Photo
- - - - -

Amazon Black Friday/Cyber Monday - Lightning Deals, Price Matching and Other Deals

• Please log in to reply
3676 replies to this topic

#3661 adamgould

adamgould

Nothing Clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:20 PM

Dang, was really wanting Jeopardy for 10-15

I know it's not within your price range, but Best Buy has it for $20 this week in store.

#3662 FadeToOne

FadeToOne

It's CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:47 PM

Would have preferred Amazon's new PS3 bundle to the Infamous Collection bundle everyone had, since it actually has games I didn't have already and the new remote. Oh well, it probably wouldn't have been $200 either.
FadeToOne.png

#3663 tecwrtr

tecwrtr

She who hesitates...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:53 PM

I got the Halo 4 with 20 dollar giftcard/promotional credit on BF weekend. Any idea as to when its supposed to arrive to my email?

Im wondering the same thing. Mine is supposed to arrive today, but I haven't received any e-mails. Does the $20 just get automatically added to my account? How about the $10 video credit?

TIA for any help!

#3664 Kaiselius

Kaiselius

Serial Self-Molester

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:18 PM

I've occasionally gotten emails telling me I've gotten them, but usually they just add them to your account without informing you. There's a credit balance section under your account page and, if they handle the instant videos the same way they do the mp3s, there should be a relevant credit checker on the main instant video page.

#3665 rexflexall

rexflexall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:20 PM

What system did you order for? I ordered a PS3 copy and it didn't come with the steelbook, when in the description it should....:cry: If yours was a PS3 copy, I want to return mine unopened and get one with a steelbook

Yeah, it was the lightning deal from last week's sales...PS3 version of the game. Luckily the steelbook is the same size as the PS3 game case and not DVD sized.

CAG? I'm Cheap Ass everything :booty:  :booty:

#3666 Kaiselius

Kaiselius

Serial Self-Molester

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:50 PM

Well, after hoping all week for a sale on Borderlands GOTY and Tropico 4 and being disappointed when they didn't, I ordered them for $30 and $20. Now watch Amazon put them up for $10 each in a day or two.

#3667 UnseenGamer7

UnseenGamer7

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:39 PM

Well, after hoping all week for a sale on Borderlands GOTY and Tropico 4 and being disappointed when they didn't, I ordered them for $30 and $20. Now watch Amazon put them up for $10 each in a day or two.

If you buy them at best buy you could always price match the deal and then get a price adjustment if it lowers in price up until I think January

#3668 steelcurtain11

steelcurtain11

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:59 PM

Looks like UPS delivered my package to the wrong post office in the wrong state, now I have to wait even longer... This is ridiculous because last year they completely lost a DS Lite that I sent in the mail and ended up changing the tracking number like 5 times, luckily Amazon refunded me.

#3669 Oxyric

Oxyric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:08 AM

Lol they did the same on a package Walmart sent to Puerto Rico. It was sent to Illinois and worst than that it was delivered to someone. They sent me a replacement so i am a happy customer.

#3670 CorneliusMayor3

CorneliusMayor3

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:03 PM

Im wondering the same thing. Mine is supposed to arrive today, but I haven't received any e-mails. Does the $20 just get automatically added to my account? How about the $10 video credit?

TIA for any help!

Same issue. I chatted with someone online at Amazon, and received an email today. They're making it seem like you were supposed to add the gift card manually, and it would discount the price? Bogus.

Throw emails at Amazon, hopefully they'll fix it.

#3671 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:11 PM

Amazon doesn't mess around. I completed my order on Thursday (Five DVD's where one was a Black Friday deal) and received everything on Tuesday. I don't even have a Prime membership. :applause:

gallery_474050_8161_3173.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#3672 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:12 PM

Amazon doesn't mess around. I completed my order on Thursday (Five DVD's where one was a Black Friday deal) and received everything on Tuesday. I don't even have a Prime membership. :applause:

I purchased the Bond set on Saturday and got it on Tuesday! No Prime here either
Posted Image

#3673 tecwrtr

tecwrtr

She who hesitates...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:46 PM

Same issue. I chatted with someone online at Amazon, and received an email today. They're making it seem like you were supposed to add the gift card manually, and it would discount the price? Bogus.

Throw emails at Amazon, hopefully they'll fix it.

I had to call Amazon, and then within 24 hours, they added $20 to my account. Was I supposed to have manually added the gift card? Is that what everyone else did?

I'm asking because I just bought another copy of Halo for my SO, and I'm wondering if I will have to do that again. :-(

#3674 CorneliusMayor3

CorneliusMayor3

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:05 PM

The customer service rep made it sound like they would do the same thing-- just add to the account. Still don't see either gift card money or instant video money though...

#3675 WreckedPIG

WreckedPIG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:30 AM

My WWE 13 didn't come with a Mike Tyson code. Every copy I have seen in a B & M has it. :(

#3676 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:49 AM

My WWE 13 didn't come with a Mike Tyson code. Every copy I have seen in a B & M has it. :(

Really? Mine came with one.

#3677 Gamelore

Gamelore

Dark Elf Cleric

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:47 AM

For anyone who ordered Persona 4 Arena over the past week, did it still come with the CD?