Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 3/26: Huge Square Enix Game/DLC, THQ, PixelJunk, and Worms Sales!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9825 replies to this topic

#1051 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Munky blows goats. I have proof.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:14 AM

http://blog.us.plays...ut-with-a-bang/

The Best-Selling Games of November on PSN:

I'm happy to see Okami HD at #4 No real surprises on that list. The guys over at Telltale must be absolutely rolling in money at this point. I like to imagine they have a huge vault of money that they swim in, a la Scrooge McDuck.

Big Sky Infinity won't be free for PS PLUS since it has been announced has #YOPO but they announced 2 games are coming for PSPLUS for the IGC next week.

Cool shit I believe it is going to be PS ALL stars free

Why ?
Because ther was lack of sales and the game being given for free would boost up the sales of Playstation Plus

Also PS2 Mysterious title being kept secret going to be released

No way they would give PSASBR for free 3 weeks after release. Even Sony isn't capable of making that big of a mistake...

Even for a joke, it makes no sense. I think we ALL knew All-Stars wouldn't sell, since the preorders were also very low and the opinions were EXTREMELY mixed.

Is it selling all that poorly? It seems to be doing pretty decent on the digital front. I know Gamasutra reported it's selling like crap in the UK.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#1052 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:15 AM

Care to give us any ideas as to what you think it might be? (I know this would kind of go against your guessing contest tho...)

Nope.

What is the "Beat Shapers Indie Bundle" going to have?

BreakQuest
Canabalt
Enigmo
Galcon Labs
Wizorb

http://www.joystiq.c...tention-on-psn/

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#1053 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:21 AM

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=333835

The PlayStation Plus Guessing Game thread is now open for entries.

Edited by FriskyTanuki, 07 December 2012 - 01:15 AM.

#1054 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:25 AM

Is it selling all that poorly? It seems to be doing pretty decent on the digital front. I know Gamasutra reported it's selling like crap in the UK.

realit3y's argument is flawed for many reasons. First of all, the game isn't even out in Japan yet. And as far as it selling poorly, Sony has gone on record as saying that the sales for the game so far are on point for what they expected.

#1055 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:42 AM

realit3y's argument is flawed for many reasons. First of all, the game isn't even out in Japan yet. And as far as it selling poorly, Sony has gone on record as saying that the sales for the game so far are on point for what they expected.

Coincidentally, the NPD numbers were just released, and PSASBR wasn't in the top 10 sellers for November. Not really fair to judge just based on that though, the only title in the top 10 that wasn't on at least 3 platforms was Halo 4, and PSASBR was never meant to be a Halo killer.

Not that any of this really matters, just thought I'd mention it...

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#1056 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:43 AM

Well it's not THAT poorly, but people were / are expecting a lot more than it got. Also as pimplimp said, the game is meeting expectations.

@ Pimplimp

I wouldn't expect much from the Japanese front (being 100% honest here), since the game seems to favor Western gamers. Japanese gamers have Spike, Toro and Heihachi (Tekken is pretty universal) if you want to be generous. However, I wouldn't say any of those will sell the game to Japanese gamers. I hope to be wrong, though I just don't see it happening.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#1057 breakfuss

breakfuss

Pam Oliver Sex Tape

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:53 AM

Doesn't it take like an hour to uninstall? That's probably it.

wait 1hr and its gone :)

Yep, that thankfully worked! Just got back after leaving it alone for a few hours and it's deleted. Wish I had known this before shutting off my ps3 and "corrupting the data" countless times. :roll: So weird. Thanks.

Also, maybe this was obvious to some, but I didn't know minis were compatible w/ the vita. :applause:

#1058 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:06 AM

Yep, that thankfully worked! Just got back after leaving it alone for a few hours and it's deleted. Wish I had known this before shutting off my ps3 and "corrupting the data" countless times. :roll: So weird. Thanks.

Also, maybe this was obvious to some, but I didn't know minis were compatible w/ the vita. :applause:

There's a thread in the Vita forum that keeps track of what Minis, PSP games, and PS1 games are compatible.

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=316058

#1059 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:21 AM

I wouldn't expect much from the Japanese front (being 100% honest here), since the game seems to favor Western gamers. Japanese gamers have Spike, Toro and Heihachi (Tekken is pretty universal) if you want to be generous. However, I wouldn't say any of those will sell the game to Japanese gamers. I hope to be wrong, though I just don't see it happening.

