Photo
- - - - -

Amazon Black Friday/Cyber Monday - Lightning Deals, Price Matching and Other Deals

• Please log in to reply
3676 replies to this topic

#361 rogus

rogus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:21 PM

Yeah Epic Mickey 2 Disappeared, it was the only one I was interested in.

#362 Gamer_Boy14

Gamer_Boy14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:14 PM

I have never purchased anything during Amazon Lightning deals. Will all of the games on that time slot go on sale at once or will they go on sale one by one as they sell out or the next time slot opens?

#363 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:36 PM

I have never purchased anything during Amazon Lightning deals. Will all of the games on that time slot go on sale at once or will they go on sale one by one as they sell out or the next time slot opens?

it goes one by one

#364 Gkage

Gkage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:38 PM

.....gee gee gee gee baby baby...

#365 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:35 AM

silent hill downpour as a lightning deal for $19.99? Not even a deal!

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#366 oasisboy

oasisboy

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:53 AM

1. Last I checked Amazon hires Americans. 2. I believe also most CAGs shop where the deal is.

1. They hire Americans but hardly any employees as compared to Best Buy, Wal-Mart or GameStop. Amazon is able to afford low prices as compared to Best Buy because they don't have to pay high rent or pay a bunch of salaries.

2. At one point, every CAG thread from a retail store had the mandatory "Amazon needs to price match it" comment. Which is fucking annoying.
[IMG]http://http://profile.mygamercard.net/conejo%20mexicano[/IMG]

#367 oasisboy

oasisboy

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:57 AM

Besides, I don't think Gamestop or Walmart are in serious danger of employees losing jobs (right now).

Best Buy closed 50 stores this year, which means employees are losing jobs.

http://www.forbes.co...-shrinks-again/
[IMG]http://http://profile.mygamercard.net/conejo%20mexicano[/IMG]

#368 LeonSKennedy

LeonSKennedy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:58 AM

silent hill downpour as a lightning deal for $19.99? Not even a deal!

You sure? I thought they patched it (finally :lol::lol::lol:).

Don't "rain on my parade". :applause::applause:;)

Rambojr03.png

card.png

fs.png

#369 Devulture

Devulture

Scavenging the Earth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:11 AM

Best Buy closed 50 stores this year, which means employees are losing jobs.

http://www.forbes.co...-shrinks-again/

To be fair, I never said Best Buy. Wasn't much BF deals from there that caught my attention.

#370 SephirothWF

SephirothWF

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:18 AM

Thanks OP.

I'll be getting Dishonored for 360. Too bad XCOM isn't on sale. Probably run and get that at Wal-Mart for $25.

#371 neo_anomaly

neo_anomaly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:30 AM

Can anyone here tell me if it's worth getting an xbox now (considering a new one might come out next year) ? Plz explain why it's worth it as I am on the wall about this. One more thing if yes, the Kinect bundle or the Skyrim bundle ?

#372 IamPro

IamPro

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:36 AM

Can anyone here tell me if it's worth getting an xbox now (considering a new one might come out next year) ? Plz explain why it's worth it as I am on the wall about this. One more thing if yes, the Kinect bundle or the Skyrim bundle ?

Halo 4 and Black Ops 2 that doesn't have issues like PS3 version

Depends if u will use the Kinect, if u are social person and have ppl over a lot then maybe Kinect otherwise prob just Skyrim imo

#373 XTommyDonX

XTommyDonX

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:39 AM

Quick question: If we add the item to our cart, will they be safe from others buying them? Or is it that we have to go as fast as we can to check the items out to ensure we get them?

Also, are we able to do store-pickup for these preview BF deals? Thanks!
Posted ImagePosted Image

#374 neo_anomaly

neo_anomaly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:41 AM

Depends if u will use the Kinect, if u are social person and have ppl over a lot then maybe Kinect otherwise prob just Skyrim imo

Hmmm... The thing is I already own a ps3 and the only reason I want to buy an xbox is because of Halo n also the BF price. Already own Skyrim,BO2 on ps3, though haven't played through either of them. So anything else out there that is xclusive and adds value to owning an xbox?

