pats0132

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:05 PM

Is the amazon deal up? I can't find it.

#182 raven054

raven054

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:10 PM

Went ahead and bought the newegg black ops bundle. I don't care much for call of duty like at all but hey why not right? I could always resell the game and get a few extra bucks. I'd prefer the black model anyways and would much prefer Liverations in an actual case.

Can u still receive 100% trade in from best buy for this game? I don't care for it either but if the bonus on amazon isn't any good I'm jumping on this for no taxes. Wish they would do the ac3 instead.

#183 raven054

raven054

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:11 PM

Is the amazon deal up? I can't find it.

It's not live till 1 am pst right??

#184 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:26 PM

It's supposed to be Friday at 12:01AM PST. So very late tonight/early tomorrow.

Like someone mentioned the Amazon rep on reddit said he doesn't expect it to sell out before 8AM PST though so there should be no big rush for it. Personally I wouldn't wait around for it though.

#185 Logical Dolphin

Logical Dolphin

TIME PARADOX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:08 PM

I'm also holding out for the Assassin's Creed bundle. Doesn't look like Newegg got the memo about both bundles being $199 (may happen tomorrow) so I'll be going with Amazon if I'm quick enough.

Also yes, PS+ makes the Vita super nice since you start with those games in your library immediately. Been wanting to play Gravity Daze for the longest time...

The retailer get to pick which bundle gets discounted, no single retailer is going to discount both of them. The VP of marketing at Sony verified this.

Tha AC bundle will only be discounted at GameStop and Amazon.

#186 Miakisaki

Miakisaki

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:21 PM

I see. That's a shame. I was kind of hoping to save a little with no sales tax from Newegg but I guess it isn't happening. Amazon it is then.

#187 plastik3000

plastik3000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:32 PM

From Polygon.com:

An Assassin's Creed 3 PlayStation Vita bundle is hitting Amazon.com today for $179.99, and will feature a white PS Vita, a 4GB memory card and copy of Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation for the handheld device.
Also included in the Thanksgiving deal is download code for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, 30-day code for PlayStation Plus and a $10 Gift Card toward Assassin's Creed 3 on Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 consoles, an Amazon representative told Polygon.
This follows last week's reveal from Sony regarding an Assassin's Creed 3 Vita bundle including a PlayStation Vita limited Edition white Wifi device, Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation and a 4GB memory card for $199.99.
Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation received a 6 out of 10 from Polygon, stating "Ubisoft's desire to transcend low expectations for handheld spin-offs is clear."

#188 zewone

zewone

Thursday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:36 PM

From Polygon.com:

An Assassin's Creed 3 PlayStation Vita bundle is hitting Amazon.com today for $179.99, and will feature a white PS Vita, a 4GB memory card and copy of Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation for the handheld device.
Also included in the Thanksgiving deal is download code for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, 30-day code for PlayStation Plus and a $10 Gift Card toward Assassin's Creed 3 on Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 consoles, an Amazon representative told Polygon.
This follows last week's reveal from Sony regarding an Assassin's Creed 3 Vita bundle including a PlayStation Vita limited Edition white Wifi device, Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation and a 4GB memory card for $199.99.
Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation received a 6 out of 10 from Polygon, stating "Ubisoft's desire to transcend low expectations for handheld spin-offs is clear."

That sounds great. Thank you!

#189 spree4567

spree4567

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:36 PM

From Polygon.com:

That deal sounds awesome

#190 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:38 PM

Yeah just saw this on Polygon, a free download of PASBR is a really good deal. Also beating other stores by $20.
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#191 Miakisaki

Miakisaki

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:38 PM

From Polygon.com:

Wow, so that's essentially a five game bundle when you include the three free downloadables from PS+. Absolutely no reason to avoid buying that bundle now, but I will definitely need a bigger memory card than that 4GB.

Good find.

#192 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:42 PM

From Polygon.com:

Damn it! I had just reviewed my purchases this morning and decided I couldn't get this after all. This is too good to skip. Looks like my credit card is going to be getting some extra work.

#193 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:48 PM

Crazy good deal on the AC3 bundle from Amazon. Crap, now I'm worried it'll sell out in seconds. I must be ready tonight! I don't need that $10 off since I've already bought AC3 on the 360.

Why does it say today??? I thought its the goldbox deal starting tomorrow?

#194 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:54 PM

Are you fucking kidding me? That's insane. In for one. Sending my AWD purchase back.

Also wondering why it says today. I thought this was supposed to be tomorrow. I hope it's not a lightning deal.

#195 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:55 PM

Crazy good deal on the AC3 bundle from Amazon. Crap, now I'm worried it'll sell out in seconds. I must be ready tonight! I don't need that $10 off since I've already bought AC3 on the 360.

Why does it say today??? I thought its the goldbox deal starting tomorrow?

Good spot! Now i'm nervous it's going to go live while I'm having some turkey time.

#196 Jello1996

Jello1996

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:04 PM

Oh snap. Now I must get that Amazon bundle. I ordered from Newegg a couple of hours ago and got a too late to cancel notice. I guess I'll have to return it once it gets here.

#197 Back4more

Back4more

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:31 PM

I prefer the black vita but the $180 AC amazon bundle is too good to pass up. but Im preparing to have a backup plan. anyone know which B&M stores will have the CoD bundle for $199?
Posted Image

#198 Average Fury

Average Fury

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:32 PM

Wow, that deal does seem insane. A shame they aren't offering it with the COD bundle, not that I even like COD, but just out of preference for a black Vita. :(
I'd seriously jump on it even without the extras, the $20 off sale price alone is worth it. Too bad Amazon started charging tax in my state not too long ago, but I suppose it would be the same for Fry's and Best Buy. Oh well.

#199 spree4567

spree4567

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:32 PM

I prefer the black vita but the $180 AC amazon bundle is too good to pass up. but Im preparing to have a backup plan. anyone know which B&M stores will have the CoD bundle for $199?

Best Buy has the COD bundle I believe

#200 LagFighter

LagFighter

The Wild Card

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:34 PM

Oh my god, this is everything I could have ever dreamed of for a bundle. Wow. I will be ready at midnight when this goes live.
Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden (Vita), Halo 4 (360)

Recently finished:
Pokemon Black 2 (DS) - 4.5/5

#201 Average Fury

Average Fury

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:36 PM

Best Buy has the COD bundle I believe

Best Buy, Fry's, and I believe Gamestop are all carrying the COD bundle.
I think you can buy it on bestbuy.com as of right now, Fry's starting 9:00 PST, and Gamestop whenever they open. Didn't see if it was on the website already.

#202 Curufinwe

Curufinwe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:43 PM

Oh my god, this is everything I could have ever dreamed of for a bundle. Wow. I will be ready at midnight when this goes live.

I'll be getting up at 3am. Can't take the chance of missing out on this deal.

Curufinwe5503.png? Curufinwe.jpg

#203 silkysmooth

silkysmooth

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:57 PM

That $20 cheaper price tag will make it that much easier to upgrade memory cards. Will be like going from a one room shack at 4GB to a 20k square foot mansion at 32GB.

#204 TheSporkWithin

TheSporkWithin

Formerly Graff^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:04 PM

That $20 cheaper price tag will make it that much easier to upgrade memory cards. Will be like going from a one room shack at 4GB to a 20k square foot mansion at 32GB.

More like going from a one room shack to an eight room shack, but yeah, one could definitely consider the 20 bucks off to be 20 bucks off the price of a memory card, which makes them much more palatable.

TheSporkWithin.png
Trade List 3DS Friend Code: 0731-4785-9484

#205 cbulas1

cbulas1

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:11 PM

This is actually WAY more than I could have dreamed for a bundle!!! I will be staying up tonight to get it!

#206 Dragonyeuw

Dragonyeuw

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:14 PM

From Polygon.com:

Holy ****! Sign me up! :applause:

#207 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:22 PM

I want one, but I won't have time to play it. It is pretty though...

#208 Kazeno Katana

Kazeno Katana

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:24 PM

Already have a Vita, but god damn that's a good deal.

#209 Dragonyeuw

Dragonyeuw

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:33 PM

So when is that Vita deal going live? The polygon article states 'hits today' but amazon.com is still showing $249 price.

#210 SALvation

SALvation

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:37 PM

So when is that Vita deal going live? The polygon article states 'hits today' but amazon.com is still showing $249 price.

Midnight PST.