Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 3/26: Huge Square Enix Game/DLC, THQ, PixelJunk, and Worms Sales!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9825 replies to this topic

#2611 Blaan

Blaan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:19 PM

Will they announce the new round of PSN+ content today? Or is that some other time?

#2612 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:20 PM

http://blog.us.plays...ust-have-games/

Deals are not live yet

Lumines regular price had been dropped out to 29.99$ yet they are saying it's 35.99$

EDIT:I just double checked on the store it is 29.99$ lol their sales are not updated correctly.
:error:
Spoiler

#2613 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:20 PM

So I got MediaGo, but it seems that only PSP games are on the store. Am I missing something?

MediaGo only offers the PSP PS Store since it's an app made to essentially be the PSP's iTunes.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#2614 LagFighter

LagFighter

The Wild Card

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:24 PM

MediaGo only offers the PSP PS Store since it's an app made to essentially be the PSP's iTunes.

Unfortunate. Looks like this will be the second time I've missed out on a good Journey sale due to hesitation (the first being the Journey: Collector's Edition sale back on Black Friday). Here's to hoping there will be another sale on this at some point in 2013.
Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden (Vita), Halo 4 (360)

Recently finished:
Pokemon Black 2 (DS) - 4.5/5

#2615 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:25 PM

Was waiting to see if Persona 4 would be discounted before I pulled the trigger on it.
Posted Image

#2616 wtsutton

wtsutton

Lost my hippie lettuce!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:28 PM

Kinda disappointed in this week's Vita offerings. Meh...guess I can't complain much since they gave us RCR for free last week and discounted Hot Shots Golf, which I am LOVING. I'll get Tokyo Jungle for sure.

#2617 ProfessorStotch

ProfessorStotch

The Undisputed CAG Champion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:30 PM

I'll probably get Tokyo Jungle since it can essentially be a Vita game now with remote play. Also, Bulletstorm.

Anyone on the fence about Sound Shapes...you're looking at two copies of the game for either $5.25 or $3.68 depending on your Plus status. In my opinion, one of the top games of 2012. For those of you who look for easy trophies, this game has them. Finish the PS3 version, and the Vita trophies unlock automatically upon syncing.

For Lumines...stay away. This game is boring as shit, and should only be $10 normally. I don't know how the price has stuck for so long on this one.

ProfessorStotch.png
Check out Captain's Crap Filled Store

Check out the shares I have for sale

Ohridgens

#2618 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:33 PM

Will they announce the new round of PSN+ content today? Or is that some other time?

This should also be today since the store is supposed to update today instead of tomorrow.

#2619 Seraphinianus

Seraphinianus

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:36 PM

gonna grab soundshapes, maybe lumines.

For Lumines...stay away. This game is boring as shit, and should only be $10 normally. I don't know how the price has stuck for so long on this one.

no

#2620 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:37 PM

I'll probably get Tokyo Jungle since it can essentially be a Vita game for me now with remote play. Also, Bulletstorm.

Anyone on the fence about Sound Shapes...you're looking at two copies of the game for either $5.25 or $3.68 depending on your Plus status. In my opinion, one of the top games of 2012. For those of you who look for easy trophies, this game has them. Finish the PS3 version, and the Vita trophies unlock automatically upon syncing.

One more reason to stay away of it is the price is incorrectly applied, regular price is 29.99$ instead of 35.99$.
Spoiler

#2621 BasHanada

BasHanada

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:37 PM

Hmm okay so from the 3 week sale i was able to purchase:

1.) HSG [$8.74]
2.) Unit 13 [$12.94]
3.) MGS HD Vita [$17.34]
4.) Sound Shapes (to-be-bought once the store's updated) [$7.35]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
TOTAL: $46.37

The 3 week sale has been kind to people who have just purchased a vita recently.

#2622 Kstyle

Kstyle

Sony Fan boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:39 PM

NEW PSN Store problem,
Its been a while since I turned my PS3 on,
when I go in to PSN store,

I can not navigate I mean my controller doens't work. the menu is stock
non of the button works other then the HOME button (I can navigate in home menu)

I missed STFVI, BIOSHOCK 2 because of this
anyone know how to fix this probelm?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
PSN (US) : Tomoyo-MKII
PSN (ASIA) : Tomoyo-HK
Currently Playing : Ragnarok Odyssey, Atelier Totori Plus

#2623 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:43 PM

Was waiting to see if Persona 4 would be discounted before I pulled the trigger on it.

