Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 3/26: Huge Square Enix Game/DLC, THQ, PixelJunk, and Worms Sales!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9825 replies to this topic

#1081 rpg

rpg

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:31 PM

Sony launches web store for PSN in Europe =)

http://www.joystiq.c...-via-sen-store/

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif           Shares 4 Sale

rpg49ers.png

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#1082 GT

GT

CAG Commando

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:02 PM

They must love Europe better than US because it's smaller to manage and they can charge more there.
-----------
My half.com store - click me

Sorcery, Dungeon Siege III, Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce & more...

#1083 AoA

AoA

Ace of Aces

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:02 PM

PS2 Classics
Mystery Title

Fantavision. Fantavision. FANTAVISION!!!!

I actually really want Fantavision. I'd buy it full price. It won't be Fantavision though. :cry:

#1084 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:08 PM

Once again EU gets better stuff than US! Haha!

Seriously, this is extremely good news. Especially since the new PS store is really kinda shitty, so if/when this comes to US, I'll probably use it frequently.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#1085 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:24 PM

Once again EU gets better stuff than US! Haha!

Seriously, this is extremely good news. Especially since the new PS store is really kinda shitty, so if/when this comes to US, I'll probably use it frequently.

I don't know that I've ever bought anything for my Xbox other than via xbox.com, soooo much more convenient. I can assure Sony that they'll get more bored-at-work purchases from me if they bring this over to the US than they would ever expect.

#1086 evophile

evophile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:39 PM

Has the Assassins Creed Revelations DLC ever been on sale on ps3?

I've been wanting to get the rest of the trophies and its been on sale at least twice on 360 (right now even) and unless I was asleep one week, I've never seen it cheaper on psn ?

#1087 Nohbdy

Nohbdy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:52 PM

Big Sky Infinity won't be free for PS PLUS since it has been announced has #YOPO

I have no idea what this means.

Use less obnoxious colors please.

#1088 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:01 PM

I have no idea what this means.

Use less obnoxious colors please.

After googling YOPO, I figured out it means You Only Pay Once. Though I don't see how that could have any affect as to whether or not we'd get a game for free through PS+.

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#1089 breakfuss

breakfuss

Pam Oliver Sex Tape

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:24 PM

I don't know that I've ever bought anything for my Xbox other than via xbox.com.

Yep, me too. I've rarely bought anything from the 360 dash - just from the site. This would definitely be a boon to PSN sales so I hope it comes to the US (along with paypal). They're probably just ironing out the wrinkles there, first.

#1090 biledriver

biledriver

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:52 PM

Hope that mystery title is DQ8

I like the cut of your jib. But I doubt it as the DQ games have been getting rereleased on the handhelds. Japan is getting DQ7 on 3DS.

Maybe a Vita rerelease of DQ8 might be on the horizon.

#1091 chetofvern

chetofvern

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:29 PM

I loved Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero? but that game will having you beating the crap out of your vita buttons i would recomend playing it on your psp but very much worth the 5 bucks !

#1092 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:33 PM

I like the cut of your jib. But I doubt it as the DQ games have been getting rereleased on the handhelds. Japan is getting DQ7 on 3DS.

Maybe a Vita rerelease of DQ8 might be on the horizon.

Serious I'm just hoping it's at least a JRPG.

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#1093 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:37 PM

Clarification? We don't know if Big Sky Infinite (or whatever it's called) is going to be part of the Instant game collection? I thought that trailer that was posted for it suggested it would be.

Trailer: at the end it says, "For a limited time available at no extra cost to Playstation Plus Subscribers"

#1094 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:42 PM

I don't know that I've ever bought anything for my Xbox other than via xbox.com, soooo much more convenient. I can assure Sony that they'll get more bored-at-work purchases from me if they bring this over to the US than they would ever expect.

Bingo. There are times when I turn on my Xbox and a little later it pops up saying some game finished downloading and I forgot I even purchased it.

#1095 Nohbdy

Nohbdy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:52 PM

After googling YOPO, I figured out it means You Only Pay Once. Though I don't see how that could have any affect as to whether or not we'd get a game for free through PS+.

So it's not confirmed that Really Big Sky will not be in the U.S. IGC?

#1096 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:53 PM

K3KR-C5N2-D3DP

New code for the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale pre-order costumes, which is cross-platform.

#1097 rpg

rpg

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:56 PM

K3KR-C5N2-D3DP

New code for the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale pre-order costumes, which is cross-platform.

thanks got it :bouncy:

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif           Shares 4 Sale

rpg49ers.png

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#1098 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:58 PM

K3KR-C5N2-D3DP

Nice! Thanks Frisky
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#1099 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:00 PM

Nothing is confirmed either way about what game(s) we're getting on Tuesday. It's possible that we get Big Sky Infinity, and it's possible that we don't. My guess is that we won't, but that's just my personal gut feeling.

#1100 AoA

AoA

Ace of Aces

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:06 PM

K3KR-C5N2-D3DP

Frisky, you rule. Thanks for the code and the whole thread.

#1101 jedimario

jedimario

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:18 PM

Thanks Frisky

#1102 Stereo

Stereo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:20 PM

Thanks for the code Frisky!

#1103 frankmackeyspam

frankmackeyspam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:30 PM

Code redeemed. Thanks!

#1104 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:37 PM

That trailer looks like it's using the intro to the gameplay video that appears often in SCEE/UK trailers and not for SCEA/NA trailers.

This is an SCEE-style trailer and it uses that exact same intro where the PlayStation name appears after some floating PS buttons.

This is an SCEA-style trailer and the intro after the ESRB screen is just the PS logo with that same sound you hear in any of their TV commercials, which isn't what you see in the Big Sky Infinity trailer.

So my conclusion is that it's probably not going to be free for SCEA PS+.

#1105 Sophrosync

Sophrosync

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:48 PM

K3KR-C5N2-D3DP

Gah, missed it twice now. This one's dead as well. Thanks though Frisky!

#1106 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:49 PM

So it's not confirmed that Really Big Sky will not be in the U.S. IGC?

YOPO means you only purchase once since it was announced on the blogcast that it would be YOPO it means that it isn't going to be free that is for sure guaranteed.

Because it means that you would need to pay for it, also if the 2 games coming in the IGC were not mentioned that's because they are not mentioned and will stay not mentioned which means, since they said those 2 games are coming as YOPO it is further evidence saying that the game is not coming free for IGC anytime soon.
:error:
Spoiler

#1107 diplo

diplo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:27 AM

K3KR-C5N2-D3DP

thanks man!!!

#1108 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:36 AM

K3KR-C5N2-D3DP

Maybe they'll drop a 3rd code? This one isn't working :(

#1109 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:02 AM

Ok, well the Trailer (Show more button) reveals this:
The game will be available free of charge for a limited time to PlayStation Plus members in the European region.

So I guess it's just for the "European region" or it would probably say so.
Big Sky Infinity will be free for Euro PS+ but not for US. :(

#1110 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:18 AM

Ok, well the Trailer (Show more button) reveals this:
The game will be available free of charge for a limited time to PlayStation Plus members in the European region.

So I guess it's just for the "European region" or it would probably say so.
Big Sky Infinity will be free for Euro PS+ but not for US. :(

Going by past experiences EU PS+ also go other free games on release day like Hell Yeah! Rabbit + Machinarium, while US got PS+ discounts or nothing, so I never even had my hopes up.