Win a recently discontinued game! (Too Human, X-Men Destiny, or Tatsunoku vs. Capcom)

O

oregonjon

My show is giving a copy of one of theses recently-pulled-for-legal-reasons games: Too Human, X-Men Destiny, or Tatsunoku vs. Capcom.

Yes, I'm fully aware that they are still available for purchase.

Here's the deal - listen to this week's episode and figure out how the music selections (except for the intro theme) are directly related to the show's content. Pretty simple.

Email your answer to [email protected], please don't post your guesses here or in our comments. The first person to get it right will get their choice of game. Thanks and good luck!

Also, I hope you like the show.

UPDATE - WE HAVE A WINNER:
"all song release dates are along the same year as console releases

Dead Milkmen – “Bitchin’ Camaro” - NES 1985
2Pac – “I Get Around” - Jaguar - 1993
Face to Face – “Disconnected - PSX - 1995
OutKast – “ATLiens” - N64 - 1996
Skream – “Dutch Flowers (Rusko Remix) -PS3 - 2006 "

Congrats to tokyostomp.

Thanks to the other entrants, and please go ahead and listed to our show, anyway!

Last edited:
[quote name='tokyostomp']entered[/QUOTE]

You got it. Your dates were off a bit, but you got the theme. The songs all match up with the years the consoles launched.

got my game in the mail toda. thanks guys. you are fast. i'm still waiting for assassins creed 3 from playstation. it's been about 2 weeks with them

Congrats to the winner. Hopefully alternative winners could be chosen for remaining copies of what you have in a possible vault. It would be cool to hear if people had interesting answers be discussed and what were the reactions over the next podcast.

[quote name='tokyostomp']got my game in the mail toda. thanks guys. you are fast. i'm still waiting for assassins creed 3 from playstation. it's been about 2 weeks with them[/QUOTE]
Good for you..

[quote name='Falcongamer']Congrats to the winner. Hopefully alternative winners could be chosen for remaining copies of what you have in a possible vault. It would be cool to hear if people had interesting answers be discussed and what were the reactions over the next podcast.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't a vault, per se, but yeah, only one winner. Maybe when we have a couple thousand listeners instead of a couple hundred, I'll make the prizes a bit bigger. We did mention some of the other entries we got on this week's show: http://www.fantasticneighborhood.com/?p=1262

We plan on doing more contests in the future, so if you like the show anyway, keep listening! Thanks again to everyone who tuned in!

bread's done
Back