Photo
- - - - -

Amazon Black Friday/Cyber Monday - Lightning Deals, Price Matching and Other Deals

• Please log in to reply
3676 replies to this topic

#3271 mr.Dobalina

mr.Dobalina

MGS Collector!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:55 AM

Why not? It's free.

Really? Well, I will be in the morning then. Thanks for the heads up. Do I just go in and sign up or what? I literally know NOTHING about it.

If you got anything Metal Gear Solid related, shoot me a PM!

#3272 Y2JerichoHALic55

Y2JerichoHALic55

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:58 AM

What's the consensus on Doom BFG? Noticed it's going to be a lightning deal on Monday, wonder how much lower it will go
Posted Image

#3273 tominater12

tominater12

Another Cheapass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:59 AM

Why not? It's free. Sign up & claim the offer for MGS. The sale ends tomorrow.

I feel like the game is going to go cheaper, thanks for the heads up though.

#3274 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:04 AM

Really? Well, I will be in the morning then. Thanks for the heads up. Do I just go in and sign up or what? I literally know NOTHING about it.

Sign up for a Rewards Zone account online. Once you have that set up, sign up for Gamers' Club from inside the Rewards Zone site. After you add the Gamers' club to your account, claim the offer for MGS. You can print the coupon or the cashier will be prompted to apply the discount during checkout.

Trade List Games & DLC

#3275 Jaysonguy

Jaysonguy

Mr. Wonderful

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:08 AM

For some reason... I really really want the Adventure Time Collector's Edition for 3DS but there's no deals on it right now.

Don't think there will be any deals

I have it, it's never good to buy anything full price but it's great, make sure you get it before it's discontinued.

Editor in chief at PanicGamer.com
Steam ID: TheRealJaysonguy
We're looking for people who want to review games, interested? Email: jobs@panicgamer.com

#3276 thejnc

thejnc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:28 AM

Fable The Journey back to $15, snagged that.

Pretty nice deals this year. Would of liked more Vita games though.

#3277 wolve

wolve

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:55 AM

Hmmm, Halo 4 w/ $20 GC deal running again tomorrow. I may just bite on it afterall.

#3278 ElvinWasHere

ElvinWasHere

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:01 AM

Don't think there will be any deals

I have it, it's never good to buy anything full price but it's great, make sure you get it before it's discontinued.

So addicted to Adventure Time right now, I really hope the rest of the seasons will come out on DVD soon. So, since toys r us is having that groupon, hopefully I can pick up the 3ds version collector's edition. But last I checked, I don't think toys r us sells collector's editions.

#3279 neo_anomaly

neo_anomaly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:33 AM

I don't get y the Customer Reps are so slow at Amazon. Damn irritating!! Even when they help, they more or less just copy past the lines out of "Help" tab of the site!

#3280 wolve

wolve

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:37 AM

Dang Amazon keeps adding a bunch of Walmart price matches tonight. If only they would bring Max Payne 3 down to $15. ;)

#3281 77Pat

77Pat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:39 AM

Dang Amazon keeps adding a bunch of Walmart price matches tonight. If only they would bring Max Payne 3 down to $15. ;)

And nba 2k13 to $25...

#3282 gsr

gsr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:39 AM

9.99 on MS store RIGHT NOW. Hurry.

#3283 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:40 AM

Christ those MS deals are nuts. Almost wish I hadnt sold my Xbox. $10 for Skyrim, Ridge Racer Unbounded, Spec Ops The Line and a ton more...sheesh

#3284 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:53 AM

Christ those MS deals are nuts. Almost wish I hadnt sold my Xbox. $10 for Skyrim, Ridge Racer Unbounded, Spec Ops The Line and a ton more...sheesh

Say whaaaa? I've been ignoring this MS store talk. Is this new this year?

#3285 Gkage

Gkage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:04 AM

DA Fuck!?!?!?!!? SKyrim is 10 dollars at MS store right now! *sigh* and I spent 25 at Amazon.

