Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 3/26: Huge Square Enix Game/DLC, THQ, PixelJunk, and Worms Sales!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9825 replies to this topic

#181 breakfuss

breakfuss

PRAISE Polygod ❤

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:50 AM

http://www.sonyenter...internet-radio/

They specifically say it's the premium plan that's on sale, which is the top tier plan.

Alright, thanks.

#182 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:54 AM

An annual subscription is valued at over $119, so at practically 90% off Plus members will get an amazing deal of a 1 year subscription for $12.

So it's going to be 59.99 for regular members and 12.00 for PS+ members. That is a really great deal, I might have to cancel Spotify and stream with Sony Unlimited instead.
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#183 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:58 AM

Traded in my hard copies of Uncharted GA and Gravity Rush, installed my 32GB memory card, and FW 2.00 and I am good to go tomorrow after work. Only problem is I'm also picking up Adventure Time and Persona 4 from Gamestop. Argh too many games!

#184 Ryan_gf

Ryan_gf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:05 AM

Tempted by the Music Unlimited, but the Android App is currently unsuppored by my Nexus 7. Does anyone know how well Sony does in terms of updating their Android app for this? I'm assuming it's more of an incompatibility with Android 4.2 than my Nexus 7.

#185 @FIF

@FIF

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:17 AM

Since it's not immediately apparent, you upload saves to the cloud with the Content Manager app.

Merci!

#186 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:22 AM

Holy hell! I wonder why so early.

I've been waiting forever for this, I need to format my system and had to backup my saves. Sony is a FOOL for not allowing us to back up our saves, and a DOUCHE to force people to pay for the 'privilege'.

Not only have you always been able to back up your saves, but it's been free. Now, if you're talking about being able to save like Plus does, that's different.

jayremedy.png

sig.gif

#187 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:29 AM

Just downloaded Persona FES for a cool 5. Glad I got it just in time. :D

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#188 o0achilles0o

o0achilles0o

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:30 AM

Not only have you always been able to back up your saves, but it's been free. Now, if you're talking about being able to save like Plus does, that's different.

While this is technically true, you've also had to back up the entire game along with the save thus making what should be a quick task into a pain in the ass. Now with 2.00 you can backup only the save file to the cloud, if only they let you do the same thing to a PC or PS3...

#189 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:38 AM

While this is technically true, you've also had to back up the entire game along with the save thus making what should be a quick task into a pain in the ass. Now with 2.00 you can backup only the save file to the cloud, if only they let you do the same thing to a PC or PS3...

Yeah, I know. My point was only that it was possible.

jayremedy.png

sig.gif

#190 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Owns Every Hamster Game* on PSN

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:54 AM

My internet has gone out 2 nights in a row. Was hoping to buy and spend some time with Who Wants to be a Millionaire tonight, and use it to help me decide on some of the other Ludia games. Fucking Comcast put an end to that plan.

tylerh1701.png BZljDsc.jpg

Check out my CAG Blog!  NEW POST: My XBLA Backlog

#191 Slade

Slade

Coordinated Insanity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:09 AM

So if I sign up for the music unlimited thing, I'll have access to it on any other device I use like my android phone and computer, correct?

Also, how's the service itself and selection of channels/songs.

Anyone try out the service to know if it'd be worth it at that price as an alternative to Pandora/Slacker radio?

Fighting game enthusiast (BatousaiJ) and Editor at ZTGD

#192 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:10 AM

Yeah, I know. My point was only that it was possible.

Backing up an entire game does not equal backing up a save. Somehow some data was corrupted on my vita and it isn't the game saves. I want to wipe the entire system and memory card but save my saves. Backing up all data is pointless if I'm trying to wipe everything but saves as the defeats the entire purpose of a fresh start.

#193 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:41 AM

havent got a Vita so I couldnt jump on the PES deals :/

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Regional Pricing sucks: if you need help with it, add me on Steam: wilflare :D

#194 AkariK

AkariK

マスタースパーク

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:20 AM

Whoa, my PS+ was set to expire and auto renew on the 21st. I never actually checked it before, good thing I randomly decided to look, or I would have been out 17.99.

Tomorrow I'll probably download Uncharted for Vita and maybe add Dungeon Defenders to my DL list (and buy VF5), and then let my sub expire until something else interesting pops up. I won't be playing any of these games I downloaded anytime soon anyway...

#195 handsomepete

handsomepete

no one suspects a thing until April

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:18 PM

Since it's not immediately apparent, you upload saves to the cloud with the Content Manager app.

My hero. Tested it out this morning with my AC III : Liberation save and it works dandy.
1. Uploaded the save to the cloud
2. Deleted the local content for ACIII:L.
3. Re-inserted game cart (to reinstall) and opened the game (which was version 1.00), no Continue option.
4. Downloaded the save from the cloud (which was saved in version 1.01), still no Continue option (interesting).
5. Updated ACIII:L to version 1.01, opened it back up and I could Continue (although I'm still stuck in the game breaking loop where I can't continue, at least my save is stored online in the event that they patch it someday).

