Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 3/26: Huge Square Enix Game/DLC, THQ, PixelJunk, and Worms Sales!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9825 replies to this topic

#61 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:55 PM

Fuck me. Gotta echo gettinmoney's sentiments, rarely are their full game sales comparable to what I can actually buy the retail version for.

It doesn't matter what I can pay for retail versions if the digital version reaches a certain threshold for me.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#62 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:55 AM

If anyone's interested in seeing how much of a problem I have:

http://www.backlogge.../gettinmoney662

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#63 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:21 AM

It doesn't matter what I can pay for retail versions if the digital version reaches a certain threshold for me.

I have the same problem (?). If something I'm even a little interested in dips under $8-$10 I suddenly lose my steely grip on my digital pursestrings.

#64 Strange

Strange

Little Blimp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:33 AM

Stock Up For Winter Sale 2012
Lots of PS3 Full Game Sales for Low Prices Teased by Sid, more info next week

The Halloween Sale was very good all things considered (grabbed both Dead Space 2 and Dead Rising 2: Off the Record) both "full" games, so I'm hoping this Stock Up For Winter Sale will be good as well.

#65 J7.

J7.

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:46 AM

tagged

#66 AoA

AoA

Ace of Aces

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:51 PM

My PS3's in the shop. Anyone know if and how much the Ratchet and Clank Collection (the HD PS2 games) is on PSN?

Amazon is having them as a Lightning deal for $15 later this week. I'm torn on getting a good price on the disc version vs. future proofing it and getting it digitally since I'm guessing the eventual PS4 won't let me play my disc PS3 games.

#67 sherlock2g

sherlock2g

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:10 PM

I hope they do have some decent sales on PSN. I can go for some $10 PS3 full games.

#68 Yars

Yars

I'd buy that for a dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:13 PM

My PS3's in the shop. Anyone know if and how much the Ratchet and Clank Collection (the HD PS2 games) is on PSN?

It's $29.99 on PSN.

#69 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:57 PM

Man there are some nice free games this month.

#70 JanusDS

JanusDS

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:32 PM

Does anybody know how much Persona and Persona 2 for PSP cost normally. I'm gonna try to get a Vita/AC III bundle for $200 during Black Friday deals and those are 2 PSP games I definitely want that should work with Vita. Assuming that I'm able to cop that Vita bundle, I'd like to get these 2 games on sale if it's a pretty good sale. The only problem is that I'm a little worried about being able to find the bundle since I've only seen it available at GS for the BF deal price and the stores around here almost never have system bundles in stock. I guess hopefully it will apply to online as well; I just don't want to drop $25 and then not be able to play the games.

#71 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:39 PM

Does anybody know how much Persona and Persona 2 for PSP cost normally. I'm gonna try to get a Vita/AC III bundle for $200 during Black Friday deals and those are 2 PSP games I definitely want that should work with Vita. Assuming that I'm able to cop that Vita bundle, I'd like to get these 2 games on sale if it's a pretty good sale. The only problem is that I'm a little worried about being able to find the bundle since I've only seen it available at GS for the BF deal price and the stores around here almost never have system bundles in stock. I guess hopefully it will apply to online as well; I just don't want to drop $25 and then not be able to play the games.

$20 and $30 respectively.

#72 ZettaSA

ZettaSA

Zetta_SlowSA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:52 PM

Go for it man, you might even be able to find a vita for 150 on here, and then get lucky on the warehouse deals for the 32gb.

#73 Josh1billion

Josh1billion

日本語の学生

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:50 PM

If anyone wants to do co-op on Dungeon Defenders, add me. I've had the game for a while, so I'm toward the end of the normal difficulty mode. Stopped playing when I started getting bored of it, but now's as good a time as ever to get back into it, I suppose.

PS+ offers free, exclusive DLC for Dungeon Defenders too, so be sure to grab that as well.

Josh1billion.png

Random Garfield - comic generator

Thumb socks? More like penis hoodies...  :D/

#74 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:53 PM

I don't know if people forgot about this, but if you own Wipeout HD and Fury, from the Welcome Back program or otherwise, you will also get those packs for free for 2048. That essentially gives you three full campaigns in 2048 to play through with more tracks to play on in multiplayer.

#75 JanusDS

JanusDS

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:42 PM

$20 and $30 respectively.

Go for it man, you might even be able to find a vita for 150 on here, and then get lucky on the warehouse deals for the 32gb.

Thanks guys. Yeah, for 50% off I will probably go ahead and get them and just assume that I'll get a Vita at some point since there are quite a few Vita compatible PSP games that I want to play, at least several Vita games I want to play (AC III included obviously :razz:) and I could play my PS1 Classics on it. :)

#76 AoA

AoA

Ace of Aces

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:43 AM

I don't know if people forgot about this, but if you own Wipeout HD and Fury, from the Welcome Back program or otherwise, you will also get those packs for free for 2048. That essentially gives you three full campaigns in 2048 to play through with more tracks to play on in multiplayer.