I'm expecting quite the opposite actually. I think the game is going to be huge in Japan. I also think you're forgetting about Dante, Parappa and Raiden's Japanese appeal. If you look at the characters that are more Western-centric, a HUGE amount of them are from this console generation alone. While most of the characters that would appeal to a Japanese audience are from well established franchises across multiple console generations. Therefore drawing a pretty big interest from Japanese gamers IMO.

#1060 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:32 AM

I'm expecting quite the opposite actually. I think the game is going to be huge in Japan. I also think you're forgetting about Dante, Parappa and Raiden's Japanese appeal. If you look at the characters that are more Western-centric, a HUGE amount of them are from this console generation alone. While most of the characters that would appeal to a Japanese audience are from well established franchises across multiple console generations. Therefore drawing a pretty big interest from Japanese gamers IMO.

Dante is the DmC appearance, so I didn't mention him. I was going to list Parappa, but figured he wouldn't really push anyone besides myself to like the game. Raiden might, but I was thinking of him as more of a universal character. Thats why they weren't listed, though as I said, I hope it actually sells pretty well.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#1061 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:22 AM

2H2C-DQNF-5TM6

This is a multi-use code for the pre-order costumes in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, which I believe was read out on the Blogcast today.

#1062 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

Gaming Guru

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:27 AM

Is that code for the Vita version?

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#1063 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:27 AM

Both.

#1064 lupe guillotine

lupe guillotine

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:32 AM

2H2C-DQNF-5TM6

This is a multi-use code for the pre-order costumes in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, which I believe was read out on the Blogcast today.

Thank you for that.

Funny thing too after redeeming the code, I got the email about my $10 from the spend $60 promotion. Check your email or PSN messages.

#1065 Talgrund

Talgrund

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:43 AM

Check your email or PSN messages.

Thanks for the notice.

#1066 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:49 AM

2H2C-DQNF-5TM6

Awesome. Thank you, just went through them all, the Big Daddy one is crazy.

EDIT: Wow, the use limit expired pretty quick. Glad I check this thread so frequently, and thanks again Frisky!!!

Edited by tylerh1701, 07 December 2012 - 04:06 AM.

#1067 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:48 AM

2H2C-DQNF-5TM6

Sad, I preordered from Bestbuy and have been trying to get my preorder code only to get it via this. Thanks Frisky, at least I got them for free in the end...

#1068 Talgrund

Talgrund

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:58 AM

For anyone who has bought them, are the Totori BGM packs worth buying?

#1069 jedimario

jedimario

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:05 AM

Awesome. Thank you, just went through them all, the Big Daddy one is crazy.

I keep getting that the code has been used. Has anyone else had that problem?

#1070 Marvelous Mark

Marvelous Mark

I love redhead maids!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:09 AM

It's not working for me :cold:

#1071 tossup

tossup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:09 AM

I just tried it on my vita and it errors out too. I guess we were too late.

#1072 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:18 AM

There's a big limit to the amount of redemptions it offered, so I guess that has been reached.

#1073 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:21 AM

Damn, was considering buying the game too. I guess it will just be released for sale later?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1074 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:23 AM

Damn, was considering buying the game too. I guess it will just be released for sale later?

Most likely, though they might continue to give codes via promos or give it for free for the first 2 weeks like the other DLC.

#1075 cruzadel

cruzadel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:12 AM

When you highlight the item in your cart you should see a small X pop up just to the left of it. Highlight the small X and press the X button on your controller to delete it.

Thanks a lot. It worked. I don't know why I didn't see that delete option earlier.

#1076 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:18 AM

Has anyone seen these games for lower? I may download them later this afternoon.
Crimson Gem Saga - $7.49
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness - $7.99
Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero? - $4.99
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#1077 mpaullin

mpaullin

Cheap Ass Lunch-er

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:55 PM

PS2 Classics
Mystery Title

I'm prepared for disappointment!

#1078 Seraphinianus

Seraphinianus

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:00 PM

Mystery Title for PS2, eh?

hmmmmm

#1079 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:09 PM

Has anyone seen these games for lower? I may download them later this afternoon.
Crimson Gem Saga - $7.49
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness - $7.99
Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero? - $4.99

I doubt they'll get cheaper for a long time over PSN, so if you want them on Vita might as well grab them now. If you're talking UMDs, too, then you might find lower prices.

I didn't know anything about Crimson Gem Saga but the reviews have me interested. I don't have time for RPGs right now though, so I'm torn between snagging it for the backlog while the digital version is cheap and just saving my money.

:3ds: 2363-5670-6657
My Trade List

Feedback on Ebay

#1080 Easystride

Easystride

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:52 PM

Hope that mystery title is DQ8