Photo
- - - - -

Amazon Black Friday/Cyber Monday - Lightning Deals, Price Matching and Other Deals

• Please log in to reply
3676 replies to this topic

#451 jgiovanni

jgiovanni

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:32 PM

Does anyone know if the PC Dishonored have steamworks or GFWL only? It would suck for the latter and that's the only logo I see on the description. It looks like this is box copy and not a dd?

Dishonored requires Steam.

jgiovanni.png

Please check out DCUVHD.com for all UV/ITunes movie trading needs!

#452 jayntampa

jayntampa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:34 PM

Professor Layton.... $5 off retail

Yeah, that's ... really bad.

#453 gaiunx

gaiunx

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:34 PM

the steel diver deal was better... so if i contact amazon about the lego batman 2 they give me free credit?? XD

#454 Jon7

Jon7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:36 PM

Does anyone know if the PC Dishonored have steamworks or GFWL only? It would suck for the latter and that's the only logo I see on the description. It looks like this is box copy and not a dd?

Games for Windows is not the same as Games for Windows Live by the way. Games for Windows just means it runs on the Windows OS.

#455 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:37 PM

amazon cs is telling me batman 2 showed up got claimed and thats why we dont see it

Fuck you sunny of amazon cs you lying Fuck

#456 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:38 PM

Ahhh man, I bought an iPod Nano from them yesterday and today it's $25 off. I placed an order for it but I'm trying to get them to apply a credit from the first order so I can cancel the second one instead of having to return one.

Shit, no go, ah well.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#457 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:40 PM

i hope they have the nartuo game for $10, lol even though bestbuy has the coupons, but it doubt it will stack with another sale price

#458 gaiunx

gaiunx

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:40 PM

amazon cs is telling me batman 2 showed up got claimed and thats why we dont see it

lol they said that?? now that's a convenient excuse, the deal got claimed BEFORE it was even on hehe XD i wonder if that can actually happen, my guess is no but i don't work there.

#459 copperfield13

copperfield13

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:42 PM

They added LEGO Batman 2 again don't know which console at 3:30 eastern

#460 Vector

Vector

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:43 PM

I just refreshed again and found the following; "Batman is back in the LEGO universe!" Maybe it's Lego Batman 2 for the Wii like the schedule says.

#461 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:44 PM

I try not to complain about these crappy deals but come on Layton for $5 off retail? Are you fucking kidding me?

#462 Backlog_Overload

Backlog_Overload

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:45 PM

Anyone notice the steel diver deal was supposed to be for tomorrow? I hope they don't start changing times..

#463 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:45 PM

I have a question. Can I purchase two different games in same lightning deal if I am lucky that put two items on the cart? Or only choose one out of five deal ? For example, nba, madden, FIFA section, I only can choose one?

#464 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:46 PM

You can get whichever ones you can click on fast enough.

#465 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:46 PM

Anyone notice the steel diver deal was supposed to be for tomorrow? I hope they don't start changing times..

they do that sometimes, it is what is

#466 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:48 PM

I have a question. Can I purchase two different games in same lightning deal if I am lucky that put two items on the cart? Or only choose one out of five deal ? For example, nba, madden, FIFA section, I only can choose one?

it is not impossible, but your chances are slim

#467 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:50 PM

those fuckers slipped it in at the last second as a cop out when they got complaints because they aren't specifically timed they can say hey it happened before 110 pm pst nyah nyah

#468 ChuckVsWorld

ChuckVsWorld

Childish CAGbino

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:53 PM

If they start switching up games, I'll have to hover over a PC for the whole week. Who wants to make 5 bucks and be my proxy? Lol

#469 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:57 PM

it is not impossible, but your chances are slim

That means do you suggest that I only focus on one game in each section since it is not very possible to get two games in each lightning deal?

#470 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:02 PM

man im still arguing now with a team leader on whether the lego batman 2 happened already

FML

#471 spunXtain

spunXtain

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:03 PM

Why aren't none of these deals showing up on Amazon? The time is correct? I dont understand

#472 ChuckVsWorld

ChuckVsWorld

Childish CAGbino

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:05 PM

That means do you suggest that I only focus on one game in each section since it is not very possible to get two games in each lightning deal?

Pretty much. Hope you get one on the cart. Pray for the other on wait list.

#473 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:05 PM

Why aren't none of these deals showing up on Amazon? The time is correct? I dont understand

What deals?

#474 Gkage

Gkage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:07 PM

gah! do i get Skyrim for 25? Or do I wait for GOTY? It seems Im at an impasse lol

#475 spunXtain

spunXtain

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:07 PM

`The lightning deals for right now.. Nba, Lego Batman, etc. I click on the links and none of them are at the sale price.

#476 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:08 PM

Make sure you're going to the lightning deals page and not the product page.

#477 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:09 PM

yep, focus on one game you want the most first, then go from there

#478 Speedfreak3750

Speedfreak3750

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

yeah there are no video game deals listed on amazon. the date and time says there would be some throughout the day.

#479 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

How do I go about getting some of these games at a cheaper price? Just go to the game's page and hope that Amazon has them for that price? Or is like a gold box thing and if so link? also when do the Black Ops vita's go on sale? I heard something about getting credit and or something extra for buying those? also any sales on 32GB memory card?

#480 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:10 PM

gah! do i get Skyrim for 25? Or do I wait for GOTY? It seems Im at an impasse lol

i doubt the goty version is coming to ps3 tho, because bethasda already announce they are having issues porting some of the dlc, lol, but if you want it on xbox 360 / pc, then you should wait