Thanks Frisky, I did completely forget about this. I have HD and Fury so this will work well for me, I think.

#77 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:29 AM

easily have that beat by a few hundred. add 1,000 rockband songs to that too. I really need to start one of those accounts.

Scored a $50 card for $35 at best buy, time to lurk this thread even more than I normally do. Thanks Frisky for everything you do!:applause:
Posted Image

#78 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:01 AM

easily have that beat by a few hundred. add 1,000 rockband songs to that too. I really need to start one of those accounts.

Scored a $50 card for $35 at best buy, time to lurk this thread even more than I normally do. Thanks Frisky for everything you do!:applause:

In just PS3 games? I haven't added my other systems although it won't raise it by too much, maybe another 100 or so total.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#79 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:59 AM

Got my Vita last night, really enjoying it so far. Enjoying the screen size, it's even bigger than I thought. Already have about 8 games from cross-buy and free games, plus AC3 that came with it. :)

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#80 shadylane

shadylane

Believe...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:13 AM

Can someone explain the Persona situation? I have this on PSP but would like to carry it on my VITA (Amazon deal this coming friday). How long will they be on sale for?

When do these expire?

Shin Megami Tensei Persona - $9.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 2: Innocent Sin - $14.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 Portable - $9.99

Shadylane310.png

33836.png

#81 FlipSide

FlipSide

Made in the Philippines

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:29 AM

Can someone explain the Persona situation? I have this on PSP but would like to carry it on my VITA (Amazon deal this coming friday). How long will they be on sale for?

When do these expire?

Shin Megami Tensei Persona - $9.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 2: Innocent Sin - $14.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 Portable - $9.99

Not sure when they expire but you can buy them now on you PS3 and download them later on your Vita.
Posted Image

#82 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:09 PM

In just PS3 games? I haven't added my other systems although it won't raise it by too much, maybe another 100 or so total.

I've got an excel spreadsheet with my collection on it that's about three times that size. My PS3-specific collection is about that size, though it doesn't include Minis and hasn't been updated for a couple of weeks.

#83 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:10 PM

http://www.backloggery.com/shadowkast

That's all of PS3 I think. I don't think I could even put together a list for PSN. With PSN+ and a handful of years of gamesharing, there's another 300 digital games:drool:
Posted Image

#84 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:10 PM

http://www.backloggery.com/shadowkast

That's all of PS3 I think. I don't think I could even put together a list for PSN. With PSN+ and a handful of years of gamesharing, there's another 300 digital games:drool:

Haha, damn, that's crazy, I'm gonna check out your collection.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#85 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:12 PM

You guys are making my backlog look like childs play. I have about 200 unbeaten games across all systems (PS3/360/PSN/XBLA/Wii) and I thought I was bad.

Now that I got my Vita, my plan is to not buy another console until I've cleared at least 75% of my backlog.

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#86 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:18 PM

You guys are making my backlog look like childs play. I have about 200 unbeaten games across all systems (PS3/360/PSN/XBLA/Wii) and I thought I was bad.

Now that I got my Vita, my plan is to not buy another console until I've cleared at least 75% of my backlog.

I'm still going to go a little nuts with the Vita system, but I don't plan on buying the next gen systems although maybe I'll get the PS4 and buy a very few amount of games. My PS3 games will last me until I retire, especially since I generally go for 100% trophies.

I just bought a 3DS, but I'm not going to buy many games for it. I also might get the Halo 4 Xbox, but I'll be mainly using it to play XBLA games.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#87 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:19 PM

I also might get the Halo 4 Xbox, but I'll be mainly using it to play XBLA games.

:applause:

#88 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:23 PM

:applause:

Haha, why you applaudin that?

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#89 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:41 PM

I'm still going to go a little nuts with the Vita system, but I don't plan on buying the next gen systems although maybe I'll get the PS4 and buy a very few amount of games. My PS3 games will last me until I retire, especially since I generally go for 100% trophies.

I just bought a 3DS, but I'm not going to buy many games for it. I also might get the Halo 4 Xbox, but I'll be mainly using it to play XBLA games.

Having never owned a 360, backlogging current-gen games will keep me busy for a very long time. The 3DS and Vita will probably become my primary systems (they essentially already are) once this console gen is officially over, as I have little interest in investing in a new system when I barely have time to use my PS3.
Selling both CoD: Black Ops Declassified and Resistance: Burning Skies for $40 shipped. Check my trade list or PM me!

:3ds: 2363-5670-6657
My Trade List

Feedback on Ebay

Twitter

#90 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:48 PM

Having never owned a 360, backlogging current-gen games will keep me busy for a very long time. The 3DS and Vita will probably become my primary systems (they essentially already are) once this console gen is officially over, as I have little interest in investing in a new system when I barely have time to use my PS3.

Yeah, I feel the same way. If I get a PS4, it'd only be to continue the franchises I love and maybe buy new IPs if they're ridiculously good.

If the PS4 isn't PS3 backwards compatible, I won't be getting it til way after release.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif