Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 3/26: Huge Square Enix Game/DLC, THQ, PixelJunk, and Worms Sales!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9824 replies to this topic

#1951 biledriver

biledriver

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:50 PM

Start paying attention.

Stop being a rude jerk

#1952 theblizzman

theblizzman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:27 PM

PS: The new store format still blows donkey wong.

WOW is it horrible. Insanely slow and convoluted. If you go to the playstation blog and look in the Playstation Network forums there are tons of topics about people complaining how bad the store sucks ass. I posted in the Blogcast forums asking them to talk about the feedback. They must have had no focus group testing at all. The fact that when I go to the vita new content and have to sift thorough about 100 pieces of LBP add-ons is INSANE.

I hope someone over there wakes up and makes some changes.

#1953 Strange

Strange

Little Blimp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:50 PM

What is the Season Pass? Is it more than just pay now and get all future DLC for free?

That's the definition of a Season Pass. That's exactly what this Season Pass is. No more than that, well, you get the content earlier than everyone else, too, sometimes.

#1954 Kstyle

Kstyle

Sony Fan boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:02 PM

Come on.. DJ Max or Lumines You can do it SCEA
----------------------------------------------------------------------
PSN (US) : Tomoyo-MKII
PSN (ASIA) : Tomoyo-HK
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Currently Playing : Ragnarok Odyssey, Atelier Totori Plus

#1955 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:25 PM

So I guess AC3 is the "Flash Sale" that's going on. Kind of disappointed, since I was expecting more. Oh well, guess there's the sales happening on the 24th & 31st to look forward to.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1956 Sonne

Sonne

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:46 PM

Tempted on Liberation. I'm getting hung up on Silent Hill and starting to get ready to move on. However, I do want to get to Gravity Rush at some point. When does this "Flash Sale" end?

#1957 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:50 PM

I would love to buy more vita games on psn but only have 8 GB card...

#1958 mrbomb

mrbomb

A Tasty Classic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:51 PM

How is the loading for Knights in the Nightmare digital? I own the umd but the loading sucks so I never played it but thinking about getting it for vita.
Posted Image

#1959 Outlaw1986

Outlaw1986

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:09 PM

I have a 32gb vita card with 18gb left and I guess if I fill that one up I will buy another 32gb card. So my account is on my vita and if I switch that card out I would only loose the games on the card and not have to transfer my account every time? Also does anybody know if I could get an external hard drive on my ps3 and not have to worry about transferring everything over?

#1960 AvidWriter

AvidWriter

The Fictioner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:17 PM

Ooooh. I wanted to get Odin Sphere for the PS2 but it's rare and expensive. Is it worth getting on the PS3?

#1961 Yars

Yars

I'd buy that for a dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:19 PM

Ooooh. I wanted to get Odin Sphere for the PS2 but it's rare and expensive. Is it worth getting on the PS3?

Some have mentioned that the version on PSN is based on the European release of the game, which has less slowdown than the U.S. version.

#1962 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:45 PM

Some have mentioned that the version on PSN is based on the European release of the game, which has less slowdown than the U.S. version.

Pretty much this. & for a game that's considered rare & expensive, $5 for a digital version that's based on the better version that fixes technical issues is a great deal.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1963 roundhouse

roundhouse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:46 PM

WOW is it horrible. Insanely slow and convoluted. If you go to the playstation blog and look in the Playstation Network forums there are tons of topics about people complaining how bad the store sucks ass. I posted in the Blogcast forums asking them to talk about the feedback. They must have had no focus group testing at all. The fact that when I go to the vita new content and have to sift thorough about 100 pieces of LBP add-ons is INSANE.

I hope someone over there wakes up and makes some changes.

Take solace in the fact that their new store is probably losing them tons of money. Whoever designed that piece of crap needs to be fired. I used to go to the store all the time and buy stuff and just look around, but now I avoid it as much as possible. It's impossible to actually find anything in there because it's designed so poorly.

#1964 AvidWriter

AvidWriter

The Fictioner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:49 PM

Pretty much this. & for a game that's considered rare & expensive, $5 for a digital version that's based on the better version that fixes technical issues is a great deal.

Yea I actually made up my mind shortly after posting that, haha. Thanks guys.

