Photo
- - - - -

Amazon Black Friday/Cyber Monday - Lightning Deals, Price Matching and Other Deals

• Please log in to reply
3676 replies to this topic

#301 Gkage

Gkage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:53 AM

My brother bought around release day and he didn't mention any problems with the game on PS3.

I played Dishonored on my PS3 and had no issues. AMAZING game too, I never expected to enjoy it as much as I did when I rented it.

Dishonored for PS3 it is then. :)

Now just need a DOA5 deal and Arkham City GOTY deal from Amazon to pop up :bouncy:

#302 finstersucks

finstersucks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:14 AM

if any of you live near a safeway, they are giving $25 off on next safeway purchase for buying a $150 amazon gc and a turkey for $150 purchase.

#303 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:21 AM

^What's a safeway?

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

My Lowball!

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#304 KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:26 AM

Sounds like a grocery store.

#305 Soma_Cruz

Soma_Cruz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:28 AM

In for Amazing Spider-man and Spec Ops.

Also hoping for:
ACIII $35-40
Kingdoms of Amalur $10-15
Lollipop Chainsaw $10-15
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron $25
XCOM for $35

Dragon's Dogma just doesn't want to drop does it?

Edited by Soma_Cruz, 18 November 2012 - 02:39 AM.

#306 lordopus99

lordopus99

Training for the silver

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:32 AM

Sounds like a grocery store.

It IS a grocery store.

#307 JiveT

JiveT

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:54 AM

Safeway is like the only grocery store chain that seems to be on East and West coast

#308 mars009

mars009

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:03 AM

So does anyone recommend the PX5s or should I go for the Sony Pulse?

#309 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:03 AM

Im all over 2K13 on thursday, can't wait. Is the Allstar dlc a big deal?

#310 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:29 AM

@TooPoor I've tried building a PC two Thanksgiving/Christmas holiday years in a row, and each time something goes wrong( even when I'm following the directions on youtube.), so I'll just save myself the headache and go for 360 version 8-)

FYI, I'm buying the Dell XPS8500 for my nephew this year (will give him my office computer when the company gives me a new one next year), to make him know the pleasures of PC gaming. After some hoops, cash back etc., it can be had very cheap this year, around $650, monitor included.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

My Lowball!

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#311 Gkage

Gkage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:47 AM

Im all over 2K13 on thursday, can't wait. Is the Allstar dlc a big deal?

The Slam Dunk contest is very fun in my opinion. The commentary is funny as well and surprisingly detailed for an add-on mode.

#312 OrionBrando

OrionBrando

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:18 AM

I saw an ad with amazon deals( in another website) but the link was posted here, it was about TVs, anyone know the link? By the way planning to buy the blue controller+ infamous collection, pretty sweet deal in my opinion

#313 blueweltall

blueweltall

Kill the Batman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:23 AM

FYI, I'm buying the Dell XPS8500 for my nephew this year (will give him my office computer when the company gives me a new one next year), to make him know the pleasures of PC gaming. After some hoops, cash back etc., it can be had very cheap this year, around $650, monitor included.

Can you pm me the details for th XPS8500? One of my family is looking to upgrade.

#314 Caddywompus21

Caddywompus21

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:25 AM

I saw an ad with amazon deals( in another website) but the link was posted here, it was about TVs, anyone know the link? By the way planning to buy the blue controller+ infamous collection, pretty sweet deal in my opinion

Is this the one you're looking for?

http://bfads.net/Ama...nd-Home-Theatre

#315 mars009

mars009

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:35 AM

Can you pm me the details for th XPS8500? One of my family is looking to upgrade.

If you could pm me the details too I would really appreciate it :D

#316 tears2040

tears2040

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:37 AM

Looking for a deal on

COD BlackOps 2

Anyone know?

#317 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:39 AM

If you could pm me the details too I would really appreciate it :D

mars, I just sent blueweltall a brief summary, let him forward you the message since I don't have a "sent" folder for my PMs (don't tell me there is one ?!?!?!?). You still need to do some digging though, but the outline should be there. At this point, I spent $800 out the pocket, got the base model, and have leftover 1 $53 Gc, 1 $75 GC, 1 $75 GC, a $35 GC incoming from the advantage program, $~50 cash back incoming from SD&R cash back and discover cash back. GCs can be used to buy the BF monitors on Dell.

