the expiration date is.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#7862 pdjones

pdjones

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:40 AM

Thanks! That's weird but if it works it works. Appreciated! :)

#7863 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:42 AM

I'm pretty sure it doesn't work but if I buy a full game PSN code from someone here will it count towards my Buy $50 receive $10?

#7864 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:46 AM

I'm pretty sure it doesn't work but if I buy a full game PSN code from someone here will it count towards my Buy $50 receive $10?

No, it would need to be a PSN money code that's used to buy the game from the store.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#7865 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:47 AM

This spend $50, get $10 back is really complicated, isn't it?

I'm still looking for someone to help me add up to $50. Does Sony think we're all NASA engineers or some shit?

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#7866 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:48 AM

No, it would need to be a PSN money code that's used to buy the game from the store.

Alright good to have it confirmed. Really liking some of the PS vita sales next week, hopefully some PSP games will join the mix before April begins.

#7867 TotalHenshin

TotalHenshin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:56 AM

Sucks that (it seems) you have to go through the Vita store to get those four games. I'm using PS+ to get a lot of free Vita games to give me a good reason to eventually get a Vita. I've always wanted to play Patapon too. :( Ah well.

#7868 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:01 AM

Sucks that (it seems) you have to go through the Vita store to get those four games. I'm using PS+ to get a lot of free Vita games to give me a good reason to eventually get a Vita. I've always wanted to play Patapon too. :( Ah well.

Why does that suck? This is a Vita promotion for Vita owners.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#7869 ProfessorStotch

ProfessorStotch

The Undisputed CAG Champion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:09 AM

Definitely getting Oddworld this week.

Disgaea is awesome, highly recommended!

Shameless plug: for you trophy hunters, be sure to check out my awesome guides:

http://www.ps3trophi...ophy-guide.html

http://www.ps3trophi...rter-guide.html

ProfessorStotch.png
Check me out on Twitch!

I entered her with almost no resistance. 

#7870 Decker

Decker

Xbox Live Cannon Fodder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:13 AM

Well, now you have another reason to get a Vita.....soon.

decker%2001.jpg

#7871 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:13 AM

No need to plug. If any trophy hunters are going for the plat, they are going to look at your guide like I am. Thanks for making it.

#7872 rpg

rpg

Timezone Ninja!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:16 AM

60 hours for plat not for me :^o

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif           inFamous first light $1 Timeshare

rpg49ers.png1065017-1406748756.gif

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#7873 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:17 AM

I'm still looking for someone to help me add up to $50. Does Sony think we're all NASA engineers or some shit?

Lol apparently everyone does need help understanding the promotion.

512847.png

#7874 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:21 AM

60 hours for plat not for me :^o

60 hours is long for you? Now that I look at it I don't think see any games that take more than 60 hours to complete :P

#7875 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:21 AM

No need to plug. If any trophy hunters are going for the plat, they are going to look at your guide like I am. Thanks for making it.

Ditto, thanks for making it. I've written a couple small achievement guides for x360a, but I assume making a guide for a game like Disgaea was quite an endeavor.

Kind of related, but what the Fuck is wrong with PS3trophies.org anymore? Fucking pop up ads on almost every screen, and every time I accidentally scroll over an ad. (Including one for Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths. Really nailed the intended market on that one!)

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#7876 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:26 AM

Ditto, thanks for making it. I've written a couple small achievement guides for x360a, but I assume making a guide for a game like Disgaea was quite an endeavor.

Kind of related, but what the Fuck is wrong with PS3trophies.org anymore? Fucking pop up ads on almost every screen, and every time I accidentally scroll over an ad. (Including one for Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths. Really nailed the intended market on that one!)

I complained about the same thing a couple months ago before I was banned and they said something about the owner of the site not having control over what ads are placed there. Yeah, okay.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#7877 Roll

Roll

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:37 AM

Has anyone had success buying PSN codes from Gamestop's website? Do you get the code right away?

#7878 nightmare452

nightmare452

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:05 AM

Has anyone had success buying PSN codes from Gamestop's website? Do you get the code right away?