#1965 roundhouse

roundhouse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:50 PM

Picked up Two Worlds II GotY for $5. It's a steal at that price. If you can get past the jankiness of well, everything, it's actually a pretty decent and charming game. I'm enjoying it way more than the overrated snoozefest known as Skyrim.

#1966 ddp72984

ddp72984

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:59 PM

hey, I don't know if anyone noticed, but on the official Sega blog (as well as joystiq), it says that the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis Collection for PSP is supposed to be $5 (or 3.50 for plus users)

I already wrote on the Sega blog, but is there any other source we should contact? Might be hard being the holidays and all...

#1967 hellhunde

hellhunde

Snuffleupagus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:06 PM

Does R&C: Quest for Booty ever go on sale?

#1968 Yars

Yars

I'd buy that for a dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:13 PM

Does R&C: Quest for Booty ever go on sale?

It went on sale for $7.50 about 2-3 years ago.

http://blog.us.plays...s-spring-fever/

#1969 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:19 PM

FYI for those thinking about getting TW 2 on 360 since the disk is so cheap, the MSRP of the expansion is $30 so that makes this PS3 collection an even better buy.

#1970 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:27 PM

It went on sale for $7.50 about 2-3 years ago.

http://blog.us.plays...s-spring-fever/

Lmao! Thank goodness Target price matched Best Buy's R&C All 4 One deal of the day for me when it was $10! Target's copy had/has Quest For Booty included as a download. I have R&C on PS+ but got it to travel with and for that download.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#1971 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Intensely attracted to severe personality problems.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:07 PM

I have a 32gb vita card with 18gb left and I guess if I fill that one up I will buy another 32gb card. So my account is on my vita and if I switch that card out I would only loose the games on the card and not have to transfer my account every time? Also does anybody know if I could get an external hard drive on my ps3 and not have to worry about transferring everything over?

You don't have to transfer your account every time. I'm currently operating with three 4GB cards so I swap them out all the time, it's pretty simple, though it does kinda screw up where you position your downloadable game bubbles. Also, I think you need to make sure to sync all your trophies before you swap memory cards or you'll lose them.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog!

#1972 AoA

AoA

Ace of Aces

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:54 PM

Take solace in the fact that their new store is probably losing them tons of money. Whoever designed that piece of crap needs to be fired. I used to go to the store all the time and buy stuff and just look around, but now I avoid it as much as possible. It's impossible to actually find anything in there because it's designed so poorly.

I agree with this fully. I only search this thread right here to figure out what's on sale or even available. Which is bad for Sony. I never suddenly see a title on the PSN and think "That looks interesting. I think I'll give it a shot". I used to look around though all the time before they set up this menagerie.

#1973 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:02 PM

I agree with this fully. I only search this thread right here to figure out what's on sale or even available. Which is bad for Sony. I never suddenly see a title on the PSN and think "That looks interesting. I think I'll give it a shot". I used to look around though all the time before they set up this menagerie.

Seriously. Was redeeming some of that free Dragon Age DLC and when I started the download it took me back to the old store format for like 2 pages. Brought a tear to my eyes.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1974 LordVila

LordVila

Casterly Rock!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:45 PM

It's not that rare. You can get a copy for less then $20 on Amazon Marketplace. The $5 digital price of course is a lot better but the price for a physical copy isn't outrageous.

Edited by LordVila, 22 December 2012 - 11:59 PM.

TheVila.png

#1975 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:25 AM

In the minority here but I enjoy the new store design a lot. Especially the stream lined search.

716936.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: Walking Dead: Season 1 [PS4], D4: Season 1 [X1], inFAMOUS: First Light [PS4]

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)
PROOF: http://screencast.com/t/Tlq8D38h5a3

#1976 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:27 AM

I'd still suggest getting the PSN version for the fact it gets rid of the AWFUL slowdown when lots of enemies are on the screen at once, especially during some boss fights.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1977 Waggles

Waggles

What the funk n waggle are you talkin' bout?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:37 AM

In the minority here but I enjoy the new store design a lot. Especially the stream lined search.

that is the only good thing in the new store. everything else is trash.

#1978 kozi

kozi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:47 AM

Hi, does Bestbuy.com deliver PSN card codes by email? Thanks.

#1979 LawLessChaoz

LawLessChaoz

Threatened

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:03 AM

Not sure, but I know Amazon does.
Posted Image

#1980 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:07 AM

Yes, but it usually takes 30-60 minutes to go through.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus