Photo
- - - - -

Amazon Black Friday/Cyber Monday - Lightning Deals, Price Matching and Other Deals

• Please log in to reply
3676 replies to this topic

#271 cmackchase

cmackchase

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:38 PM

Someone's got to have the PC version of Skyrim on sale next week, they just gotta!

Um...Steam?

And to mimic others, why does no one have a 3dsxl on sale?

#272 bellenoire2005

bellenoire2005

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:39 PM

Epic Mickey 2 has been removed from the lighting deals list. Hopefully it ends up being a deal of the day . . .

#273 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:40 PM

Someone's got to have the PC version of Skyrim on sale next week, they just gotta!

Sticky Note on my desktop...

Skyrim
Borderlands 2
Dishonored

That should cover me (along with recent Amazon DVG purchases) until BF 2013. Got my eyes on one of three. Two to go...(come on Steam Sale!)

#274 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:43 PM

It will probably come with a $2 Instant Video or MP3 credit. :roll:

Yeah that's a possibility. I hope not.

#275 lakers2008

lakers2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:46 PM

anyone know if Amazon and Target have same UPC codes for games. I want to buy WWE 13 and Resident Evil 6 from Amazon and return them to Target to get back my full refund from the b2g1 free deal?
http://www.points2sh...?ref=lakers2008

Earn Cash, Win Call of Duty, Halo, NBA, NFL and every other game for Free. Yes, Free Check it out and see. It truly is free.

#276 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:49 PM

Anyone else notice that the Wii U version of FIFA 13 is $25? Good deal for Wii U soccer fans.

He'll be thrilled. I'll go tell him.

#277 Gkage

Gkage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:59 PM

Oh my god. How can I check out faster?

You have the clicker finger at the ready soldier.

#278 Gkage

Gkage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:08 PM

Hmmm should I get PS3 Skyrim? At first I was going to wait on the GOTY edition, but with the way Bethesda screwed up with bringing DLC to PS3 I have no idea when one will release. Anybody have the PS3 version? How's it playing now that all these updates/patches have released? I think the bare version will have enough content for $25.

#279 djricekcn

djricekcn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:19 PM

Hmmm should I get PS3 Skyrim? At first I was going to wait on the GOTY edition, but with the way Bethesda screwed up with bringing DLC to PS3 I have no idea when one will release. Anybody have the PS3 version? How's it playing now that all these updates/patches have released? I think the bare version will have enough content for $25.

if you have x360, get it for that...it's horrible...bayonetta horrible on ps3 compared to x360

#280 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:25 PM

if i can get the item into the cart, that means I have already succeed to buy this item as you mentiond I have thirty minutes to buy or delete it? By the way, do you suggest i only choose one game to click for each section of lightning deal?for example, for the section of nba 2k 13and FIFA 13, Is it possible for some people to purchase two items in each section of lightning deal and check out two items successfully?

#281 TheSporkWithin

TheSporkWithin

Formerly Graff^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:30 PM

It's still clunky, but you can play it and have fun. Most of the really bad game-breaking stuff has been fixed, but it's still behind the 360 version and miles behind the PC. My brother logged some 100 hours in it on the PS3 though, so it's definitely playable.

if you have x360, get it for that...it's horrible...bayonetta horrible on ps3 compared to x360

I think it's safe to assume he knows that, and doesn't have a 360 or a PC capable of running it.

TheSporkWithin.png
Trade List 3DS Friend Code: 0731-4785-9484

#282 Wint3rSoldier

Wint3rSoldier

Put it in ur Mouf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:47 PM

not feelin this at all

IamMedellin.pngcard.png

#283 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:08 PM

That means if i can get the item into the cart, that means I have already succeed to buy this item as you mentiond I have thirty minutes to buy or delete it? By the way, do you suggest i only choose one game to click for each section of lightning deal?for example, for the section of nba 2k 13and FIFA 13, Is it possible for some people to purchase two items in each section of lightning deal and check out two items successfully?

I'm pretty sure it's 15 min. Either way when you add to cart you'll have a count down. Since there is only one game per lightning deal, you cannot add 2 different items from 2 different deals in the same cart. And you cannot get more than 1 (quantity wise) anyways.

#284 eugaet

eugaet

1d20 to save vs CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:19 PM

I officially hate whichever web developer at Amazon decided that using tables were a fucking good idea. I just wanted an easy list from which I could then filter out what I wanted. I put too much work into it not to share.

Full Amazon schedule behind spoiler:
Spoiler

Tradelist: LINK :: Strategy Guide Tradelist: LINK :: XBLA Code Tradelist: LINK

#285 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:21 PM

I would of much preferred to have it on PS3 myself but yeah get it for 360. Bethesda obviously can't code for the PS3. There's been no DLC for the PS3 version (hopefully soon though).

Not to mention the 1.8 Update came out on 360 today and PS3 got ignored again.