I would be surprised to see a sale in the near future since it's a third party title with critical acclaim and arguably the system's best game.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#2624 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:44 PM

NEW PSN Store problem,
Its been a while since I turned my PS3 on,
when I go in to PSN store,

I can not navigate I mean my controller doens't work. the menu is stock
non of the button works other then the HOME button (I can navigate in home menu)

I missed STFVI, BIOSHOCK 2 because of this
anyone know how to fix this probelm?

try deleting the playstation store the cache must be full, then just go on it and re-download it again.

Press Triangle and delete it.
Then press Cross on it and download it.
Spoiler

#2625 Kstyle

Kstyle

Sony Fan boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:46 PM

try deleting the playstation store the cache must be full, then just go on it and re-download it again.

Press Triangle and delete it.
Then press Cross on it and download it.

I done that,
still has same problem ... sigh

#2626 KonohaShinobi

KonohaShinobi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:46 PM

I would be surprised to see a sale in the near future since it's a third party title with critical acclaim and arguably the system's best game.

Yes you will be waiting for a long long time, Atlus games never drop much if at ever.

Persona 4 is beyond worth the asking price. You will get so many hours out of it

#2627 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:52 PM

I done that,
still has same problem ... sigh

well you should ask sony support but I don't think you will have much chances, alternative way try to find a solution elsewhere.

Or just format it??? (Not sure about that)

Best option would be you go to a friend's house who has a ps3, you login with your account there and purchase the things and remove the account, that is your final resort.

Good luck
Spoiler

#2628 wtsutton

wtsutton

Lost my hippie lettuce!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:56 PM

yes you will be waiting for a long long time, atlus games never drop much if at ever.

Persona 4 is beyond worth the asking price. You will get so many hours out of it

+1

#2629 Kstyle

Kstyle

Sony Fan boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:58 PM

well you should ask sony support but I don't think you will have much chances, alternative way try to find a solution elsewhere.

Or just format it??? (Not sure about that)

Best option would be you go to a friend's house who has a ps3, you login with your account there and purchase the things and remove the account, that is your final resort.

Good luck

God.. Bioshock is leaving in few hours
should of done this little earlier..

repeated "delete" "reinstall" 5 or 6 times still out of luck,
I have newest firmware too, god.. I really hate this new PS

Edited by shrike4242, 31 December 2012 - 07:23 PM.

#2630 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:12 PM

God.. Bioshock is leaving in few hours
should of done this little earlier..

repeated "delete" "reinstall" 5 or 6 times still out of luck,
I have newest firmware too, god.. I really hate this new PSN

I've sent you a pm the last resort as I called ask your other 2 friends in here to do that for you and it should be solved.

Good luck

Edited by shrike4242, 31 December 2012 - 07:23 PM.

Spoiler

#2631 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:17 PM

http://blog.us.plays...-plus-update-2/

Happy (almost) New Year! The PlayStation Plus team is gearing up for another banner year in 2013 as we continue to deliver free games, discounts, and access to events, betas and more to give PlayStation fans the edge when it comes to their gaming lifestyle. This week, we welcome PS3 Game NBA JAM On Fire Edition and PS Vita Game Chronovolt to the Instant Game Collection. You’ll also find deeper discounts with the last week of the PSN Holiday Sale.

Important note: We’ll be updating the PlayStation Store today (Monday, 12/31) due to the New Year holiday. Therefore, this Plus update will be live later today when the update has published.

December 31st PlayStation Plus Update

NBA JAM On Fire Edition (PS3)

Free for Plus members

You don’t have to be a basketball nut to have a blast with this one. If you’ve played NBA JAM before, you know it’s all about fast-paced arcade-style basketball action. Of course it features all your favorite NBA players and legends, but with all the fun and irreverence that has hooked countless gamers and tons of trash-talking multiplayer sessions. Crazy modes, secret teams, and rock-solid online play make this a great addition to your collection. Take a look at the video above to check out a match up in the game in the classic ‘big head’ mode, and play it yourself to see why IGN.com gave it a 9 out 10.

Chronovolt (PS Vita)

Free for Plus members

Chronovolt is a puzzle-platformer with steampunk influences where players control the Chronosphere, a discovery that contains the energy that powers time. You’ll guide it through levels using all of the PS Vita’s controls including tilt, the analog sticks, and rear-touch to have a completely unique experience. Not to mention that by collecting power-ups known as Chronovolts, players are able to manipulate time, such as rewinding the game to save yourself from a fall that would have otherwise resulted in death. Set in three distinct worlds including a lush Mayan world, a snow-covered Chinese landscape, and a futuristic setting; PS Vita gamers will find plenty to love with Chronovolt.

