Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 3/26: Huge Square Enix Game/DLC, THQ, PixelJunk, and Worms Sales!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9825 replies to this topic

#961 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:53 AM

"Rockstar Games Collection Edition 1 - $59.99 - 32.4 GB - Includes Red Dead Redemption, GTA: Episodes From Liberty City, L.A. Noire, and Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition"

Hoping and it would be nice if Rockstar Games Collection Edition 2 would include Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare, Grand Theft Auto IV, L.A. Noire expansions, Table Tennis, and/or Bully: Scholarship Edition.

#962 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:56 AM

"Rockstar Games Collection Edition 1 - $59.99 - 32.4 GB - Includes Red Dead Redemption, GTA: Episodes From Liberty City, L.A. Noire, and Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition"

Hoping and it would be nice if Rockstar Games Collection Edition 2 would include Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare, Grand Theft Auto IV, L.A. Noire expansions, Table Tennis, and/or Bully: Scholarship Edition.

Why would it include games that don't exist on PS3?

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#963 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:18 AM

Now you see PS+ deals and now you don't.

of course mistakes were made by them not you.

It was a Shane Bettenhausen reference that obviously flew way over your head.

#964 AoA

AoA

Ace of Aces

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:20 AM

I thought it was a Dogma reference.

#965 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:19 AM

That's a huge bummer on all those PS+ deals. Maybe they were meant for later near Xmas or something. Oh well, someday I'll get Gundemonium Collection & Acceleration of Sugari X Edition discounted.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#966 Rollobobo

Rollobobo

EAT SHIITAKE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:20 AM

Woah, holy crap, Gundemonium Collection is on sale for PS+ members? I was just looking for that in the store a few weeks ago & couldn't find that. Count me in, especially since the original price was $15.

AND Acceleration of Sugari X Edition is only $1.50?! This is seriously an awesome & unexpected week.

I cannot find any of these in the PSN store...can anyone help?!?

#967 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

25-Star General of the PSNOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:24 AM

Yes. Mistakes were made. The main mistake being that Sony originally listed them as "on sale" even though they're not.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (9/25/14): Don't Tell Me What to Do, Pharm!

#968 Rollobobo

Rollobobo

EAT SHIITAKE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:27 AM

Yes. Mistakes were made. The main mistake being that Sony originally listed them as "on sale"

Ah, gotcha....damn...I wanted to jump on these for that cheap. Not sure if I missed where this was all explained, but are these going to be on sale soon or was this some weird mistake/glitch?!?

#969 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:28 AM

They're deals that'll happen in the future, but not now.

#970 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:45 AM

If you aren't interested in a game for $5 or $4, then you should probably just forget about and realize that you don't need it. I mean, if you really need that extra $1.50-ish off for motivation, then there's probably something wrong.

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#971 Yars

Yars

I'd buy that for a dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:53 AM

I don't think Sony could find a better replacement for Kevin Butler than Shane.

#972 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

25-Star General of the PSNOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:04 AM

If you aren't interested in a game for $5 or $4, then you should probably just forget about and realize that you don't need it. I mean, if you really need that extra $1.50-ish off for motivation, then there's probably something wrong.

This is CAG.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (9/25/14): Don't Tell Me What to Do, Pharm!

#973 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:09 AM

Hooray, the Neptunia MK2 DLC sale ended 3 days before the supposed end date. Wish I had gotten them instead of Growlanser....
Posted ImagePosted Image

#974 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:21 AM

Anyone else notice that browsing the ps store on your vita is way faster than on ps3?
Think I'm just gonna use the vita to browse and make purchases for now on.

#975 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:22 AM

Anyone else notice that browsing the ps store on your vita is way faster than on ps3?
Think I'm just gonna use the vita to browse and make purchases for now on.

Its good if the stuff your planning to buy is actually Vita compatible. Otherwise you have to deal with the slow ass clunky interface......I have no idea why Sony had to switch it up.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#976 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:25 AM

Its good if the stuff your planning to buy is actually Vita compatible. Otherwise you have to deal with the slow ass clunky interface......I have no idea why Sony had to switch it up.

I thought that I could also make ps3 game/dlc purchases from my vita. Then I could just use my ps3's download/account list to dl. If that's not the case, then that really sucks.

#977 J7.

J7.

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:45 AM

Now this might sound confusing, but basically...

With plus + free = Listed as free.
With plus + obtained while free (no longer free) = it SHOULD prompt you to download it.
With plus + missed it while it was free = You're able to buy it and might get a plus discount.
Without plus + obtained with plus = You're free to buy at whatever the market value is.
Reactivated plus + things you got for free prior = Free again.

So if you are without plus + obtained game free with plus (but no longer want plus), you're free to buy at whatever the market value is, but does that mean you will get the sale price?