#375 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:42 AM

How can Halo 4 have PS3 issues when it's not even on the console? :|

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: The Wolf Among Us [Ep 1 - 5], Outlast: Whistleblower, WATCH_DOGS 

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)

#376 neo_anomaly

neo_anomaly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:42 AM

Quick question: If we add the item to our cart, will they be safe from others buying them? Or is it that we have to go as fast as we can to check the items out to ensure we get them?

Not sure abt the store pickup but online transactions , once u put them in your cart you get 10-15mins to make a purchase.

#377 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:43 AM

Adding them to your cart won't save them for you.

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: The Wolf Among Us [Ep 1 - 5], Outlast: Whistleblower, WATCH_DOGS 

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)

#378 neo_anomaly

neo_anomaly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:45 AM

Adding them to your cart won't save them for you.

it does.....for 15 mins!

#379 squishface

squishface

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:15 AM

Ah, only GS has a deal on NHL and it's not that good of a deal.

what is the deal on nhl and which one ?
"I do whatever my Rice Krispies tell me to!"

#380 StealOfADeal

StealOfADeal

It's a S-O-A-D!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:19 AM

I hear Amazon will have an all-day sale for the AC3 Vita bundle... didn't see it though.

"If she'll learn to play a video game. Keep her!" :D

Updated Infinity disc trade list ---> http://www.cheapassg...scs/?p=11116024

#381 Faithful

Faithful

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:05 AM

I'm very glad at the lack of chatter on this thread about the PS3 bundle. Maybe that means I may actually be able to get one in my cart when it goes live! My backup plan is Walmart of course, but if I can avoid that nightmare....

Might take a shot at getting Madden for Xbox, but I'll be at work when that sale starts.

#382 JiveT

JiveT

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:57 AM

Spiderman Edge of Time for $15 new really jumps out at me as a HORRIBLE WASTE OF EVERYONE'S TIME

#383 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:03 AM

I hear Amazon will have an all-day sale for the AC3 Vita bundle... didn't see it though.

Not all of the deals are posted there. They were working out times for some of them still. Also I think those posted deals are just the lightning deals. The AC3 Vita bundle is supposed to be the Friday Gold Box Deal.

#384 IamPro

IamPro

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:06 AM

How can Halo 4 have PS3 issues when it's not even on the console? :|

meant to put ' , ' there mr grammer nazi :lol:

and obv thats the point to buy an xbox is to play Halo ;)

#385 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:09 AM

meant to put ' , ' there mr grammer nazi :lol:

and obv thats the point to buy an xbox is to play Halo ;)

Sorry but it's Grammar!
Posted Image

#386 Gamer_Boy14

Gamer_Boy14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:14 AM

it goes one by one

So, the game I'm after is WWE '13. It's the last on the list for that that time slot of games. I will have to wait until either A) the rest sell out, or B)it time comes up? I think I may try my luck at Wal-Mart if this is the case because chances are I won't be around a computer when WWE 13 comes up for sale.

#387 GodOfUncharted

GodOfUncharted

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:12 AM

So there are 9 lightning deals today, but only 8 on the calendar. Hmmmmm.

#388 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:01 AM

what is the deal on nhl and which one ?

NHL 13 is $39.99 at Gamestop for Black Friday. Not great at all considering all the other current EA Sports games are $25 at either Wal-Mart or an Amazon Lightning Deal.

Anyway, only things I'm really looking to get from these deals are Lego Batman 2, Lego PotC and maybe one of the Lego Harry Potters.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#389 seether254

seether254

For the Hive

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:37 AM

Where the Fuck is my ASS Creed for $35?!?!
PSN: Archangel-254

Xbox: SunGod254

#390 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:02 AM

For silent hill downpour... is the ps3 version better than the 360? I know for the HD collection they totally screwed over the 360 owners. Did anything like that happen here or are both versions pretty much the same?
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\