Photo
- - - - -

Sorcery (PS3) $10, KOA: Reckoning (360) $20 and more + free shipping @Newegg.com

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:57 PM

Offers expire 11/19/2012 at 11:59PM PST.
All of the following :shipfree:.

:ps3: Sorcery $9.99
:ps3: Buzz! Quiz World (Game Only) $9.99
:ps3: Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest $9.99
:360: Ninja Gaiden 3 $15.99
:360: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $19.99

Edited by Bosamba, 17 November 2012 - 02:41 AM.

:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#2 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:10 PM

Pretty good deals, too bad I own them all. For $10 I would say Sorcery and Medieval Moves are worth it.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#3 twztid13

twztid13

Infinite backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:25 PM

:pc: Fallout:NV is $4.99. I still passed, cuz I don't want Obsidian to get a dime of my money.

#4 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:33 PM

Maaan, no KOA for PS3?

jayremedy.png

sig.gif

#5 GT

GT

CAG Commando

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:02 PM

Maaan, no KOA for PS3?

If you don't mind GameFly used games, keep checking the GF sale threads, they've had it for 14.99 a few times and may again.
-----------
My half.com store - click me

Sorcery, Dungeon Siege III, Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce & more...

#6 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:08 PM

If you don't mind GameFly used games, keep checking the GF sale threads, they've had it for 14.99 a few times and may again.

I don't buy used games but thanks.

jayremedy.png

sig.gif

#7 x3x1x

x3x1x

So fresh and so clean

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:40 PM

Dang, just ordered Sorcery though the GameFly sale the other day and it's already shipped. I would've preferred to give the devs a new sale.

#8 usrevenge

usrevenge

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:27 PM

Kingdoms of amalur is probably one of the most under rated games this year. if you liked fable 1 2 or 3 get it now, its basically better then fable in almostevery way

#9 serge2k

serge2k

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:53 PM

You guys think Kingdom of Amalur will drop more or even be in stock in the future? I been meaning to pick up the game but I know I'm not going to play it right away, but after the developer split it looks like it's starting to slowly disappear from places. I don't want it to become something rare with a ridiculous price tag.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#10 pristinity

pristinity

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:57 PM

You guys think Kingdom of Amalur will drop more or even be in stock in the future? I been meaning to pick up the game but I know I'm not going to play it right away, but after the developer split it looks like it's starting to slowly disappear from places. I don't want it to become something rare with a ridiculous price tag.

I don't think you'll have a problem finding this one used at Gamestop for the rest of this console generation's lifetime.

#11 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:59 PM

I don't think you'll have a problem finding this one used at Gamestop for the rest of this console generation's lifetime.

Same here, we've got one year left before the next (real) consoles come out. I fully expect this to drop in price and be on sale cheap. Then once the next generation comes out, this gen's games are going to be sold dirt cheap much like PS2 games are now. Speaking of that, unless you have a particularly rare game or a game you're holding because you enjoyed it or whatever. I'd recommend starting to dump your unwanted games from your collection before they're all worth .99 on eBay.

#12 arsenalcrazy8

arsenalcrazy8

As Cheap As Wenger.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:03 PM

I am waiting on Sorcery to be $5....but I am considering picking it up now...decisions decisions...
Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.

#13 Az986

Az986

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:12 PM

I am waiting on Sorcery to be $5....but I am considering picking it up now...decisions decisions...

I was thinking that too. This isn't the first time it has been $10, right?

#14 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:30 PM

I was thinking that too. This isn't the first time it has been $10, right?

Right, it's been $10 a few other times that I can remember.

#15 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:34 PM

Thanks OP. Bought Buzz Quiz world. I found it for $4.99 at GS, but I could never find a cover for it. Thanks again.

#16 Chocoburger

Chocoburger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:33 PM

Thanks, I got Sorcery but passed on Medieval Moves, since the demo tired out my arm. What does CAG think, is MM: DQ a pass or a buy?