Sorcery (PS3) $10, KOA: Reckoning (360) $20 and more + free shipping @Newegg.com

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Maaan, no KOA for PS3?[/QUOTE]

If you don't mind GameFly used games, keep checking the GF sale threads, they've had it for 14.99 a few times and may again.

[quote name='GT']If you don't mind GameFly used games, keep checking the GF sale threads, they've had it for 14.99 a few times and may again.[/QUOTE]

I don't buy used games but thanks.

Dang, just ordered Sorcery though the GameFly sale the other day and it's already shipped. I would've preferred to give the devs a new sale.

Kingdoms of amalur is probably one of the most under rated games this year. if you liked fable 1 2 or 3 get it now, its basically better then fable in almostevery way

You guys think Kingdom of Amalur will drop more or even be in stock in the future? I been meaning to pick up the game but I know I'm not going to play it right away, but after the developer split it looks like it's starting to slowly disappear from places. I don't want it to become something rare with a ridiculous price tag.

[quote name='serge2k']You guys think Kingdom of Amalur will drop more or even be in stock in the future? I been meaning to pick up the game but I know I'm not going to play it right away, but after the developer split it looks like it's starting to slowly disappear from places. I don't want it to become something rare with a ridiculous price tag.[/QUOTE]

I don't think you'll have a problem finding this one used at Gamestop for the rest of this console generation's lifetime.

[quote name='pristinity']I don't think you'll have a problem finding this one used at Gamestop for the rest of this console generation's lifetime.[/QUOTE]

Same here, we've got one year left before the next (real) consoles come out. I fully expect this to drop in price and be on sale cheap. Then once the next generation comes out, this gen's games are going to be sold dirt cheap much like PS2 games are now. Speaking of that, unless you have a particularly rare game or a game you're holding because you enjoyed it or whatever. I'd recommend starting to dump your unwanted games from your collection before they're all worth .99 on eBay.

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']I am waiting on Sorcery to be $5....but I am considering picking it up now...decisions decisions...[/QUOTE]

I was thinking that too. This isn't the first time it has been $10, right?

[quote name='Az986']I was thinking that too. This isn't the first time it has been $10, right?[/QUOTE]
Right, it's been $10 a few other times that I can remember.

bread's done
Back