PSN Holiday Essentials Sale (Week 3)

Various discounts for Plus members

The PSN Holiday Essentials wraps up this week with great deals on games you might have missed out on. Notables include the unique and completely charming Tokyo Jungle, Sound Shapes, and the remastered HD version of Shadow of the Colossus. Take a look at the full breakdown below:

PS3
Assassin’s Creed 2 Deluxe Edition - $13.99 PSN - $9.80 PS+
Batman: Arkham City - $20.99 PSN - $14.70 PS+
Bulletstorm - $13.99 PSN - $9.80 PS+
inFAMOUS 2 - $13.99 PSN - Free PS+
inFAMOUS Festival of Blood - $6.99 PSN - $4.90 PS+
Shadow of the Colossus HD - $13.99 PSN - $9.80 PS+
Skullgirls - $10.49 PSN - $7.35 PS+
Sound Shapes - $10.49 PSN - $7.35 PS+ - Cross Buy
Tokyo Jungle - $10.49 PSN - $7.35 PS+

Vita
AR Play - $6.25 PSN - $4.38 PS+
Lumines Electronic Symphony - $24.99 PSN - $17.49 PS+
Sound Shapes - $10.49 PSN - $7.35 PS+ - Cross Buy
Touch My Katamari - $17.99 PSN - $12.25 PS+

As the last Plus post from 2012, I also want to extend a sincere thank you to all those who leave their feedback week to week. Whether you’re excited about an update, or giving your feedback about what you prefer, it’s always great to chat with you all. With PlayStation fans like you guys, I’m looking forward to an awesome 2013, and I hope you all will continue to bring the feedback; positive or critical.

We’ll be back next week as usual, but make sure you make your voice heard in the comments below, and also make sure to vote in the polls. You can also delve into the PlayStation Community Forums in the PS Plus space to continue chatting about Plus, or find other great sub-forums to participate in and build your PlayStation community cred. See you in the comments!

#2632 exopuppy

exopuppy

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:18 PM

Wasn't Infamous 2 already free for PS+ earlier? I have it somehow, and I'm sure I never paid for it...

#2633 jwk94

jwk94

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:21 PM

Yeah, it's been FREE since they introduced the IGC. Just tried out Katamari, didn't like it. Looks like a lackluster week for me.

#2634 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:23 PM

Oh good... Chronovolt! A game noone expected wanted to be free for PS+.

And it appears that NBA Jam will be a single player game in a couple weeks when EA takes the servers offline. Congrats guys you ended on a real high note this year... :applause:

#2635 guardian_owl

guardian_owl

Keeper of the CAG Shrine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:29 PM

Guess I'll go ahead and pick up Tokyo Jungle.

Guardian_owl.png

#2636 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:35 PM

And it appears that NBA Jam will be a single player game in a couple weeks when EA takes the servers offline. Congrats guys you ended on a real high note this year... :applause:

I want Chronovolt.

And do you have a source saying the NBA Jam servers are going offline? I thought that was only for the retail edition, not the digital only On Fire Edition.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#2637 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:36 PM

You do know that it's NBA Jam that's going offline, right? This is NBA Jam: On Fire Edition, which is a different game. It's a shame that you and many others on the PS Blog are making this assumption.

I want Chronovolt.

And do you have a source saying the NBA Jam servers are going offline? I thought that was only for the retail edition, not the digital only On Fire Edition.

http://www.ea.com/1/service-updates

No NBA Jam: On Fire Edition on the list, just the rushed retail game that came out a few years ago.

#2638 akmgmer

akmgmer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:36 PM

Ended up buying Journey and Papo & Yo just now before the sales end. Going to get Sound Shapes and Tokyo Jungle later today. I'd say Sony has had some pretty good sales for the Holidays.

76561197977258746.pngAddFriend.png 

Spoiler

#2639 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:37 PM

Might grab skullgirls for that price, though a part of me still thinks it might be ps+ free someday...

#2640 JCrichton

JCrichton

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:40 PM

Like others said about Atlus games and value with P4 in general, it is highly unlikely that the best game on the system well worth full price will be on sale anytime soon.

Couldn't disagree more.

This version of Lumines is just as good as the other versions and I dig the new stuff.

edit : SCEA, phone support is homo,

This, right here, is why we can't have nice things.

Please stop.