Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 3/26: Huge Square Enix Game/DLC, THQ, PixelJunk, and Worms Sales!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9825 replies to this topic

#8251 TeamSwish

TeamSwish

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:49 AM

+1 and wish ps+ get deals on new psn games like day 1 games

+2

I almost want to get ACIII but I know it will drop in price like the rest of the AC games.
Posted Image

#8252 ProfessorStotch

ProfessorStotch

The Undisputed CAG Champion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:51 AM

Sometimes it's actually built into the game, so there isn't a online pass / download. This was the case with Battlefield 3 and a few other games. Not sure why yours is different, but perhaps take a look at the listing and see if the online pass is free. You might need to "purchase" it. I know the cross buy Vita games give you an "entitlement", which changes the store price of the game to free.

I added it to my cart and got all the way to checkout, and it show $9.99 the whole time. Even reduces my wallet balance at the final screen before confirmation. Not sure what's going on with it. Maybe I'll give the Sony folks a call.

Edit: checked my services list and it shows the online pass for both Vita and PS3 versions. Wen I try to go into the online features it tells me I can buy a pass or redeem a code. I just tried to do the buy a pass option (tried redeem and cancel earlier) and it tells me I have it installed and lets me into the online. Before I was trying the buy option from the store. Weird, but glad it works.

ProfessorStotch.png
Check out Captain's Crap Filled Store

Check out the shares I have for sale

My real name is Catfish!

#8253 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:13 AM

The new PS Blogcast is out now, so here are next week's releases:

Deals
Asphalt - Vita
Assassin's Creed Bloodlines - PSP
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

Games
Darkstalkers Resurrection
Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear
Quantum Theory
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World Ultimate Edition
Psyche Yourself

PS2 Classics
Kessen 2

PS1 Imports
Favorite Dear
First Queen IV
Mahjong Uranai Fortuna: Tsuki no Megami-tachi
Motorhead High Velocity Entertainment
Sentimental Graffiti

Demos
Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel
Fuel Overdose
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razer's Edge

Vita Games
Puzzle by Nikoli V: Sudoku

PlayStation Mobile
Due X Due
For Evolution
Sexy Sea Shore

#8254 hereon

hereon

Here-On Earth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:24 AM

So will there be a new batch of Vita sales next week? I am going to buy Persona but I don't know if I should wait or just pull the trigger now.

Currently playing: :joystick:
:ps3: Hitman: Absolution  :twoguns:  :-$ 
:psp: Limbo  :applause:

gallery_474050_8161_109072.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

#8255 xplode427

xplode427

can't buy me love

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:29 AM

I hope there are some good sales or new PSN/vita games coming this month. I just checked my PSN Wallet and I have $87 to spend before the promo is over.

I believe they've done a similar promo two other times in the last 8 months so no need hurry in my opinion.

#8256 Josh1billion

Josh1billion

日本語の学生

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:31 AM

PS1 Imports
Favorite Dear
First Queen IV
Sentimental Graffiti

Sweet, gotta love the imports. :D

Josh1billion.png

Random Garfield - comic generator

Thumb socks? More like penis hoodies...  :D/

#8257 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:38 AM

So will there be a new batch of Vita sales next week? I am going to buy Persona but I don't know if I should wait or just pull the trigger now.

I am confused about this too. The sale date ends on the 12th, so it would lead me to think no, but the tag line says "New Deals Each Week" which seems an odd wording for just two weeks of sales. Either way, it seems unlikely that Persona would be in the sale.

#8258 hereon

hereon

Here-On Earth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:41 AM

I am confused about this too. The sale date ends on the 12th, so it would lead me to think no, but the tag line says "New Deals Each Week" which seems an odd wording for just two weeks of sales. Either way, it seems unlikely that Persona would be in the sale.

I guess I will buy it now anyway. The wording also confused me because two weeks seemed short for saying new deals each week. Oh well :bouncy:

Currently playing: :joystick:
:ps3: Hitman: Absolution  :twoguns:  :-$ 
:psp: Limbo  :applause:

gallery_474050_8161_109072.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

#8259 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:42 AM

I added it to my cart and got all the way to checkout, and it show $9.99 the whole time. Even reduces my wallet balance at the final screen before confirmation. Not sure what's going on with it. Maybe I'll give the Sony folks a call.

Edit: checked my services list and it shows the online pass for both Vita and PS3 versions. Wen I try to go into the online features it tells me I can buy a pass or redeem a code. I just tried to do the buy a pass option (tried redeem and cancel earlier) and it tells me I have it installed and lets me into the online. Before I was trying the buy option from the store. Weird, but glad it works.

I am confused. Are you saying that because you bought the Vita MLB 12 you got an online pass for both the Vita and PS3 versions? That seems like a great way to save on a used version of one of them, if so. I would have picked up MLB 12 Vita during the sale and then grabbed a used PS3 version somewhere to compliment it.

#8260 Kazuya

Kazuya

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:07 AM

Hmm... tempted to get SF X T for the Vita, especially considering I don't have the DLC for the PS3 version. On the other hand, common sense would tell me that the cart (which I'd rather have for space reasons) can't be too far away from hitting $20. But on the OTHER hand... Capcom has only dropped down UMVC3 to $30 retail after an entire year. Tough call for me.

