Black Friday Vita - $199 ACIII/Lego/COD bundles, mulitple retailers

• Please log in to reply
376 replies to this topic

#61 Logical Dolphin

Logical Dolphin

TIME PARADOX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:41 PM

Except, we do know that Best Buy does carry the AC bundle, and I'd be stunned if they'd be ok with only getting part of the discount promotion. But, we'll see ... These things are always a bit cloudy until the day.

I got a email response back from that author of that article, he states that he got the info directly from Sony's PR team. Here is the email:

"I received the retailer-specific information from Sony's PR team in an email yesterday.

Hope this clears things up."

#62 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:41 PM

this sounds like really good news :D

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#63 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:42 PM

Posted this in the amazon thread, but it may as well go here too.

Amazon will have a different/better Vita Assassin's Creed bundle:
http://www.reddit.co...2sgoq?context=3

Awesome... now just make sure you're available to click the link within about 8 seconds of it going live

#64 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:48 PM

note that if you buy from amazon and you live in cali, they hit you with a $6 california recycling fee on top of the tax.

Edson pointed out in the AMZ Warehouse thread that we're not supposed to be charged that $6 fee fyi. You can argue against it.

Now playing:

:ps4: inFAMOUS: Second Son
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: The Walking Dead Season Two: Episode 3

#65 DanteWarrior

DanteWarrior

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:53 PM

Awesome... now just make sure you're available to click the link within about 8 seconds of it going live. And notice that its already sold out

Fixed ;)

#66 Logical Dolphin

Logical Dolphin

TIME PARADOX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

Posted this in the amazon thread, but it may as well go here too.

Amazon will have a different/better Vita Assassin's Creed bundle:
http://www.reddit.co...2sgoq?context=3

I wish there was some more details on this...

#67 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:58 PM

Edson pointed out in the AMZ Warehouse thread that we're not supposed to be charged that $6 fee fyi. You can argue against it.

Really? So I buy and pay now, and argue about this $6 with them later?

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#68 Seraphinianus

Seraphinianus

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:00 PM

Awesome... now just make sure you're available to click the link within about 8 seconds of it going live

but it's for the Vita. :lol:

I don't know what else they could tempt me with. I have a 32gb mem card and all the good games for the system. Persona 4 Golden is about the only extra that would hook me at this point.

#69 sherlock2g

sherlock2g

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:06 PM

Damnit! I don't know if I should get the Vita or a 360. I would like a Black Vita but I don't want COD. I'll just wait for a price drop on the Vita since it's sales are lacking. :cry:

Edited by sherlock2g, 17 November 2012 - 05:54 PM.

#70 TheSporkWithin

TheSporkWithin

Formerly Graff^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:13 PM

but it's for the Vita. :lol:

I don't know what else they could tempt me with. I have a 32gb mem card and all the good games for the system. Persona 4 Golden is about the only extra that would hook me at this point.

My money would be on a larger memory card. If they toss in a 16GB that would cement the deal as pretty spectacular for someone who DOESN'T already have one.

TheSporkWithin.png
Trade List 3DS Friend Code: 0731-4785-9484

#71 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:18 PM

Can you use more then one memory card on the vita? I know you can only use one account per memory card but, lets say i have a 4gb that has some PSone games installed on it, then had an 8gb one with other PSone games. Would I be able to easily swap between the two?

#72 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:18 PM

I wish there was some more details on this...

Noooo, I just bought the regular AC Vita bundle for $175 off Warehouse Deals. If they add anything else or discount it further I'm going to have to return this one already. He says nothing specific though, so maybe he's just saying you should buy it from Amazon because he works for them.

#73 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:28 PM

Since it was announced Amazon would have it for $200 anyway, I was just going to try and get it from them - I mean, it's a Vita, not Wii Hiking for Kids, so I hope it will last longer than 10 seconds. If it is indeed a better overall package, so much the better.
Posted Image

#74 Hyde0709

Hyde0709

Wisconsin Gamer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:41 PM

No I'm a little OCD and I like everything to be uniform. Electronics = black; wood furniture (TV Stand, Book Shelves, etc.) = expresso

I just think having your TV, receiver, speakers, game consoles, cables (HDMI, Component, speaker wire) satellite/cable box all one color looks sleeker.

Nice job self-diagnosing yourself with the wrong condition...

:)

You have OCPD not OCD.

http://en.wikipedia....nality_disorder

Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Current playing: Titanfall  :xb1:

#75 LD_Helix

LD_Helix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:07 PM

I reading news/reviews that COD declassified is really bad, then again i need to try it myself before judging, So I would try to get the Assassins creed bundle if I were you guys.

#76 birdyjuice

birdyjuice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:34 PM

Ugh it better not be one of those lightning deals for the Vita. last year trying to get Batman ACC from that was a nightmare and I ended just going to Walmart.