It's a hassle though.

Edit: PM'd you, since bluewel replied back, and I have access to my sent message :lol:

Mathematically Correct.

My Trade List

My Lowball!

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#318 ponn01

ponn01

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:42 AM

Check the black friday thread, some games have been removed from the list.

You got to be kidding me, Xcom for $25 removed!!! It's the only game I want and I could have got it with my $10 credit for $15 prime shipping, DAMMMMN!! *falls to knees and cries*

#319 mars009

mars009

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:57 AM

mars, I just sent blueweltall a brief summary, let him forward you the message since I don't have a "sent" folder for my PMs (don't tell me there is one ?!?!?!?). You still need to do some digging though, but the outline should be there. At this point, I spent $800 out the pocket, got the base model, and have leftover 1 $53 Gc, 1 $75 GC, 1 $75 GC, a $35 GC incoming from the advantage program, $~50 cash back incoming from SD&R cash back and discover cash back. GCs can be used to buy the BF monitors on Dell.

It's a hassle though.

Edit: PM'd you, since bluewel replied back, and I have access to my sent message :lol:

Thanks man really appreciate it :bouncy: I've been trying to build a computer for a while, but always back out on the long run for a reason or another. I feel like going for it, but a Vita and maybe a new headset might get in the way :-# I am really considering whether to go for the ACIII Vita Bundle if it does hit $200 or hold on

#320 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:00 AM

Thanks man really appreciate it :bouncy: I've been trying to build a computer for a while, but always back out on the long run for a reason or another. I feel like going for it, but a Vita and maybe a new headset might get in the way :-# I am really considering whether to go for the ACIII Vita Bundle if it does hit $200 or hold on

I feel you. I really want a Vita.

Mathematically Correct.

My Trade List

My Lowball!

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#321 Barney

Barney

Barnito Knows Best!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:04 AM

skyrim, fifa 13, and wwe 13 are there.. looks like i'll only be going to walmart to get that blu ray player lol

#322 bige562

bige562

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:05 AM

In for Madden 13 for only $25. Nobody else is going to have it for less than $35 on Black Friday that I have seen.

#323 StickyWaffles

StickyWaffles

Us Kids Know!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:17 AM

Definitely going to try my best to get NBA 2K13, and I'm interested in grabbing Dishonored, Fifa 13, and Madden 13 for $25 each. Great prices, and I've got Amazon credit to cover a couple of them.

#324 OrionBrando

OrionBrando

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:39 AM

Is this the one you're looking for?

http://bfads.net/Ama...nd-Home-Theatre

Yes! appreciate it!
I'm hoping amazon to match Sherlock holmes: Games of shadow for 3 dllrs+ from Bestbuy and other videogames and blu-rays :/

#325 Gkage

Gkage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:03 AM

Looking for a deal on

COD BlackOps 2

Anyone know?

Just came out plus it's COD. There will be no deals for it. There's a 360 bundle that will include forza 4, skyrim, and COD Black Ops 2, but I assume you don't need a console.

#326 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:05 AM

You got to be kidding me, Xcom for $25 removed!!! It's the only game I want and I could have got it with my $10 credit for $15 prime shipping, DAMMMMN!! *falls to knees and cries*

...it was never on Amazon's list.
Posted Image

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=272112

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!

#327 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:06 AM

In for Madden 13 for only $25. Nobody else is going to have it for less than $35 on Black Friday that I have seen.

Walmart will.
Posted Image

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=272112

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!

#328 io

io

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:28 AM

I clicked on the link when it was first posted here and never saw XCOM for $25. In fact, that was specifically what I was looking for to see if I could avoid Walmart. It was never on Amazon's list as far as I could tell. Unless it got added later and then removed again ;).

#329 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:01 PM

I think WWE 13 is the only game I will get. I have too many games in my backlog that I unfortunately dont have time to play. Cant really afford to buy more just to take up space
Posted Image

#330 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:11 PM

Hoping for a vita deal as I have plenty of amazon credit. Also I might be able to have it shipped to AZ (no tax) since I'll be there mon/tues. Amazon tax in CA sucks, I buy a lot less on amazon now.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]