#8261 ProfessorStotch

ProfessorStotch

The Undisputed CAG Champion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:25 AM

I am confused. Are you saying that because you bought the Vita MLB 12 you got an online pass for both the Vita and PS3 versions? That seems like a great way to save on a used version of one of them, if so. I would have picked up MLB 12 Vita during the sale and then grabbed a used PS3 version somewhere to compliment it.

No, sorry. I think I mentioned in my first post that I had the online pass already for the PS3 version.

ProfessorStotch.png
Check out Captain's Crap Filled Store

Check out the shares I have for sale

My real name is Catfish!

#8262 shinn

shinn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:27 AM

anyone know if dead rising otr has been on sale before? thanks

#8263 waldo21212

waldo21212

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:31 AM

anyone know if dead rising otr has been on sale before? thanks

It was like $10 during the Halloween sale last year iirc

#8264 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:34 AM

The new PS Blogcast is out now, so here are next week's releases:

Deals
Asphalt - Vita
Assassin's Creed Bloodlines - PSP
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

Games
Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear
Quantum Theory
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World Ultimate Edition
Psyche Yourself

PS2 Classics
Kessen 2

PS1 Imports
Favorite Dear
First Queen IV
Sentimental Graffiti

Demos
Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel
Fuel Overdose
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razer's Edge

Vita Games
Puzzle by Nikoli V: Sudoku

PlayStation Mobile
Due X Due
For Evolution
Sexy Sea Shore

Hmmm....seem like some odd games to be on sale. Also, I'm guess the Scott Pilgrim DLC is FINALLY coming.

My guess is there won't be any Vita Anniversary deals, but who knows.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#8265 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:40 AM

Hmmm....seem like some odd games to be on sale. Also, I'm guess the Scott Pilgrim DLC is FINALLY coming.

Hint: They're all Ubisoft games.

#8266 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:41 AM

^Ahh that makes a lot more sense. I knew there had to be some connection I was missing. Thanks!

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#8267 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:47 AM

No, it was a two-week promotion and this is Week 2.

#8268 Solh0und

Solh0und

King of the backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:58 AM

I guess I'll buy SFxT since it's the only fighting game out of all three that will less likely get a price drop until post-evo.

I'll grab Blazblue on cart since the file size is HUGE. Even compared to SFxT and UMVC3

Besides, It'll put me closer to spending $50 in the store.

#8269 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:02 AM

Gonna try and hold off on SFxT Vita.

Really interested in how much they'll drop Asphalt Vita! I missed out on the Fry's $14.99 deal.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#8270 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:07 AM

Upgraded Marvel Pinball on one of my PS3s to Zen Pinball 2. The 3D on it is AMAAAAAZINGGGGGG!!!!! :whee:

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#8271 affa

affa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:18 AM

let's see... asphalt is 26.99... darn. my buy price is $10, because i want it... but i just can't see that happening.

Haven't a clue as to what the Fuck is going on in Sine Mora. The more I try to keep up with the story, the further it just...gets away from me, lol. Oh well. I'm loving the gameplay as well as the visuals. It just pops on the vita's screen. $5 is still a no brainer if you enjoy the genre.

Oh, the story looks and sounds cool... but yea, the story is hard to figure out. from what i can tell

Spoiler

#8272 SideEffect34

SideEffect34

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:24 AM

How low of a price do you guys think Assassin's Creed Bloodlines - PSP will be? I may be interested in picking it up for my Vita if low enough.

#8273 shinn

shinn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:45 AM

cant wait for kessen 2 . nice to see that game added.

#8274 vampirepanku

vampirepanku

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:32 AM

People who have a vita and $50 dollars to burn, you guys need to check out the AT&T sale thread now. They aren't sold out of the 32gb cards at half off and with all the Vita PS+ perks, you need them now!

#8275 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:48 AM

After trying the demos, Sine Mora and Knytt Underground are definite buys for me.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#8276 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:11 PM

So what exactly is "Scott Pilgrim vs. The World Ultimate Edition"? Perhaps the game with all the DLC combined for a discount?

Edited by Zonic505, 08 March 2013 - 01:22 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#8277 Zimm108

Zimm108

CAGist formally known as QuarterRoy00

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:22 PM

So what exactly is "Scott Pilgrim vs. The World Ultimate Edition"? Perhaps all the DLC combined for a discount?

I'm guessing it's the previously released Knives DLC and the long delayed, heavily anticipated online co-op functionality that hasn't been released yet.

#8278 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:03 PM

I'm guessing it's the previously released Knives DLC and the long delayed, heavily anticipated online co-op functionality that hasn't been released yet.

And likely the addition of Wallace Wells as a playable character.
Posted Image

#8279 Zimm108

Zimm108

CAGist formally known as QuarterRoy00

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:22 PM

And likely the addition of Wallace Wells as a playable character.

Oh yeah, him too. As foretold by the trophies list.

#8280 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:09 PM

After trying the demos, Sine Mora and Knytt Underground are definite buys for me.

I've only played a couple hours of each, but I don't think you'll be disappointed by either of them.