#3286 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:04 AM

Gran Turismo 5 XL is back at 10.00 for those who missed the lightning deal

#3287 Gkage

Gkage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:11 AM

MS Store changed a sh*t load of games to 10 dollars. When did that happen? This is better than walmart and amazon(unless amazon has already PM). And Skyrim for 10 has already sold out lol

#3288 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:17 AM

MS Store changed a sh*t load of games to 10 dollars. When did that happen? This is better than walmart and amazon(unless amazon has already PM). And Skyrim for 10 has already sold out lol

We need Borderlands 2 for $10. Then I'm in.

#3289 wolve

wolve

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:19 AM

Yeah just saw the thread right after my post, lol. Sayonara to this POS thead! j/k ;)

#3290 TheNeck

TheNeck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

it stil shows that i can add skyrim to my cart, i was still looking at what else to get, so i havent tried to checkout yet.

i see the 360 version is soldout, but the pc version is still in stock

Edited by TheNeck, 24 November 2012 - 09:21 AM.
update post

#3291 wolve

wolve

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Happened Friday early evening based on the first post of the MS thread.

#3292 ViolentLee

ViolentLee

Still Man Fights

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:41 AM

Really happy they price matched Xcom; it's the one game this season (aside from Dishonored, which I got day 1) that I've been really excited about.

mqqgUvv.jpg   ECqYO0a.jpg
My action/scifi novel, Still Man Fights, is available in paperback and e-book form at Amazon.com.

My new travelogue, Japan Chronicles: of Rock Gods and J-Pop Idols, is also on Amazon.com.

#3293 Gkage

Gkage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:49 AM

Happened Friday early evening based on the first post of the MS thread.

Damn. I wouldve hopped on SKyrim with the quickness. I was too busy playing Black Ops 2 >_<

#3294 kegbert

kegbert

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:06 PM

God of War Saga is back down to $15 for all of those that missed the lightning deal.

Wal-mart has it for $15 as well for shipping to home on it too.

#3295 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:12 PM

DA Fuck!?!?!?!!? SKyrim is 10 dollars at MS store right now! *sigh* and I spent 25 at Amazon.

It's out of stock there. I went ahead and cancelled my order from Amazon. even though it was being prepared to ship, they let me cancel anyway. I'm getting 10 games from the MS store sale so I'll just wait for Skyrim to be lower than 25.

I keep trying to add Skyrim now and then, hoping it will go through.

#3296 postaboy

postaboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:15 PM

God of War Saga is back down to $15 for all of those that missed the lightning deal.

Wal-mart has it for $15 as well for shipping to home on it too.

Thanks just purchased from Walmart for in-store pickup.
Lakers for Life!

#3297 Gkage

Gkage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:25 PM

It's out of stock there. I went ahead and cancelled my order from Amazon. even though it was being prepared to ship, they let me cancel anyway. I'm getting 10 games from the MS store sale so I'll just wait for Skyrim to be lower than 25.

I keep trying to add Skyrim now and then, hoping it will go through.

Yea I got 6 games from the MS Store myself(Forza Horizon, Dragons Dogma, DBZ UT, Asura Wrath, Ace Combat, and Sonic Gen). I thought about canceling Skyrim, but I'll wait to see if MS restocks. If I nab one for 10, I'll just sell the 25 one on ebay after the holidays. If I dont nab one, then Im still cool with getting it for 25, since its content is so large on top of me being a Scrolls fan. :)

#3298 eilegz

eilegz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:48 PM

god of war collection at $ 15.00
http://www.amazon.co...8&condition=new

#3299 Kaiselius

Kaiselius

Serial Self-Molester

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:53 PM

Is Prototype 2 worth it for 19.99?

Eh, more of a $15-10 games really, and that's from someone who really enjoyed it and the first game. Take the first game, replace Alex with generic angry black military guy #8742-3, and you pretty much have Prototype 2
Oh, and they ditched the awesome armor power

Still bummed no Borderlands GOTY or Tropico 4 deals for $15 or less.

Edited by Kaiselius, 24 November 2012 - 01:58 PM.
spelling and added content

#3300 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:58 PM

Eh, more of a $15-10 games really, and that's from someone who really enjoyed it and the first game. Take the first game, eplace Alex with generic angry black military guy #8742-3, and you pretty much have Prototype 2

It's worth $10 and that's what it is in the Microsoft online store right now