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: The Last of Us Remastered, Murdered: Soul Suspect, The Wolf Among Us

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)

#286 The Acacia Strain

The Acacia Strain

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:24 PM

No Forza Horizons..

Amazon this year will be my backup for games I do not manage to get at Walmart. I also need to invest in a Prime account..

The Amazon Black Friday of 2010 was awesome. Left for Dead 2, $10.

#287 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:25 PM

I'm pretty sure it's 15 min. Either way when you add to cart you'll have a count down. Since there is only one game per lightning deal, you cannot add 2 different items from 2 different deals in the same cart. And you cannot get more than 1 (quantity wise) anyways.

Thank you for your information. Hope I will be lucky since each game is only about 10 copies....

#288 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:27 PM

I'm a PS3 fanboy, but do get it on PC if possible. BF might even be a good time to get into PC gaming. At least get it on the 360.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#289 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:41 PM

I would of much preferred to have it on PS3 myself but yeah get it for 360. Bethesda obviously can't code for the PS3. There's been no DLC for the PS3 version (hopefully soon though).

I remember they first said they gave up, completely, on porting the DLC for PS3, then a week ago they said, and I paraphrase, "PS3 gamers should not loose hope". So who knows:roll:

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#290 eugaet

eugaet

1d20 to save vs CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:43 PM

If the OP was a wiki, I could just drop the list in myself, FaidSint. ;)

#291 SleepDebt

SleepDebt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:49 PM

Madden 13, Sly Cooper Collection and Gran Turismo XL for me

#292 eugaet

eugaet

1d20 to save vs CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:56 PM

I added the list to the Black Friday Wiki thread.

#293 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:28 AM

WHY are they charging people for SWTOR? It's now F2P and unless you desperately need the coaster, should not be purchased.

Also LOL @ Dragon's Dogma; it has never fallen below $40 new since it came out. People should have really just bought it back in May for $60 and had the active online community to enjoy. Now they've missed out and for the sake of $20. Tsk, tsk.

#294 Gkage

Gkage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:29 AM

I'm a PS3 fanboy, but do get it on PC if possible. BF might even be a good time to get into PC gaming. At least get it on the 360.

It's still clunky, but you can play it and have fun. Most of the really bad game-breaking stuff has been fixed, but it's still behind the 360 version and miles behind the PC. My brother logged some 100 hours in it on the PS3 though, so it's definitely playable.

I think it's safe to assume he knows that, and doesn't have a 360 or a PC capable of running it.

*Sigh* I was hoping I wouldn't have to get it for 360. But after reading some recent forum discussions after reading you guys responses, i think I may end up doing so and just getting the Dragonborn DLC when it releases(can't miss out on the opportunity to fly dragons 8-) ). Don't really feel like dealing with unwanted PS3 issues.

@TooPoor I've tried building a PC two Thanksgiving/Christmas holiday years in a row, and each time something goes wrong( even when I'm following the directions on youtube.), so I'll just save myself the headache and go for 360 version 8-)

Now Dishonored runs just fine on PS3 right?

Also, has anyone heard about any good deals on Dead or Alive 5? I hope it becomes one of Amazon's all day deals along w/ Batman AC GOTY edition.

#295 langdon_alger

langdon_alger

Phlebitis!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:43 AM

I swear I saw X-Com on that list at one point for $25...Am I missing it?

#296 htz

htz

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:47 AM

I swear I saw X-Com on that list at one point for $25...Am I missing it?

Check the black friday thread, some games have been removed from the list.

#297 jedimario

jedimario

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:47 AM

Is there a reason why the Vita bundle is not listed?

#298 htz

htz

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:50 AM

Is there a reason why the Vita bundle is not listed?

An amazon rep has said it will be a gold box deal, that means it is a 24 hour deal or until sold out.

#299 usagi

usagi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:56 AM

My brother bought around release day and he didn't mention any problems with the game on PS3.

#300 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:13 AM

*Sigh* I was hoping I wouldn't have to get it for 360. But after reading some recent forum discussions after reading you guys responses, i think I may end up doing so and just getting the Dragonborn DLC when it releases(can't miss out on the opportunity to fly dragons 8-) ). Don't really feel like dealing with unwanted PS3 issues.

@TooPoor I've tried building a PC two Thanksgiving/Christmas holiday years in a row, and each time something goes wrong( even when I'm following the directions on youtube.), so I'll just save myself the headache and go for 360 version 8-)

Also, has anyone heard about any good deals on Dead or Alive 5? I hope it becomes one of Amazon's all day deals along w/ Batman AC GOTY edition.

I played Dishonored on my PS3 and had no issues. AMAZING game too, I never expected to enjoy it as much as I did when I rented it.

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: The Last of Us Remastered, Murdered: Soul Suspect, The Wolf Among Us

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)