#978 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:49 AM

Wait, is Crimson Gem Saga not on sale anymore? I don't see it in the OP. It'd be weird if it's gone since I bought it for $7.49 a few hours ago. :???:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps4: Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor :ps3: Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: Akiba's Trip; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/29]:  :ps3: Rayman Origins (5/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#979 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:55 AM

Cracked me up when xbox360 updated the beta version to act just like the PSN market and quickly rolled it back. For all the time they spend messing with little stuff on the dashboard and home I wish they'd just take a little bit of time and figure out how to un-lag the store.

So if you are without plus + obtained game free with plus (but no longer want plus), you're free to buy at whatever the market value is, but does that mean you will get the sale price?

if the sale price means you have to have plus to get it, then no. If it's a blanket sale where everyone gets in on it then yes.

It's a little strange to get at first. Your free games are only free while you're actually subscribed to plus. Any game purchased for anything more than free ($.01 or more) and it's yours to keep regardless of your plus situation. Any free Plus game will expire when your plus sub does. But if you re-sub you'll get it free again even if it's not still listed as part of the free program.

#980 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:01 AM

For that advertising space, and link it with movies PSN to see those ads too.

If your Plus expires, you can buy any of the free games you got previously, for the current price. Ironically you can't get the PS+ discount price if it is discounted, just the normal sale price, which brings me to my second part:

When you resubscribe, you get all your old free content back.

I remember people in this thread complaining about not being able to buy PS+ free games. Example: Resident Evil 2 PS1 Classic was on sale for $3 I think, but was free to PS+. So PS+ people couldn't perm buy it, unless they did on a 2nd non-PS+ account. Well we know the reason why now: Resident Evil 5 Gold debacle.

#981 Zbornak

Zbornak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:47 AM

Wait, is Crimson Gem Saga not on sale anymore? I don't see it in the OP. It'd be weird if it's gone since I bought it for $7.49 a few hours ago. :???:

It's probably a glitch with this new store interface. Things will disappear and reappear seemingly at random. For instance, the PS+ Pinball Arcade discount appeared in the store last Tuesday, then disappeared sometime during the week, and now it's back. Sony really needs to admit this new store is a disaster and fix it ASAP. The numerous glitches and the fact that even new games end up buried where most people will never see them has to be costing them sales.
Posted Image

#982 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:59 AM

Anyone buy DJMax Technika Tune? I decided to jump on it to support the small company. I had a lot of fun with their PSP releases. After installing all my PS1, PSP, and Digital Vita games I was down to 11 GBs of space on my 32 GB card. Now with DJMax I'm down to 8 GBs of space left. Now all of a sudden the 32 doesn't even feel like all that much anymore. I'm surprised Sony hasn't announced any bigger sizes, maybe when the Vita gets to be one year old?
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#983 guardkitty

guardkitty

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:08 AM

Anyone buy DJMax Technika Tune? I decided to jump on it to support the small company. I had a lot of fun with their PSP releases. After installing all my PS1, PSP, and Digital Vita games I was down to 11 GBs of space on my 32 GB card. Now with DJMax I'm down to 8 GBs of space left. Now all of a sudden the 32 doesn't even feel like all that much anymore. I'm surprised Sony hasn't announced any bigger sizes, maybe when the Vita gets to be one year old?

I'm on the fence too bout getting this digital or the hard copy. I would like to have it with me but I'm running low on space on my 32gig.

#984 briwas101

briwas101

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:44 AM

For that advertising space, and link it with movies PSN to see those ads too.

If your Plus expires, you can buy any of the free games you got previously, for the current price. Ironically you can't get the PS+ discount price if it is discounted, just the normal sale price, which brings me to my second part:

When you resubscribe, you get all your old free content back.

I remember people in this thread complaining about not being able to buy PS+ free games. Example: Resident Evil 2 PS1 Classic was on sale for $3 I think, but was free to PS+. So PS+ people couldn't perm buy it, unless they did on a 2nd non-PS+ account. Well we know the reason why now: Resident Evil 5 Gold debacle.

Excuse my ignorance, but what is this Resident evil 5 gold debacle?

#985 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:57 AM

@FriskyTanuski: Let me Lol @ the reply of post 64 (mega64 ref).

http://blog.us.plays...age-2/#comments

I'm loling and loling and loling...

:error:
Spoiler

#986 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:10 AM

awesome reply ;) so hold off on buying any of those games guys ;)

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#987 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:29 AM

I haven't updated it yet, so hold your horses.

#988 Soma_Cruz

Soma_Cruz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:01 AM

I'm still waiting for Cladun 2 and ZHP to go on sale.

I might grab Disgaea so I can play it on my Vita if I want.

#989 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3 - Challenge Mode is DOPE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:12 AM

Picked up Crimson Gem Saga, hopefully it is worth my time.

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#990 Zbornak

Zbornak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:15 PM

I'm still waiting for Cladun 2 and ZHP to go on sale.

I might grab Disgaea so I can play it on my Vita if I want.

I think next week is the last week of the sale, so they should be on sale then.
Posted Image