Not really. I ordered from them, and decided to cancel after not getting my code 5 days after I had done the order. I would prefer to use amazon for instant PSN codes.

Now playing: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (XB1), Dark Souls (PC), Starcraft 2 (PC), Infamous: Second Son (PS4), Dead Rising 3 (XB1), Rouge Legacy (PSV), Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4).

#7879 affa

affa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:07 AM

60 hours is long for you? Now that I look at it I don't think see any games that take more than 60 hours to complete :P

Mugen Souls is estimated at 300-600 hours if i remember correctly.

#7880 akathatoneguy

akathatoneguy

Use your turn signal

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:07 AM

Nope, but I bought PSP games for download through them (Disgaea 1 & 2). Got them instantly and everything worked fine.

O_o
Dude, you are hardcore.

I actually have PS+ through mid-2014 now and I only currently have a Vita, too. My PS3 crapped out last fall and when I got some money I jumped on the Amazon Vita Black Friday deal instead of getting a new one. I think PS+ is a great deal even if you only have a Vita.
Check out my MMA editorials at Fightmania, or my gaming blog.

#7881 affa

affa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:24 AM

I actually have PS+ through mid-2014 now and I only currently have a Vita, too. My PS3 crapped out last fall and when I got some money I jumped on the Amazon Vita Black Friday deal instead of getting a new one. I think PS+ is a great deal even if you only have a Vita.

i love ps+, but i found i rarely played ps+ free games for ps3 due to bluray backlog (and psn backlog). but i've played every ps+ vita game. so for me, yea, ps+ is huge for vita. i'm shocked more people haven't picked one up yet -- the IGC alone is a solid library of fantastic games.

#7882 huldrelok

huldrelok

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:30 AM

Probably picking up Sine Mora, certainly glad they tell us the games ahead of time and are starting to put out some really good stuff. Really looking forward to Disgaea, cant get enough strategy rpgs and will be my first go at a Disgaea game (even though I hear they are all pretty similar).

#7883 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:34 AM

Mugen Souls is estimated at 300-600 hours if i remember correctly.

Lol that is kind of random. I meant RPG's profile not games in general. WKC and Star Ocean can take up to 1000 hours.

#7884 EvilIA

EvilIA

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:50 AM

Not really. I ordered from them, and decided to cancel after not getting my code 5 days after I had done the order. I would prefer to use amazon for instant PSN codes.

To add to this, I just a few minutes ago bought a PSN code from Amazon. Click on the PSN code you want to buy make sure it says "online game code". You will be asked to put in a credit card, it does not use a stored card for the online game codes. Enter charge information, then billing information and buy. Once the charge goes through there is a screen that has you accept the terms and you see your code onscreen. It took about 3 minutes to get through my whole transaction.

#7885 Sonne

Sonne

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:53 AM

Can't wait to get on Spec Ops. Like shipwreck said, it's getting to the point where it's like "don't buy anything"

#7886 Pravado

Pravado

Paul Heyman Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:17 AM

Do we really need updates on avatar/themes and stuff like that that's not game/dlc related? It just clutters up the page and stretches it out pretty far, and I highly doubt anyone really uses that information anyway. Just a suggestion

#7887 diplo

diplo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:21 AM

I ordered from them last week, got the code in like an hour or two.

I did get the code instant one time, and there was also a time where it took a day.

#7888 Dragonsbane

Dragonsbane

Dr. StrangeCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:32 AM

Quick question any one have a line on if Growlanser will be on sale any time soon? I know atlus loves them some sales but wanted to see if anyone had their ears to the ground
Dr. Strange CAG- Or how I learned to stop worrying and love cheap stuff.

Posted Image
Christianity: The belief that a Jewish cosmic zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat fruit from a magical tree.

#7889 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:36 AM

Quick question any one have a line on if Growlanser will be on sale any time soon? I know atlus loves them some sales but wanted to see if anyone had their ears to the ground

:drool: I would love an another Atlus sale again. Especially for their PSP games, I missed the last time they did it.

#7890 Wazootyman

Wazootyman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:38 AM

Lol apparently everyone does need help understanding the promotion.

Addition is a harsh mistress ;)
I enjoy stuff a great deal.