#77 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:39 PM

Are the gamestop white vita bundles gonna be in-store only or also from their website?

And if gamestop usually sells black friday hardware/bundles from their website, does anyone know of possible shipping codes? the only one i know for sure is "saver" and that one is hit or miss.

#78 Seraphinianus

Seraphinianus

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:14 PM

My money would be on a larger memory card. If they toss in a 16GB that would cement the deal as pretty spectacular for someone who DOESN'T already have one.

definitely. those mem cards are a big problem! expensive and small.

#79 TheSporkWithin

TheSporkWithin

Formerly Graff^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

Ugh it better not be one of those lightning deals for the Vita. last year trying to get Batman ACC from that was a nightmare and I ended just going to Walmart.

It'll be Friday's Deal of the Day.

http://www.reddit.co...2u8nf?context=3

TheSporkWithin.png
Trade List 3DS Friend Code: 0731-4785-9484

#80 Logical Dolphin

Logical Dolphin

TIME PARADOX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:56 PM

It'll be Friday's Deal of the Day.

http://www.reddit.co...2u8nf?context=3

Thanks for the confirmation!

#81 EvilIA

EvilIA

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:08 PM

http://www.gamespot....-friday-6400187

This articles implies that Amazon will have the AC vita bundle for 200 on Black Friday.

"Amazon and GameStop will be the exclusive carriers of the Assassin's Creed III: Liberation bundle, while gamers in the market for the Black Ops Declassified bundle will need to shop at Best Buy. Lastly, the Lego Batman 2 PS Vita pack will be available only at Target."

There is no implying look at the black friday thread. Also look at the Sony Blog post for the deals.

"The Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation, Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified, and Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes PS Vita bundles will be available for $199.99 (MSRP)* on Black Friday and Saturday only. Here are the details (check your local retailers for availability):"

Check your local retailers for availability says it all. Not all stores are going to sell the bundles for the BF price of $199.99. You said it Amazon and Gamestop will sell the ACL bundle, Best Buy and I think Wal-Mart will have the COD bundle, and Target gets the Lego bundle.

I would love to see otherwise, but don't expect the other stores to sell the bundle that is not listed in their ads for the BF friday price.

#82 birdyjuice

birdyjuice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:09 PM

it's not a lightning deal ! Yes.

if I get it's definitely at Amazon then.

#83 jayntampa

jayntampa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:14 PM

I expect the knowledge of the bundle credit came to retailers after they finalized their ads, which are done weeks in advance. I'd place a bet on Amazon and Wal-mart both having the bundle deal. However, we'll know for sure shortly! Best to keep eyes open.

#84 Logical Dolphin

Logical Dolphin

TIME PARADOX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:15 PM

There is no implying look at the black friday thread. Also look at the Sony Blog post for the deals.

"The Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation, Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified, and Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes PS Vita bundles will be available for $199.99 (MSRP)* on Black Friday and Saturday only. Here are the details (check your local retailers for availability):"

Check your local retailers for availability says it all. Not all stores are going to sell the bundles for the BF price of $199.99. You said it Amazon and Gamestop will sell the ACL bundle, Best Buy and I think Wal-Mart will have the COD bundle, and Target gets the Lego bundle.

I would love to see otherwise, but don't expect the other stores to sell the bundle that is not listed in their ads for the BF friday price.

Surprisingly Walmart doesn't list a Vita deal at all, just the $199 PS3 bundle...

#85 Mospeada_21

Mospeada_21

Zombie Hunter \\*//

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:29 PM

half of the equation is correct; now you still need an affordable memory card.
Now Playing in HD, Progressive Scan, Widescreen, 5.1 DPLII & Dolby Digital, and online or LAN whenever possible.

#86 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:36 PM

I'm in for the AC Vita bundle from Amazon. I'll be waiting....

#87 TwistedOrange

TwistedOrange

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:07 PM

Josh said that Amazon is going to have a better deal than just the $200 pricetag, so I'm thinking maybe a $25 credit?

Link.

#88 Logical Dolphin

Logical Dolphin

TIME PARADOX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:21 PM

Has anyone seen the AC Vita bundle at Walmart? My local one just sells the CoD one.

I do know that Walmart does sell the AC Vita bundle online...

#89 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:35 PM

Has anyone seen the AC Vita bundle at Walmart? My local one just sells the CoD one.

I do know that Walmart does sell the AC Vita bundle online...

Dont know but I think that only Gamestop and Amazon are running a deal on the AC bundle. Gamestop for $200 and Amazon with at least a slightly better deal than that.

#90 JohnnyS5

JohnnyS5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:57 PM

Josh said that Amazon is going to have a better deal than just the $200 pricetag, so I'm thinking maybe a $25 credit?

Link.

Worried about dirt and blemishes with the White Vita, but if it's a good deal, I might jump on it.
Posted Image