Very cool, definitely a desparately needed feature. Looking forward to the Vita download fest and BF sale info today!

#196 dragonjud

dragonjud

Got games, but no time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:33 PM

I think Newegg has the cheapest price right now $79.96. Still, these memory cards are absurdly expensive. Actually I just saw Tigerdirect has it for 76.99 http://www.tigerdire...6NlCQvf6ltRAMBQ

Hmm, I think $80.00 is going to be the new ceiling on these cards. Even smaller stores around town have started lowering their prices.
I've set my price point at $65.00 for now, and not a dime more.

#197 autobot

autobot

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:49 PM

Whoa, my PS+ was set to expire and auto renew on the 21st. I never actually checked it before, good thing I randomly decided to look, or I would have been out 17.99.

Tomorrow I'll probably download Uncharted for Vita and maybe add Dungeon Defenders to my DL list (and buy VF5), and then let my sub expire until something else interesting pops up. I won't be playing any of these games I downloaded anytime soon anyway...

I dont think you can play the freebie games once your sub ends. Not even sure if u will have access to play it once you let it lapse and start a sub again. Best to ask this forum for definitive answers.

#198 LoveAndBeer

LoveAndBeer

AKA: jstew9

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:56 PM

Well, this deal is going to get me to pick up a Vita from Amazon on Friday.

Kinda sad but I still want hard copies of all 3 games (for 'permanent' ownership) -- if any enterprising CAG is wanting to sell/ship to me as a pack let me know, I'm betting I'll pay a better bundle than GS will.
The battle's done, and we kind of won, so we sound our victory cheer

#199 wtsutton

wtsutton

Lost my hippie lettuce!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:21 PM

As excited as I am for plus on the vita, I'm way more excited for episode 5 of walking dead. I never would've played this had I not got the first 2 free but I was instantly hooked and look forward to wrapping this up and get the easiest platinum ever. :)

Agree x1,000,000. I can't wait to play it. IGN gave it a 9.5 and said the ending is amazing. Prepare to shed man-tears.

#200 Backlash

Backlash

www.thecoverproject.net

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:24 PM

Where did you get that idea?

Free for Plus Members

If you haven’t revisited these two Genesis classics in some time, or perhaps even better have never experienced them, you’re in luck! Plus members will be getting this Sonic Bundle which includes Sonic 1 and 2, free. Upgraded for a great look on an HD screen and PS3 Trophies to boot; see where one of gaming’s heroes got his start with this bundle.

I think I read too much into that.

#201 allen9917

allen9917

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:29 PM

Does anybody see ps+ on their vita?

#202 o0achilles0o

o0achilles0o

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:37 PM

In case anyone wants them I have a 16GB and 8GB Vita memory card that I'm selling off. PM me with an offer - PSN credit, PayPal, whatever.

#203 zewone

zewone

Thursday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:01 PM

Is the Persona sale over? I plan on getting a Vita this week.

#204 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:20 PM

I saw nothing different. Only thing I noticed was an email bubble now and a cloud storage option under the content manager bubble.

#205 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:22 PM

What exactly do you expect to see? Store updates in the evening like it always has
Posted Image

#206 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:23 PM

http://www.sonyenter...internet-radio/

They specifically say it's the premium plan that's on sale, which is the top tier plan.

So they did! I need to L2R... I'll probably set up that free trial and give it a spin. I can't imagine I wouldn't jump on that for $12 a year if it's anything like spotify.

#207 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:26 PM

I am fully hopping on the Sony bandwagon. Picking up an Assassin's Creed Vita bundle this BF, already picked up MGS Collection and a 16 GB card in anticipation of getting it. Picked up a PS+ membership and now will definitely do the Music Unlimited subscription as well.

#208 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:30 PM

That music unlimited subscription is too good. Gonna test it out on my phone to see how it is

EDIT: To add, if you sign in using your PSN account, it automatically gives you the 14 day trial
Posted Image

#209 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Owns Every Hamster Game* on PSN

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

More Ultimate Edition Full Game Sales going on. Prices looked very lame to me.

Also:

Purchase anything on PSN from November 20th through November 26th that collectively reaches or exceeds $60, including our new Ultimate Editions, and we’ll give you a $10 PSN Wallet voucher in December! This voucher will be delivered via an XMB message on December 6th, and will need to be redeemed by January 6th, 2013.

I kind of lucked out on this one, because my internet was down last night I couldn't download the game show games I wanted. So I bought them this morning, so I've already spent $15 towards this.

tylerh1701.png BZljDsc.jpg

Check out my CAG Blog!  NEW POST: My XBLA Backlog

#210 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:22 PM

$10 voucher in December if you spend $60 11/20-11/26
Posted Image